Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Maki's Closure

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:55 am

8th Division
8th Division
This was for the best. It had to be this way if I'd ever live it down. I didn't really wanna talk to Aaron. I wasn't exactly myself. No, I felt like I'd fall to pieces if he made the slightest hint about what had happened. I just hoped he had what it took to properly drive the Committee forward. I'd step into the meeting room, decidingly last, as to be humble. I had only a few words of greeting that I could muster.

"I can only hope it gets better from here." The weakness in my voice was apparent. I was a mess.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:26 am

Vizard
Vizard
The force of nature that was once Maki Kesshou did not stand in front of Aaron Satetsu.. This was a broken shattered shell of a being that Aaron didn't even want to begin to try and piece back together.. No.. Aaron needed to speak to her now. "Ms. Kesshou your service to this organization was impeccable and you will not go down in the annuls of time as anything less than one of the greatest people this organization has ever produced, I can only hope to make this organization greater than the heights you took it to, it's not a promise I'm willing to make.." He sighed a bit as her voice lacked bass and confidence. "You need to let go of what is done.. You need to be confident, you need to be the Maki Kesshou you always were, with a slightly new coat of paint. If you remain in this current mental state you will be surpassed, and you will die. And if you die, others will die due to your weakness. And this time?.. It'll be our people. I can't have that.. I need you to step up.."

"I can only hope it gets better from here." The weakness in my voice was apparent. I was a mess.[/quote] Quote do post: undefined

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:38 am

8th Division
8th Division
No matter the situation, Aaron always did seem to have a level head. While I often questioned his true motives, reminding me in little shreds of Accelerator, he did have the leader thing down, and pulled it off naturally. Not to mention, he seemed to work well with people. If anyone could handle a second Ika, it'd be him. He spent a great deal of time assuring me that it could have happened to anyone, that I'd be remembered as a hero, a great leader. Somewhere in the back of my mind, there was plenty of doubt. Several members, including my advisors had warned me something like this would happen if I'd kept doing what I was doing. I sure got it, I guess. He went on to remind me of the person I was before I let all this get to me, reinforcing the fact that I believed in something, stuck to it, and fought for it with all my strength.

I couldn't fully put faith in myself again, but he was right. I had done plenty of good, and had something worth fighting for. I'd be a fool to give in now, when others still needed me. "Do me a favor, boss. Don't fucking paint me, and I'll be just fine." I said with a crumpled smile on my face. It wasn't easy to smile again, and it wasn't a perfect smile, in fact, I probably looked like I wanted to punch him in the face. But it was a sign of change. I could begin to move on from here, and that was what was most important.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:50 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman was clearly still not what she was, but made it clear she was prepared and perhaps almost ready to get back to being what she was again someday. As she shot back with a cheeky sarcastic comment Aaron couldn't help but chuckle slightly in her direction and at the general content of her commentary. Sure she looked as though she wanted to punch him in the face, but it was clear through her mannerisms that the smile was in fact genuine, and that of course was a start regardless of what he was lead to believe by her expression, an expression which betrayed it's own nature in plenty of ways.. "Well if that's all then, I suppose I don't need to keep you here now do I? Pretty sure I'm aware of what you're good at yeah?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum