Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] Velvet's Call on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:06 am

I was fairly exhilarant after nailing him with a couple dirty hits, until I realized... that wasn't gonna do much to him. He stopped, mid-punch, iron dust coating his arm, and said "Kirin". I thought to myself for a moment. Wait. Kirin sounds familiar. Wonder wh- OH FUCK THERE'S A GIANT THUNDER DRAGON. Well then. "I guess foreplay is out of the question? Kirin it is." I'd say, doing a pose as if I was gonna blast him with raw energy. Well, I was, sortof. A weaker dragon blasted out of my hands, and it was aimed mostly for his gut. I knew it wasn't gonna be enough, mostly because it was watered down, rushed. But what can I say, I'm full of surprises. I'd attempt to silently cause iron to creep from his arm, up higher, in a poorly constructed attempt at a lightning rod. It was unlikely to work, but hey, I was fucked anyways, may as well try something stupid for shits and giggles.

View user profile

#12 Re: [Private] Velvet's Call on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:34 am

Aaron noticed her trying to manipulate his iron after she launched her smaller variant of Kirin, and he quickly nullified her attempt with his own Reitsu but what would really throw her off, was the iron dust coating that now covered his arm. He punched her dragon, and it was immediately absorbed and conducted through the dust but the problem was.. She had just supercharged that dust and now? He dispersed it and it flew directly towards her, and the dragon approached from the rear. The fight was over whether she knew it or not, and now it was simply time for her to receive her "just deserts" if you will..

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#13 Re: [Private] Velvet's Call on Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:37 am

He.... just punched my dragon... Well shit. I had one option. I sensed his dragon, Kirin, coming from behind me. I re-noted what he'd done to dispatch of my Kirin, and using my knowledge of charges, conductivity, and the like, as well as his powers, I attempted the same. It was kind of a botched attempt, seeing as I'd already noticed the power gap... His Kirin would be knocked down by roughly half, and knowing just how fucked I was.... I panicked. I lost control of his EM-Manipulation, and instead what happened was that my body would be coated in that dust, then disperse outwards.

I'm... not exactly sure what had happened, but the end result was me waking up, powerless, drained, and quite frankly... I couldn't tell if my limbs were responding. I felt pain and the absence of feeling somehow. Coming to, I looked to Aaron and tried to pass myself off as okay, sheepishly smiling in his direction. "I guess that's it then. Not really sure what happened after all that, but I'm okay... I think."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum