Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Eun's Call

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:52 am

8th Division
8th Division
Oh, well that's different. Maki's stepping down and Aaron's taking over for her? Shame, I liked Maki. Though that shouldn't stop me from doing my jobs. Time to get acquainted.

"So I heard you like cars. Nice things, really. I prefer guns, if I'm being honest."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:14 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron glared across the table at the man whom had showed up for his meeting, Eun Yong had appeared in his room. Well at least he was at least close to being punctual.. "I don't believe we've been formally introduced, my name is Aaron Satetsu and I'm obviously the new leader of the Committee.. So, mind if I ask you a few questions about your past contributions and what you're capable of in regards to contributing to the Committee in the future?" Aaron took out a notebook and a pen, writing the mans name down on a piece of notebook paper. "Soooo... go ahead and expand on the first question a bit if you would please?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:31 am

8th Division
8th Division
"I've never met you, though I suppose it's fine. As to the list of my capabilities, know this. I have capable arm to support my allies, plenty of power and tactic to meet the objective of the mission, no matter what that may be. I do not however, have 300 confirmed kills, so please do not ask. I'm a tool of war, and not much else. If you ask it of me, it can be done." I said all while meeting his gaze. I did not blink or stutter, so I had hoped he would accept that response without condition. It was simple enough in the end.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:46 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron listened intently as the man spoke, taking note of his general demeanor and what he said to pen down for later. He then prepared to respond as tactfully as possible in this context. "Tools of war are always necessary, and proper support for allies is always important though what I would like to do, is test your destructive capabilities in a simulated setting. Perhaps we can get to that after finishing this discussion, though it is entirely up to you in every aspect.." Aaron smiled plainly, and the mans gaze was both unending and perhaps a bit on the chilly side of things. He was not in the least bit intimidated and to be quite honest, Aaron liked that a bit more than he probably should have, but that wasn't really his problem now was it..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum