Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:49 am

8th Division
8th Division
I was honestly trying not to fall asleep during that meeting. What.. exactly was it for? Eh.... sure.. I'll talk with the new boss. Not like I knew the old one that well. Does anyone even know what I'm here for anyway? Sure wasn't the free wi-fi.

"Hey. What's up dude?"

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:08 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron glared across the desk at the woman whom seemed to be half asleep when she walked in. She kind of spoke to him casually so Aaron returned with the same type of approach. "I'm Aaron Satetsu, I don't believe we've been formally introduced Ms. Velderine." Aaron extended his hand for, obviously, a hand-shake before he would continue. Now, presuming all went well, they could get into the actual meat of what this meeting was supposed to be for. Hopefully..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:17 am

8th Division
8th Division
He introduced him as Aaron Satetsu, then reached out for a handshake. He had tiny hands, and you know what they say about tiny hands. I rolled my eyes a bit, shaking it. "We haven't been introduced at all. I barely remember meeting Maki. But then again, I have been keeping to myself lately." Personally, I was hoping that this wouldn't be the mockery portion of things. In fact, I'd have been perfectly okay with a tinker session. No hard drive jokes though, please. I don't want to give this abnormal sliver of a man any excuses.

View user profile

on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:41 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman rolled her eyes as she shook Aaron's hand, which was actually quite a bit larger than her seeing as he himself was a large human being. Speaking of large things, if Noz could somehow get off his dick and back to the 4th wall where he belonged,
that in and of itself would probably be spectacular ;p. Aaron listened intently as the woman spoke, taking note of her recently becoming less social, "It's quite alright to keep to yourself and I'd hardly bare a grudge against you for not meeting me sooner. Up until this point I've not exactly been a social animal myself to be entirely honest, and getting this job was as much a shock to me as it was to anyone else but.. that is how the cookie has crumbled dear." Aaron smiled a bit, reading over her profile and approximate power-level. "How do you feel about becoming a scout for us?"

Ika beamed down from the heavens with all the grace and grandeur one might expect from him into Velvet's ear, "And tell us! Other than a floppy disc, USB cords and electrical condoms, what drives you ya electronic cunt haha!" and back to his seat on the clouds he went.

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:19 am

8th Division
8th Division
As Aaron continued his introductory tone, I'd cut him off shortly, as I was interrupted by a disembodied voice. While I've heard voices before, they were usually embedded into my onboard AI, and not like this. Some troll asking me what turned me on. As if I'd tell him. Secrets are powerful weapons, especially when used to chip away at character weaknesses. I swatted the air, as if to shoo the voice away, then asking the head a very particular question. "I know this is a bit abrupt and sudden.... but I'd like to test my mettle against yours. Nothing in terms of compensation, I simply seek to get my foot into a very subtle door. I assume you have a room for this sort of thing, as it'd be silly to combat train on a rooftop."

View user profile

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:54 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron smirked as the woman mentioned wanting to test him in combat, seemingly interrupting the whole purpose of the meeting just to make her interest in sparring known. It was interesting, but Aaron would have been lying to say he was uninterested in the prospect of a spar. His smirk conveyed his confidence, and his knowledge of the inevitable end result of the spar, but that shouldn't deter her at this point right?.. "Very well Velvet, right this way." Aaron created arrows out of Iron Dust pointing where he was heading, the training grounds. They would resemble the city of New York almost absolutely, and Aaron smiled as he arrived, using Blur to put about 50 feet between them.

Immediately his Reitsu dispersed, converting 2 Semi Trucks into giant robots in front of him and about 8 cars into a 200 foot dome of Iron Dust. "You won't move me... but come forth."

on Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:47 am

8th Division
8th Division
I smirked as he took in my request and began leading the way. I noted his potential with his subtle moves, but I'd wait a bit to fully analyze him. When we arrived in the virtual New York, I smirked even greater, watching him unleash his power. "Oh, I don't expect to move you. I do expect to surprise you though." As I leveled my gaze at my boss, I felt my eyes dilate to properly deconstruct his power and technique. My pupil expanded, and my visor blipped to life, taking in all sorts of data. My eyes locked onto him, and it was done.

"Analysis Complete. Elec-Magnetic Manipulation. Downloading now. Take it home, Velvet."

I lifted my arms up, degrading two cars to my rear to dust, having been able to sense them via EM resonance. I played with the form of it, twisting it, turning it, making animals out of it, before finally plunging it forward in a wave. "So this is what it feels like to be you. My, the god-complex you would have if you were Chaotic Evil. I'll admit, this is going to be a lot more fun than I thought."

View user profile

on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:02 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron's eyebrow raised for about a moment as the woman had quite literally downloaded his powerset. Unfortunately for her, Aaron was far from a one-trick pony.. "Allow me to show you that I'm more than just a one-trick pony.." electricity crackled throughout Aaron's now metallic bones, he took on a welcoming combat stance and smirked, motioning for Velvet to come at him and face him in one-on-one hand to hand combat if she was willing. "Let me show you the difference between you and I Velvet, a lesson you won't soon forget.."

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:51 am

8th Division
8th Division
He did seem mildly amused by my mimicry, but at the very least, put off as well. In seeing that I could do most anything he could, he invited me for quick handplay, which isn't really my style. But to be fair to him, I might as well. I'd spread the EM-enhanced metal dust across the floor, and walk over to him. "Alright, He-man, but you get to make the first move." Which I would uphold. If he did indeed decide to throw the first punch, I'd reach out for it, as if to grapple with him, then immediately call the dust from the floor up to meet him. It'd form long, slender spikes, meant to impale, and those that made contact would shock him shortly after. I wasn't sure how quickly he'd react, but I figured the distraction compiled with the sheer number would make up for it.

In any case, I'd be ready to take a few steps back and nail him hard if that failed.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:21 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron smirked as the woman talked shit, and as he went to launch a punch he noticed the iron dust forming around his arm. He smiled, watching his arm be impaled as he then took over the Iron Dust on contact, making it his own once more as he slowly pulled his arm out of it. His arm was filled with Iron, you weren't going to break it with iron in any case. "We're playing cheap eh?.. That's a shame, I was really looking forward to this but.." Aaron pointed to the sky, "Kirin.." and like that, a giant fuck-off lightning dragon appeared, charging the woman with the full intent to destroy her. "I offered you a fair fight. Shame you couldn't take me up on that.."

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum