Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:00 pm

Espada
Espada
"We all came from.....sinners?" That was completely different from what  Enzo really thought. He didn't know what a sinner was, maybe it was because he was dead for so long? "What exactly does that mean for us to come from sinners?" Enzo would say this, but not loud enough to be overheard by anyone else who wasn't paying attention to him. Though, after hearing the plan of integrating the sinners in the group of the arrancars, it definitely did catch Enzo by surprise. "So that's the big plan? Wow, i never thought of it that way. To be honest, I didn't really hear too much about sinners until just now. But how could the land of the living be able to provide us with the ranks that we need. Shouldn't we go to hell for that?" It was just something that Enzo simply asked.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:16 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Yukari had to stifle a laugh, her only action that could have been considered a sin before changing into the monster that lead her down this path of evolution had been loving her sister. And if that was enough to cause her to go all demonic, than why did so few souls become hollows. Then again, there was the chance that maybe some of the first hollows started that way, and as such the entire world changed. And those who had committed worse sins became sinners to face a worse fate than the Tantalus-esque existence that is being a hollow. "I do not have any issues, but the last time we trusted beings who were still mostly whole, well we were assaulted. Our forces decimated, and Though we gave as good as we got, and took some of the Gotei's strongest at the same time. So long as we are wary of the possible betrayal then I will follow your orders willingly."

View user profile

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:26 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Selica hadn't been much for switching sides continuously, but she certainly didn't want to be in any range of a man that would remind her of the awful traitor who broke her heart crushing her soul in the process. No longer was she to rely on any male nor was she to go looking for the false love she had once desired for she had none left to give. All in all, the experiences she had gone through made her a better woman, a greater fighter, and a wiser individual. The question, however, still stood in her path: Where would she go? She didn't belong in the World of the Living. She certainly didn't belong with the nasty do gooders for her fun was much more cynical than what they had in mind. This left her with one place to return and one place only. At least, she had heard they had received new leadership leaving her more filled with confidence.

It had been a few hours of wandering in the desert wasteland she had surprisingly missed so dearly. Her white hair blew gentle about in the hot mess of the land of death before her. Of course, unwillingly, groups of hollows had begun to flock her not even mere moments before she entered the sanded area, alas they were all destroyed ever so brutally in a matter of mere moments. Bright blue eyes only had one destination in mind and their determination would not cease due to mere insolent, unintelligent souls. "What a joke. Where's all the challenges?" The blue eyed woman would sigh as she continued towards the home of the strongest of Hueco Mundo.

Upon arrival, Selica had made her presence quite known as she had made many of noises and caused multiple commotions within the walls. Nonetheless, Selica had known this place as if it were the back side of her hand, and she was going into that meeting room whether they wanted her or not. Her footsteps were quite loud as the heels of her boots clicked along the hard floors beneath her feet, her motion had slowed creating a sort of anticipating feeling for anyone who listened for her, and when she reached the doors.. everything stopped. Small hands would reach up to the doors pushing them wide open with one hard push. White hair would settle over her small shoulders as bright, blue eyes scanned the room and all it's accomodators. She would notice their placement, she would notice the one looked an awfully lot like the red haired girl she met, and the rest she wasnt too sure of. Selica would clear her throat before speaking up, "Listen, it took me forever to get here, so I'm really hoping this can be over quickly. Names Selica. Selica Aciles. Former Eighth Espada. Ya I know. Doesn't sound too good does it, but I'm not here for trouble. I just want a position because everywhere else sucks. So can I join you or not?"

View user profile

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:47 am

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy stood by and took in all of the responses from his Espada about the coming departure and work they were about to perform in the World of the Living. They each had some viable concerns that warranted some addressing, particularly what his Right Hand spoke of but first things first and that was...

Everything was completely stopped and attention was drawn to the woman who forced her way into the Frozen Throne Room after traversing her way through the frozen hallways of the the frozen-over Hueco Mundo. She certainly had the fortitude to show up, unlike most of the others...regardless of how close to the end of the meeting it was but that much doesn't matter right now. Iggy would address that with her one on one at a later date, what matters at this very moment was what she said as she came through the doors as icicles fell to the floor and broke seemingly on her footsteps. "First of all, you must know who your Cero and King is. I am Iggy Garcia. Now, since you have come to the meeting when many haven't, you can have a spot back on the Espada." Iggy thinks for a moment as he evaluates her. "You will be my Third Espada. If you want to have any other positions under me, you can earn it during our mission in the World of the Living. Prove yourself during that tenure."

Iggy then turned toward Enzo and spoke, "As for you, you did raise one good question but also one that had answered itself at the same time. The reason we don't 'simply' turn towards Hell for anything is because it is in Hell therefore unusable accept by those who reside there. Whereas, everything else can be used in other capacities by others in other ways. I look for ways to get things done, especially if those ways will get me toward my goal faster and with more results. In this situation, I will be trying to cut a couple of corners in the evolution of the soul but it's something that's necessary for our race's survival." Iggy then turned toward his Right Hand, "Thank you for the support and the warning. I will be paying close attention to our surroundings at all times and I have an excellent Right Hand who will be helping" he finishes.

Iggy turns snatch grabs his War Hammer from the ice covered floor and places it across his left shoulder with his left hand as he looks out toward his Espada. "If anyone needs to go over the mission directives and goals again after we arrive, I will do so but as long as everyone is ready, we will begin the mission......RIGHT NOW!!!" And with that, Iggy opens a Gargantua from that spot to the World of the Living.

View user profile

on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:03 am

Espada
Espada
Enzo looked over at the new arrival when they came in. "Oh, a latecomer. Maybe more people will show up?" This was another person that he hasn't seen before, a woman named Selica that so happened to be the former 8th espada. After looking at her for a few moments, Enzo would turn away. It didn't matter to him, more bodies meant the numbers of the espada will continue to grow. "Congratulations..." Enzo would say to the woman as soon as she received an even higher promotion than she originally had. The mark of three was nothing to scoff at, which means that in her absence, she must have gotten even stronger for her to not be so low. Though, Enzo was expecting them to prepare or something for the mission at hand, he didn't expect for it to happen right now. "We are going right now?"

He would say as he got up from his seat and started to walk towards the Garganta.

"Alright, I don't mind going in first. I'll be sure to clear things up if there is any trouble on the other side."

If not stopped, Enzo would walk in. In a way, he was hoping for some trouble, he wanted to look good in front of the others.

View user profile

on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:13 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Yukari tensed as the doors opened, her fingers flexing ready to rush into combat should this new arrival be hostile. Though once she entered the room the young woman introduced herself as Selica, an espada who had vanished shortly after Ika's last visit to Hueco mundo. The black haired young espada was wary, this new arrivals trustworthiness was certainly in question, as Her dissapearance coincided with a meeting with the individual who instigated the greatest loss of Hollow and Arrancar life. Leaning in towards Iggy's ear she whispered her knowledge of that fact into his ear so he would know. "She was last seen when that treacherous Vizard was here. I do not fully trust her."

Hoping that her warning to Iggy would be heeded, if not in public then in his own mind and will watch Selica closely. As Iggy opened up the gateway between dimensions Yukari was hesitant, he hadn't fully explained what their goals were. She knew that her king wished to bring Sinner's into the fold to bolster their numbers and strength. But Iggy had not explained exactly how he had intended to do that, if he was in contact with one, or had a plan to draw their attention. Swallowing hard she followed Enzo through the gate to see what awaited them on the other side.

View user profile

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:53 am

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy watched as three of his Espada entered the portal to the World of the Living. It seemed as if his new General would remain behind and perhaps it would be best if one of them did...no one did know what would transpire to them in the World of the Living and if something were to be great enough where none of them were able to return, then the Espada wouldn't be able to be carried on for a very, very long period of time. Plus...Iggy likes the thought of having back up plans and you can't go wrong with a back up plan as strong and powerful as Legion. This also served as a way for Legion to rally the troops that Iggy wasn't going to be using on this day and have them ready to listen to the King upon his return.

With that out of the way, Iggy gripped his shouldered War Hammer and smiles as he takes in one thoughtful gaze over his new throne room before looking toward the Gargantua. He then begins to cross his ice covered floor to the portal and enters it with great confidence that nothing will happen to him or his Espada on their venture. He is their new King and he will not allow anything happen to them to ensure their continued confidence in him and his leadership. This mission will definitely gain them all something in the end.

After exiting the Gargantua, Iggy and his Espada were now looking over the ever busy and full of life place in the World of Living known as New York City. A great wide smile crept across Iggy's face as he took in a very large breath of air. He released it with a huge gasp as he eyed his companions. "Welcome to New York City!! Here is where we..The Espada...will remind the world of who we are and what we stand for. Now, I'm making a slight change to the original forethought coming into this but the original goals are still in place. As we strike here today ladies and gentleman...we will not only be reminding the world of the presence of The Espada but also creating a door for the Sinners to conduct some business of their own. Basically...doing them a favor now so we won't have to later and getting to do it on our terms instead of theirs." Iggy pauses as he begins looking over the New York City area. "Now, as far as you three and what your part in this..you must cause as much destruction, death, and chaos as possible without getting yourselves killed. Remember, this is only about sending a message today so if you get caught up in a battle with anyone, just focus on surviving." commands Iggy as he straightens himself. He then snaps his fingers on his right hand forcing many Gargantuas to open at once with countless Hollows, Gillians, and Adjuchas to come crawling through. "Now...let the message sending...BEGIN!!!" shouts Iggy as he raises his War Hammer over his head as all of the Hollow, Gillians, and Adjuchas begin to rush into New York City.

View user profile
#28Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum