Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:06 am

8th Division
8th Division
Ohhhhhh Kade~

There's something you should know about leaving Chaos. It's not exactly without consequence. I miss the people that leave, soooo I figured I'd track you down and find you. How? Doesn't matter. "Look behind you." That's rightttt, I'm already here. Hanging from the rafters of whatever shitty building you're in, one of my favorite pasttimes. Though the fun part is hoping he didn't see Clownpiece holding me up. That'd be embarrassing. No one must know my secret to hanging my self!

But he's probably bored. Just look at that face. It looks as dead and glazed as...

Wait a fucking minute. I've been had! That's a fucking zombie!
Wait another fucking minute, there are zombies in this universe? This is like a really bad acid trip. And that's coming from the walking acid trip.

Option Number Two: Open a plastic egg and see if something important to Kade shows up. So let's see what happens.....

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:01 am

Vizard
Vizard
He finally finished the detective work saving Mia Winters from that thing the (B.O.W)Eveline it wasn't easy either. Thankfully, After defeating that evil bitch a rescue organization came taking Mia to safety. Someone by the name of Redfield managed to help him and congratulate him for a job well done taking Mia to a helicopter really hopes she gets to see her husband again. Kade was about to return home and getting onto his stolen motorcycle to begin the long journey back home.

"Wait...."

Something wasn't right was Eveline still alive??? This wasn't different the vizard knew what it was. Someone from the CHAOS organization was here too maybe trying to convince him to comeback. The remaining zombies without Eveline's influence and power we're slowly degenerating and decomposing all because a evil creation wanted a family. The big major threat was over just the leftovers and now this another person was here, Kade needed to be cool about this.

Someone was behind him "What's is it? Oh it's you a member of Chaos right??? Look, I had my reasons for leaving...You wouldn't even understand it"

View user profile

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:29 am

8th Division
8th Division
It would see he did have a basic understanding of what's been going on.
"Nah, you don't get it, I don't care about any of that. No, instead I'm here to visit." I cracked open a plastic egg and a solid bottle of whiskey was in it. "Alright, jackpot! Never really know what I'm gonna get out of these things, but it's always so much fun. Wouldn't mind sharing a drink with me, would you, hot stuff?"

Meanwhile, I'd pour three shots worth into a regular glass, pouring it towards the ceiling because that's my specialty. Aside from that, he was welcome to the whole bottle. "Oh, right, would you mind explaining that?" I'd say, pointing to the front. Not sure if he was like me or not, considering he didn't seem to be aware of things like the internet, the forum, his keyboard... maybe?

Either way, I'd throw the three shots back. "You know, I feel about 20 pounds lighter!" I'd say, as I slowly floated upwards. Again, hoping he couldn't see Clownpiece lifting me up. Come on Clownpiece, you can do it!
Clownpiece: I can drop you, you know. You're a heavy fucker for feeling 20 pounds lighter.....

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:23 am

Vizard
Vizard
Not much of a drinker that stuff can kill brain cells making the body weaker but the zombies we're dying. Kade would just have to leave the scene and let them continue drinking not distracting them wasn't much into parties after years within the Seireitei. She and this Clownface person was on their own the mission was completed and Eveline the thing responsible is dead. Playing detective was pretty cool maybe the next job wont be so crazy still it was time to leave. "The threat is over and whatever remaining zombies are dying off. No thank you....I don't drink and please enjoy yourself. Whoever you are it was nice meeting you" This was a long day inside that house of horrors really not in the mood for talking but why should he care.

This person seemed to be on vacation that seemed to be it expecting so much more. Onto the next detective job, He nodded return back to the motorcycle remembering to get his keys. It couldn't get much worse...

View user profile
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum