Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aaron's visit to the Captain Commander.

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:36 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron was in Tokyo on short notice due to a particularly necessary order of business, and that order of business was?.. To drop by and speak with the Captain Commander. He walked up to what appeared to be a camp for the wounded, and noticed that it was what remained of the Gotei.. Such a shame.. Surely Ika couldn't have been that unyielding..? Well.. Perhaps he could have.. Nonetheless, Aaron approached the Spiritual Signature he knew to be the Captain Commander, blocking off all whom attempted to stop him with iron walls formed from the dust that was his trademark ability. "Ms. Akane Makishima?.. It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Aaron Satetsu, the new leader of the Committee.. You might have heard of us, as our soldiers have been helping you to recover a bit.. Mind if I take a seat?"

Aaron remained pleasant, hoping to keep her at ease.. He really didn't want a fight at this point..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:00 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane had been dealing with the fallout from their attack, even if it had been some time they really hadn't recovered all too well. It was getting better though, some of those who had gone missing had returned and the injured were doing much better, that included Akane herself. However, when the large iron walls began springing up around to block her people off there was little chance in stopping the young captain commander from being on edge. A vaguely familiar man would approach, she couldn't quite place him but she was sure she had seen him before now. He would find it difficult to ignore the sudden spike in spiritual pressure, that only got worse as he got closer to the source.

"I believe you mean Jun Tomoshibi has been aiding us, one member of the Committee hardly gives you credit" Because as she had heard from the boy's himself all of the aid they had been getting was all due to his own planning and apparently personal wealth. The committee on the other hand, due to their inaction, had aided in their exodus. She just shrugged regardless, seeming rather cold despite reports he may have seen about the generally chipper young woman. She placed her elbows on her desk, resting her had behind her clasped fingers as she waited for whatever it was this Aaron wanted to talk about. Apparently this change in leadership didn't seem to help warm the girl's cold stare.

View user profile

on Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:38 am

Vizard
Vizard
Her Reitsu spiked as Aaron approached her and he couldn't help but be put a little on edge in his own right. "My dear, I don't know that you really want a conflict with me right now given I'm here to help you, so if you could kindly drop the scare tactics it would be much appreciated.." As he approached and heard her response, "As I recall, one member of the Committee to help you is still one more person than you sent to help us when the Hollow's were invading Greenland, so I suppose we could call it even yeah?"

The cold stare she gave off was quite unlike what her reported demeanor was said to be, perhaps Ika had changed her a bit.. Bah who cares. "As I was saying before you decided to take offense to my presence, I've come here seeking a truce. I find that the Gotei is a natural ally, and plan to capitalize on this unlike my predecessor Ms. Kesshou. If that is something you'd be interested in, then I suppose we have quite a bit to discuss Sou-Taichou.. Hell, I may even attempt to help you get the Gotei back as a display of good faith, how does that sound?.."

Aaron smiled a bit, and took a seat at the table. Boy, hopefully this went better than the introductions did..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Yesterday at 7:45 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Truth be told, it wasn't scare tactics she was after. Akane had been on edge ever since the attack and her automatic response to threats was simply overwhelming them with her spiritual pressure. Though, his taking credit for the help Jun had annoying her more than she cared to admit. Though her eyes narrowed slightly, glaring down towards him as he went ahead and took a seat, her scarf already wrapped tightly around her hand as a way to keep her from snapping.

"An Alliance? We were already supposed to be allied when I was stabbed in the back" She wanted to add 'literally' but there wasn't any time for humour right now. Though before she continued, the girl would take a deep breath, calming herself once more before she said anything she might regret. "Say we took back the Soul Society? What then? That rag-tag bunch of traitors get to run free doing whatever they want? Or are you going to reign them in until the Gotei don't perform to your standards and let them attack again?" Aaron would get the feeling that if Akane set eyes upon any members of that group, she might not be able to hold back, and that peace between CHAOS and the Gotei was all but impossible at this stage.

View user profile
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum