Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] Eun's Call on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:13 am

Of course, the more bullets I fired, the more I drained out. The act was indeed very draining, even if it took a while to get there. My point was made though, and I felt commended for it by Aaron. He was a bit smug, sure, but I didn't resent him for it. I finally dropped my guns, panting, and ready to take a knee... possibly a nap. "Calling it a day would probably do for now. Maybe a good meal too. I wouldn't mind that in the slightest." I set myself up, still visibly tired. I looked at him, waiting for the next set instructions.

View user profile

#12 Re: [Private] Eun's Call on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:31 am

Aaron laughed as the man hit a knee, but he had a pleasant smile as well. "Not a bad showing I suppose, I have a feeling I know who I'm going to pair you up with.. One might say it'll be an.. explosive duo if there ever was one, pardon the pun. Regardless, go get a bite to eat and take a nap. I'll see you in the morning and introduce you to your new partner then." Aaron dismissed the man with a wave of his hand, and withdrew his Iron Dust from the field.. Well.. that went better than he had expected..

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#13 Re: [Private] Eun's Call on Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:21 pm

I'd wave the man off, with a blank expression on my face before registering his departing words.

...Partner? Explosive? The hell does that mean?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum