Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Meeting with the Committee (Aaron, Toshinori)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:32 am

At least a week ago, Toshinori was offered to join the Committee by the Committee's board. He was sent several letters with each containing info brochures and one of which that was a personal written letter. The Committee was a pretty well known organisation, or at least that's the impression it gave.

When his power's first awoke, Toshinori wasn't exactly aware of it. He'd noticed that he'd got stronger and faster, but he thought that was just as a result of playing lots of sports in school. His power's were first apparent when he'd been attacked by a hollow. He had no clue what the monster was, and when the monster had attacked him, he was shocked to realized he'd survived. He'd been knocked through his apartment wall and fell at least 10 floors. He was cut, he was bruised, Bleeding profusely, and he obviously didn't feel great. But he survived. The sheer look of confusion on his face was obvious. He was found by several people walking by from the street. His wounds were treated, and the damage to the apartment was written off as an attack.

Then the letters arrived a few weeks later. He was told that he had a gift, and if he wanted to perfect it he should join the Committee. Being a teenager and all, Toshinori ignored it at first. But then came the news reporters and large crowd's. This made Toshinori have a second thought on his decision.

He sent a reply back to the Committee board with his response, to which they organised to fly him to New York. Upon his arrival he was given a ride to the Committee's Head Quarters, Their Operation Center being one of the most expensive buildings in the world. Then that's where Toshinori's story goes from here.

-------------------

Toshinori was surprised at how large the Committee's base was, and how fancy it was. Not something he was necessarily used to seeing everyday. At this point all he had was a face of sheer amazement. However he couldn't take time to explore any of it. He had to find a man named Aaron Satetsu or find his office anyway. Making his was through the halls of the facility and elevators. He followed the signs which pointed to the direction of where the mans office was.

Toshinori was pretty sure he found it, I mean what makes it more obvious than having 'Head Office of Aaron Satetsu' on the front of the door. Toshinori neatened himself up and took a deep breath. On this occasion Toshinori was wearing a yellow suit and blue tie. The odd thing someone would state is how big it was, as it was baggy and looked too big for someone of Toshinori's figure. Toshinori was at a pretty good height himself, but the suit was made for a bigger man than him.

Toshinori was a bit nervous for the meeting, but then again wouldn't be for their first time. He knocked at the door, 3 big knocks, almost sounded like he was trying to break the fucking door. He neatened himself again, and waited for a response.

View user profile

on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:28 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron rolled his eyes as he heard a thunderous pounding on his front door, it sounded like some fucking gorilla was trying to cave the thing in. "If you're trying to break my fucking door you're doing a fantastic job, now come in.." Aaron used his iron manipulation to convert the door to an arrow, which was pointed towards the seat in front of his desk. Once the man had been seated, Aaron would reform the door out of the same Iron Dust, and shuffle some papers. He was an official, he had to seem busy and uninterested right? Right. "So, You're.. please tell me your name again sir?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:04 am

While waiting for a response, Toshinori wasn't sure whether or not anyone was in the Office or not. It was a moment before he heard a voice, "If you're trying to break my fucking door you're doing a fantastic job, now come in..". After hearing what the man said, Toshinori felt a little embarrassed. Toshinori needed to keep an eye on his strength. After hearing what the man had said, the door suddenly shifted into an arrow which was pointing towards his desk. Toshinori's eye's widened after seeing this, as this wasn't something he was used to seeing everyday. He thought that is was 'awesome'. He walked into the office bowing at the man before taking a seat, looking back at the door as it reformed back to normal. He then looked back towards the man, thinking to himself "So this is Aaron".

He saw as Aaron shuffled some papers around his desk, he seemed like a busy man. "So, You're.. please tell me your name again sir?", Aaron said seeming uninterested with the meeting. Toshinori straightened his tie and said "My name? My name is Toshinori Kamiyama", he said firmly. As Toshinori Awaited a response, he folded his sleeves and relaxed into the chair a bit.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:45 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed a bit in awe of what Aaron had performed in front of him, and as amusing as it was Aaron couldn't help but wonder why they'd recruited someone whom appeared to be on the mental level of a toddler.. The man began to relax a bit and it became clear he at least somewhat understood manners, though proper etiquette might be a step above his level.. "Nice to meet you Mr. Kamiyama, so.. what exactly do you do?.. What makes you a valuable asset to an organization such as our own? Sell yourself to me a bit if you could please, and if I have any further questions from there I suppose there's always the practice area.." Aaron reformed the Iron Dust yet again to point towards a nearby corridor which would lead to an arena, a simulator which exactly replicated New York.. "So.. shoot."

on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:38 am

"Nice to meet you Mr. Kamiyama, so.. what exactly do you do?.. What makes you a valuable asset to an organization such as our own? Sell yourself to me a bit if you could please, and if I have any further questions from there I suppose there's always the practice area.." Aaron would say while yet again reforming the door. He had it point towards a nearby corridor, which had a sign with the words 'Practice Arena'. Toshinori saw this, understanding that a visual test may be necessary.

"I myself am not one hundred percent sure what the extent of my power's are, although if I was to explain it in anyway I think I would have to say Enhanced Physical Condition". Toshinori was truly unsure of his full capabilities, and truthfully had agreed  to come to the Committee in hopes of changing that. Well. Although that wasn't the only reason, the other reason was more a personal thing that others would easily laugh at, if they heard him say it. "As for what I could bring to the table. I'm not the smartest man alive, I don't have political power, money or anything of that caliber. However I am not easily discouraged. If I was to compare the mental strength of the current Committee members with me. I'd easily be the last one standing any day", Toshinori said this with confidence and almost seemed cocky when he said the last part.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:44 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron chuckled a bit as the man summarized his powers as being 'enhanced physical condition', this caused Aaron to quit writing for a moment and turn to the boy across the desk from him.. "I hope you understand we all are enhanced physically in comparison to the average human being, I mean for Christ sake.." Aaron half-ass punched his desk and smirked as it split in two, "I've done that by accident, this is the 4th desk this week over dumb shit like that.. And it's a fine desk might I add, Mahogany!" Aaron called the staff to clean up the mess as he listened to the man give his observation on his own mental resolve. "Well.. I'd like to test that resolve you're so willing to boast about.. come with me."

on Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Toshinori's head perked up as he heard as Aaron chuckled over his summarization of his powers. Aaron then suddenly stopped doing what he was doing and met his gaze with Toshinori. As both their gazes met, Aaron spoke, "I hope you understand we all are enhanced physically in comparison to the average human being, I mean for Christ sake.." Aaron said Bluntly. Toshinori was sort of expecting a negative response in the way he summarized his powers. But jeez, this cunt was brutal as hell. However even with what the man said, Toshinori wasn't deterred from his 'want' to join the committee. In the end, someone needs to do something to change the world for the better. Even if everyone around him didn't care, this was Toshinori's undying drive, this is what made him who he is.

Then suddenly out of no where, Aaron bashed his desk in two like a fucking idiot. Toshinori should've been surprised, but he was more concerned with why the fuck Aaron did it. If at any point Aaron was thinking toshinori was a retard, well... now Toshinori thought the man had fucking tourettes. "I've done that by accident, this is the 4th desk this week over dumb shit like that.. And it's a fine desk might I add, Mahogany!", Aaron said not really acting surprised at all. The only thing going through Toshinori's head was 'Well... If you liked it that much then why break it like a retard?'. But then his attention was drawn to something that Aaron had said, what did he mean by 'over dumb shit like that?'. Have other people had meetings with him and said the same thing? Toshinori really wanted to slap himself, if he'd said anything else then maybe Aaron's desk would still be in one piece. He could've just said something like, "When I punch people, their heads explode, is this fucking normal?". Then at least if Toshinori had acted half-retarded the man would've at least spared his fucking desk. Or maybe more than the desk would've been destroyed. At that point, Aaron was better off ripping his cock out of his pants and breaking his desk that way. At least he would've looked prideful of his cock strength, than looking like a dumbass. But perhaps that was his intention. Who the fuck knows anymore, people complicate things too much.  

Aaron called in his staff to clean up his so called 'accidental mess', Aaron seemed like he was on the brink of frothing at the mouth from pure stupidity, 'seemed' like it. Regardless Aaron seemed more interested in what Toshinori had said in the end. Aaron continued, "Well.. I'd like to test that resolve you're so willing to boast about.. come with me." He said. Toshinori wasn't hesitant at all to follow Aaron. He might have been a bit ballsy when said it, but fuck it. Toshinori had nothing to loose, and everything to gain. "Sure." , Toshinori said with a big smile on his face.

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum