Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:35 pm

8th Division
8th Division
As we'd arrived in our home of Bogota, some grumbled, as they hated the place with passion. Tough shit. I didn't mind it because frankly, there were worse places to be. I imagine Ika-run Gotei was now one of them. With that mess behind us, I spoke to the others. "Quit your bitching. If you want comfort, go to any one of our bases. Or I suppose you'd like some sympthy and peace from Gotei.... Nope, you're all fucked on that front too. The rest of the world doesn't give two shits about you. That's why I'm here. Together, we have a fighting chance against literally nothing. Oh. Wait. Um. You know what, I'll go out and grab some booze. You guys look like you need it."

I'd wave for Kokoro to come with me, and a trip to Tokyo would soon be in order. Not another bar trip necessarily, but I'd need his help to deliver a message.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:18 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro listened to the man speak and many things stood out to him immediately. He wasn't as confident or driven as Ika was.. He wasn't the natural leader he was either from what he could see thus far.. The Charisma wasn't even in the same atmosphere yet somehow.. his apathetic and otherwise cold demeanor still seemed perfect for the band of fuck-ups they had since acquired. He followed behind Kazuku closely, figuring he'd take on the role of muscle and adviser all rolled into one. That's fine, the booze didn't sound bad either. Kokoro strolled up behind the dark figure and looked around at what remained of Chaos. "So.. What's next on your agenda boy?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:33 pm

8th Division
8th Division
The lucid fucker known as Kokoro would definitely be of use to me in coming days. I'm sure he was old enough to know what he was good for and what he wasn't. That suited me, considering right now he was playing the role of attack dog. I expected him to slaughter the next person I pointed at. As for what we were doing.... "Well, I'm afraid booze is a bit lower on the list of priorities. How does a bit of a rampage sound? I have someone in mind that could stand a bit of a shake-up."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile
#4Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum