Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:12 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
That was quite the boast the man had made. Sure, he was powerful, but Gwynevere was by no means useless. Hirenkyaku would carry her away from the punches from those transformed vehicles, back around around to the male's right side. "Licht Regen." Like a machine gun a massive wave of spear-sized arrows were fired off towards the man. As they fired off she moved around the male using Hirenkyaku, meaning her arrows were going at him from all directions except for from above and below. Every single arrow was fired with extreme precision, a benefit from her countless years training and refining her skill with that specific technique. With his confidence however he must have had some idea as to how he could handle her attack, and so next she would try to incapacitate those transformers to prevent them from being used further.

She knew little about modern transportation and as such, didn't know where to shoot. She releases two arrows at where a heart would be on a human, hoping she might hit something vital. For all she knew, it would do nothing. They might be able to tank any attack sent their way until the one controlling them is dealt with. She wouldn't know until trying though.

View user profile

on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:04 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron's freakish abilities allowed himself to form a wall to block off all the arrows, dissipating and reforming it in layers as they became lodged in it and continued to tear through it. Unfortunately for the Quincy, Aaron pointed up into the air and she would soon notice they were enclosed in a 100 by 100 box filled with iron dust. She was entirely in his domain, and there was little point in trying to deny that. "Flail about all you wish, we are not equals. Iron Dust, World Method." (Reference below) Aaron smirked as the dust formed spikes and shot towards the Quincy, presumably pinning her to the walls within the box he had formed. If she tried to escape, she would be depressed to realize she was in a box, within a box, within a box, within a box. And it was all part of Aaron's control.. Every last bit of it.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:53 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Seems like this was a losing battle, one whose victor was determined from the start. What was he trying to do? All he is doing is proving her earlier points. She was not weak, but she wasn't as strong as she needed to be. There was nothing that she could do about the spikes but close her eyes and grit her teeth. The spikes would pin her to the wall, blood pouring out from the multiple places those spikes pierced her body. She did not make a sound, but blood ran from where she bit into her own lip to keep silent. Her bow fades away, no longer needed seeing as how the fight was over. "...so..." She coughs a bit, some blood splashing to the ground from aggravating her wounds. "... what now..."

View user profile

on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:22 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron sighed a bit as the fight had went exactly as he thought it would, and he used Blur to head towards her body, he released her from the wall and lowered her to the ground where he stood over her body, which laid in a bloody heap. "How will you protect anyone, if you cannot even protect yourself?.. You needed this Gwen, you need to be broken to be rebuilt. As stands you are right in that you couldn't in a million years protect or lead the Quincy, you couldn't protect or lead humans, you can't even stand to protect yourself.. You wish to be more than what you are?.. Start over, don't rest on your laurels and the stature you were born into.. Maximize your potential, or much like your race you risk becoming extinct.." Aaron turned and began to walk off, as Iron Dust quickly returned to him..

Hopefully that had worked..

on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:56 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"... you think I haven't been trying that?" She shakily pushes herself up, blood still pouring from her wounds, making her light-headed. Her vision started to blur. "This one-sided fight didn't change what I am capable of, which is nothing. I have reached my peak, whether I like it or not..." She starts stumbling for the exit. "I will head home... and start looking for a real solution..." Before she could even make it to the door she falls forward, passing out from blood loss. This wasn't some fantasy universe in which the good guys could break their limits in order to overcome an issue, this world had absolutes. She reached her limit, her max potential. Unlike her father, she was not born to be a leader. She simply did not have the strength, strength that was far beyond her reach where she would never be able to obtain it.

View user profile

on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:49 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron shook his head, picking her up as she fell down, before her consciousness left she'd probably hear him muttering under his breathe "Quitters always define their ceilings.." He carried her to the medical bay, stayed briefly, then left.

-Exit thread-

#17Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum