Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] Eun's Call on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:52 am

Oh, well that's different. Maki's stepping down and Aaron's taking over for her? Shame, I liked Maki. Though that shouldn't stop me from doing my jobs. Time to get acquainted.

"So I heard you like cars. Nice things, really. I prefer guns, if I'm being honest."

View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Eun's Call on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:14 am

Aaron glared across the table at the man whom had showed up for his meeting, Eun Yong had appeared in his room. Well at least he was at least close to being punctual.. "I don't believe we've been formally introduced, my name is Aaron Satetsu and I'm obviously the new leader of the Committee.. So, mind if I ask you a few questions about your past contributions and what you're capable of in regards to contributing to the Committee in the future?" Aaron took out a notebook and a pen, writing the mans name down on a piece of notebook paper. "Soooo... go ahead and expand on the first question a bit if you would please?"

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: [Private] Eun's Call on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:31 am

"I've never met you, though I suppose it's fine. As to the list of my capabilities, know this. I have capable arm to support my allies, plenty of power and tactic to meet the objective of the mission, no matter what that may be. I do not however, have 300 confirmed kills, so please do not ask. I'm a tool of war, and not much else. If you ask it of me, it can be done." I said all while meeting his gaze. I did not blink or stutter, so I had hoped he would accept that response without condition. It was simple enough in the end.

View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] Eun's Call on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:46 am

Aaron listened intently as the man spoke, taking note of his general demeanor and what he said to pen down for later. He then prepared to respond as tactfully as possible in this context. "Tools of war are always necessary, and proper support for allies is always important though what I would like to do, is test your destructive capabilities in a simulated setting. Perhaps we can get to that after finishing this discussion, though it is entirely up to you in every aspect.." Aaron smiled plainly, and the mans gaze was both unending and perhaps a bit on the chilly side of things. He was not in the least bit intimidated and to be quite honest, Aaron liked that a bit more than he probably should have, but that wasn't really his problem now was it..

#5 Re: [Private] Eun's Call on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:24 am

In an air of no-nonsense, I nodded whilst my new superior was talking. A tool of war should always know the hand by which its master is called. I nodded again at his request for a solo spar. "That would probably be best. I know I wouldn't be solely used as an agent of war, nor exclusively would it be necessary for me to support allies. Solo combat would be an eventuality, and I should be prepared for an occasion. Hold nothing back." The man who had taken control of the role of leader seemed undeterred by my presence. Good. I had hope that he would remain confident in himself.

View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] Eun's Call on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:58 pm

Aaron smiled, motioning for the man to follow him into the training grounds which resembled New York almost exactly. Aaron converted 4 cars and 2 semi trucks into Iron Dust, creating a dome around him extending about 200 feet. He also created 4 robots under his control with 4 other cars nearby. His Reitsu was clearly the cause of all of this, and he was standing about 50 feet away from the man known as Eun when he spoke. "You won't move me, and this result is inevitable, but give it your best then.."

Aaron was a bit excited, whether he wanted to admit it or not.. Let's see what the guy has to work with..

#7 Re: [Private] Eun's Call on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:02 am

He gladly inclined me to follow him to the training area, which resembled New York. This was fine with me, seeing as Urban combat was going to likely be the most common situation. My area of expertise was tactics, and as such, I agreed with the choice of area. He would instantly degrade two large cars into metal dust, something I recall him being capable of from what little encounter we have had. He would make a low-grade comment about me not being able to move him, at which my response was this. "I do not intend to move you. Moving you does not contribute to the objective of sparring and/or killing you. I doubt I will get close to killing you, but I do hope I learn from this. After all, I am a tool that requires sharpening."

I remember hearing passerby conversations about how odd people thought I was for being deadpan and non-emotional. I don't think I could care if I tried however. I do remember hearing something similar from Aaron, though I don't particularly care. Emotion is a burden to those who have a mission. I will rise above such dreary things to be the tool I should be.

Four robots of sorts had already risen from the dust, long before I spoke. I identified them as hostile, blurring forward to get in close, then firing a single shot at each one. They would not miss. If all went well, they would likely shatter, at which point I would strafe back, for more distance.

View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] Eun's Call on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:00 am

The man destroyed the robots as was to be expected, a noble feat on it's own if it weren't exactly what Aaron intended to have happen.. "Iron Dust, Scattered Showers.." The man would find himself pelted with bullets and sharpened shrapnel like Iron from all directions. The robots in front of him that he had destroyed spiked up and outwards, pushing him back further into the middle of the dome where the Scattered Showers attack was the most dense. If he tried to get out of the dome, he would find that his escape would be stopped in an instant, as Aaron would just expand the dome out further and further.. The city was Aaron's primary battleground. No one would beat him there.

#9 Re: [Private] Eun's Call on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:43 am

Taking down the simplistic robots was a bit easier than I'd calculated it, then I realized why. When making a bit of space between him and I, I noticed little fragments vibrating as though they were alive, shaking in response to Aaron's voice. I smirked, for the first time in a long time, at least that I can remember. I quickly assessed the situation, realizing there were an absurd amount of them, far too high to accurately number, but knowing fully well that there was little I could do to deal with all of it.

So to my own tune, I spoke for what I expected to be the most comical thing I would ever say. "Let it begin."
And with that, I used my pristine reflexes and versatility not to command the situation, but demonstrate my capability. I knew failure would come around, but in that failure, I would turn it around to be a display of raw skill. I would take aim at as many fragments as I could manage, lowering my power to a precise level, just enough to pulverize each shard, and fire, fire, fire. With each data point came another hit, and though the actual power of each shot was low, it was clear that hundreds of shots had all hit their mark without fail. In the span of two mere minutes, seven hundred and eighty four shots were fired, each followed by little puffs of metallic dust.

"Let it not be said that I did not foresee this event." I would say, as if to take power away from the man who would pummel me.

View user profile

#10 Re: [Private] Eun's Call on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:56 pm

Aaron smirked as the man showed off his ability to deal with the dust, and it was quite impressive though it was clear he was using himself up whether he knew it or not. Aaron simply waited and kept the same dust going over and over, until the man tuckered himself out and Aaron zapped him harshly, presumably bringing him to his knees in an instant. As Eun seemingly took the piss out of Aaron, Aaron would simply smile and extend his hand to pull the man from the ground. "We all knew the future result, it doesn't mean that it didn't need to happen." Aaron's smirk maintained itself on Aaron's face. "We can call it a day if you'd like."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum