Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Velvet's Call

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:49 am

8th Division
8th Division
I was honestly trying not to fall asleep during that meeting. What.. exactly was it for? Eh.... sure.. I'll talk with the new boss. Not like I knew the old one that well. Does anyone even know what I'm here for anyway? Sure wasn't the free wi-fi.

"Hey. What's up dude?"

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:08 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron glared across the desk at the woman whom seemed to be half asleep when she walked in. She kind of spoke to him casually so Aaron returned with the same type of approach. "I'm Aaron Satetsu, I don't believe we've been formally introduced Ms. Velderine." Aaron extended his hand for, obviously, a hand-shake before he would continue. Now, presuming all went well, they could get into the actual meat of what this meeting was supposed to be for. Hopefully..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:17 am

8th Division
8th Division
He introduced him as Aaron Satetsu, then reached out for a handshake. He had tiny hands, and you know what they say about tiny hands. I rolled my eyes a bit, shaking it. "We haven't been introduced at all. I barely remember meeting Maki. But then again, I have been keeping to myself lately." Personally, I was hoping that this wouldn't be the mockery portion of things. In fact, I'd have been perfectly okay with a tinker session. No hard drive jokes though, please. I don't want to give this abnormal sliver of a man any excuses.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

Yesterday at 3:41 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman rolled her eyes as she shook Aaron's hand, which was actually quite a bit larger than her seeing as he himself was a large human being. Speaking of large things, if Noz could somehow get off his dick and back to the 4th wall where he belonged,
that in and of itself would probably be spectacular ;p. Aaron listened intently as the woman spoke, taking note of her recently becoming less social, "It's quite alright to keep to yourself and I'd hardly bare a grudge against you for not meeting me sooner. Up until this point I've not exactly been a social animal myself to be entirely honest, and getting this job was as much a shock to me as it was to anyone else but.. that is how the cookie has crumbled dear." Aaron smiled a bit, reading over her profile and approximate power-level. "How do you feel about becoming a scout for us?"

Ika beamed down from the heavens with all the grace and grandeur one might expect from him into Velvet's ear, "And tell us! Other than a floppy disc, USB cords and electrical condoms, what drives you ya electronic cunt haha!" and back to his seat on the clouds he went.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum