Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

ShanaOnline

2nd Division
2nd Division
Yukari sat there stunned, it wasn't so much that Enzo the only unranked being to show today had received a promotion to something a bit more fitting of someone who had at least shown enough loyalty to be here when summoned. No what stunned her was her promotion to second Espada, and not only that a request from the King before her to take up her role as his right-hand. Granted he was probably the only person in the room who had any reason to trust her, as he knew full well that Yukari didn't really have the ambition that seemed to be prevalent through most in the ranks of the Espada.

Sitting there her mouth agape, and totally speechless she was glad for Enzo's long winded spiel, as it gave her enough time to form the simple word. "Y-y-y-yes, ahem Yes if that is your wish."
View user profile

Makishima

1st Division
1st Division
The creature had no interest in these grandiose claims to being destined to lead, or the numbers that were being branded on the two others that had appeared. So much for this long reign, if he had such a small group of followers. "We do not feel boredom" It must be hard to get bored when there was so many souls to converse with in it's being. Iggy would get the feeling that Legion wasn't going to play along here, and that is something he would simply need to deal with. Even with his new state of power, the Vasto Lorde would not be easy to simply dispatch, and with it's powers a fight could end up causing significant damage to the few underlings he had left.
View user profile

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy listened as his Espada spoke upon his request to voice their reactions and thoughts. They could speak upon anything but he, at the moment, wanted to hear reactions related to the actions he just performed and answers to questions he directly asked. All in all, Iggy is pushing everything toward a direction. Though the direction may not be ever so clear to the others at this very moment but all that will change very shortly.

First, to address the love to speak Enzo. "Yes, I chose correctly when placing that number upon you. Otherwise, I wouldn't have done it. As for the future I have in mind, I will address it in just a bit as I have one more question to ask and it is a very, very important question. Thank you for catching me up a bit on those who sat on this throne and a small but important difference I share with them. You shall soon see just how large of a difference it truly is as time marches on." explains Iggy as he turns toward Yukari.

He gets a good look upon her for a moment before speaking in order to try to read what's going on with her and where she's at with everything. "I'm glad you accept. Then come stand by the throne on my right side." says Iggy as he grabs his Warhammer and moves it to the left side of the throne into the same position it was just in.

Then Iggy turns his head over to Legion. "You are a very interesting. Nonetheless, as I just stated, this question is very important and must be asked before getting into the direction of things. Will you be the general of my forces...Espada and Hollow alike? You will have command of everyone no matter where they need to be. This especially pertains to completing tasks in the World of the Living. It's not to say that I won't tread up there but I need to remain here as much as possible where as you have way more freedom to move about in my place. Do you accept this role?" explained Iggy.

Finally, faced forward with a serious expression upon his face while gripping the armrests on his throne forcing small ice chips to fall from it. "The big question I have for you all related to the future I have in mind is...what do you all see as the largest issue with the Espada right now? I would like to hear what each of you see as the biggest issue with the Espada from your standpoint. Once I have heard your answers of this question, I will put everything out on the table of where I plan on taking you all and what concerns I will address in order for the Espada to have a future." Iggy promptly and strongly explains as he now waits for his Espada to speak.
View user profile

Enzo

Espada
Espada
Enzo simply nodded and got quiet for a moment, waiting for his turn to speak once more while the new cero king addressed everyone else. Looking at Legion, Enzo frowned. He hoped that Legion wouldn't give too much trouble to the new Espada leader,  they would all have to be on the same page in order to make this work. Also, now that Enzo was officially invested in this reign, he wanted to see it through and find out if the hype that Iggy was promising were realistic goals. When it came to the problems that the Espada had that Iggy wanted them to elaborate on, Enzo was at a loss for words. " The issue with the Espada that I see right now? Well, for starters, how is it that our leaders keep disappearing without a trace? I would say one of our problems is the proper protection of the leadership. Another problem could be our plans, they might be too linear to achieve, which is why we could fall short? Maybe we would have more
success if we took things on a step-by-step basis. Well, the strength of the Espada could be a factor. I'm the weakest here by a large margin, and it does bother me a bit. I think we should all strive to be as strong as you, the king. People did say that the fear of having a Vasto Lorde was the numbers game, if there were more than a handful of them, we would have something that the shinigami can be afraid of. "

Enzo then shrugged. "That's all I can think of right now, besides the fact that our definite goal should give a varied reasoning to our existence. Hollows are empty, so how do we become "full"? Or...do we even want that?"
View user profile

ShanaOnline

2nd Division
2nd Division
Yukari nodded, taking up her spot at Iggy's right, kneeling in the spot where up until a few seconds prior his war hammer had sat. Her chocolate brown eyes stared out at the room from as close to the throne as she dared ever achieve while Iggy continued to respond to each person in the order they had showed, it was now Legion's turn for his attention, the strange vasto lorde was offered the role of General of the Army of the Cero king, practically giving him control over all of the espada, and every hollow that swears fealty to the throne. Though any order that legion gave would be overruled by Iggy himself. Yukari's only issue with that, is that it would mean that even though she is the right hand of the king, she would have to obey this creature who hasn't even shattered its mask.

Iggy then asked the question that no leader had before, at least not since Yukari had joined their ranks, he asked what their biggest issue was. As with all of the previous questions, Enzo was the first to respond. Listening intently, Yukari waited her turn before speaking, "I partially agree with Enzo, one of our biggest problems has been the lack of solid leadership, First we had Graven, who did nothing but laze around, it wasn't until the Shinigami showed up that he actually had been seen to do anything, and even that was just fight to protect his home. There was no retaliation, no signs of him really caring. Then he was beaten by Alicia who banished him, but that was about it, she was replaced by someone whose name I can't even remember who attacked an island in the human world then Died."

"Though I think the lack of solid leadership is only one issue, and not even the largest, that I believe goes to us as a species, from the time we become hollows we are solo hunters, constantly looking over our shoulders expecting to be stabbed in the back by our own kind. As a species we crave power far too much, and will go through any lengths to obtain it and any prestige that comes with it. Even within our ranks as the Espada we have to constantly watch out for the lower numbers looking for a quick promotion, or the higher numbers looking to snuff out perceived threats to their power. And the fact that there has probably never been an Arrancar who never once engaged in an act of cannibalism, especially before the shattering of their mask, makes us all that much less trustworthy." Yukari would finish after a slight pause, "It is that very thing that has lead to trust issues among those who should be allies, and of course the fact that for the most part we all have our own goals, and desires some of which might run contradictory to one anothers causing some kind of animosity does not help. As you are well aware, the only reason I joined the Espada was to cut down on the number of fools who thought me an easy meal."
View user profile

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy sat upon his frozen Throne with great pride as he listened to his Espada while they began to list off the greatest issues from their perspective that their group was facing. It was rather interesting to hear such a strong emphasis was directed toward their leadership and the problems that came those that sat upon this seat. There were more than one concern centered around the Cero and it seemed that while he certainly had one thing in mind as a major issue, by all rights it is a major issue that will be addressed...the position of Cero and the concerns, threats, fallacies and how Iggy will address them MUST BE addressed first and foremost if any of these Espada before and beside him are truly going to follow him from this point forward.

"You both lay a lot of good points out there for heavy consideration. As a matter of fact...so much consideration that I just ran it through my head once over again and even crossed it with the original thoughts I was having and came to a brand new conclusion. One that is even far greater than the one I was originally seeking which is very pleasing to me." Iggy takes a pause as he wants to be very careful how he words the next part as he nods to himself that it is finally time. "Alright. I have one final question for you before I reveal what I have planned for you all to cement to you that I am not only am I fit to rule but the Espada and Hollow are going to be stronger than ever under my rule. Now...do you all know where you come from and what lies in your core being? Be you an Arrancar or Hollow, the answer is the same." Iggy now awaits to see what his Espada come back with as a large smile crosses his face. Things are actually coming together a bit better than he expected, it's just a matter of time from this point.
View user profile

Enzo

Espada
Espada
"Where do I come from and what lies in my being?" It was at that point that Enzo's usual flare of being somewhat of a smarty pants had started to die out. He didn't remember everything about the time that he was alive, just bits and pieces of it. "I was a household name, and I fought in EL Cid's army. I was also able to wield that sword for good luck and fortune in our final battle, and if it comes to what lies in my being, I would say the last thing that I ever felt was a sense of disappointment when it came to letting down out people. That is my own personal essence of being a hollow." Though, on the flipside, Enzo was sure that there was more to this story than he originally thought. "I think as a hollow and arrancar in general, none of us are really "us". We are basically just like legion, but he's more honest towards the fact that we are made up of hundreds of souls along the way, with our personalities making it to the front from the time we evolved from menos. I'm just going to assume we all had that braindead moment, but it was that defining moment that decided on whether it will be who we are sitting at this table. So we as hollow beings are a powerful collection of souls with an endless hunger, a vast opposite of the shinigami, but mimic them in the sense of their release. "

Sighing, Enzo would shrug. "Even by saying this, I don't think we can ever come to one general answer that will give meaning. I think I don't really know the answer this time. Sorry...."
View user profile

ShanaOnline

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Thoughts about who or what I am kind of run counter to my very nature. I am not rather introspective. Though I would be willing to hear what you have to say on the matter." Yukari would respond, she wasn't lying she honestly didn't think about who she was, what she was, or what lied in her core being. What she knew, she could remember with crystal clarity, she could remember her time as a human she was a young girl, not even a decade old when she died to save a ghost, then the negativity from her parents turned her into a demonic lizard that killed her parents and sister. Frankly those memories were things she would rather not dwell on, if for nothing else than it awakens the ache, and only craving she has had, one that has almost cost her her life on a few occasions.
View user profile

Makishima

1st Division
1st Division
Legion seemed to be mulling over the offer to become a general for the Espada's forces... An odd thing to grant such an unknown quantity. It was probably worth an army all by itself, there were few Hollow or even Arrancar that held the same destructive power that Legion did. Iggy might regret the decision in the long run, Legion didn't care for sacrifice and wouldn't accept retreat, any under its command would obey or die. Of course, he wouldn't know that yet. Instead, it would simply nod, agreeing that it would become this general.

What lay inside Legion however was a much simpler question "What lay at our core? Countless souls, all working in perfect harmony. The individual is irrelevant, for we are a collective... A Legion." It would almost sound like a joke, even if it would seem impossible for such a creature to be able to come up with such a thing. It went silent after, seeing as it had answered the question, as it waited for this meeting to just continue.
View user profile

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy listened to each of his Espada and nodded as he took it all in, especially when Legion spoke up after nodding to affirm to take the position of General. They all had varied and unique answers to his question, which were all right in their own ways, but not the direction Iggy was thinking. So, he stood up for the first time since he sat upon the throne and spoke to answer the question himself.

"I appreciate you all coming forth and putting up with me as I asked a lot of you on this first day. I assume that picking your brains and emotions wasn't what you had in mind when you came to the Throne Room plus wasn't very comfortable however, I assure you that all of this will make much more sense very soon as it all is a part of things I have in mind." Iggy paused for a brief moment as he crossed his arms to begin explaining his thoughts. "Now, to start with the last question I asked. While memories of lives pre-Hollow are shallow filled with many gaps/holes/blocks, and if we have any at all leftover from the transition. The point of me bringing that up is that I believe we all...including you Legion as your situation is more unique than the rest of ours...originated as Living Beings that committed sins on some level. Be it those sins were innocent, subconscious, and unintentional or completely thought out, from the depth of your soul, and with every fiber of malice you were able to conceive. In one form or another, we all came from Sinners." Iggy paused for a bit to let that sink into his Espada.

While he is giving his Espada a minute to let that sink in, he felt the excitement fueling his adrenaline which was raising his heartbeat. He closed his eyes before using his ice producing ability to decrease his temperature a bit in order to slow his heartbeat and regain his composure. After he obtained full control over himself again, he re-opened his eyes and spoke again to pick back up on where he was. "The plan from this point is return to our roots. The Sinners. We will go to the darkest of the humans and use them to fill the gaps in our ranks...for the time being. If you truly think about things, this 'relationship' will be beneficial on both sides. The Sinners will get to see what they will eventually become in the evolutionary cycle of things while we are able to learn more about where we came from, pieces of ourselves we lost, potential enemies and what they are capable of, and of course...should they become Hollows and Arrancar upon their deaths then we gain new allies instantly from the association right now." Iggy takes another pause to breathe before finishing out. "Now, I remember what you guys were saying about the leadership issues and I believe this field trip will help to answer some, if not, all of those issues. I will be leading you all to the World of the Living. We will see how well everyone works together to accomplish our goal and return with no issues. The goal is for everyone to gain a partner within the Sinners group. Legion...you are way too high of a loner to maintain a partner so if you could just recruit a member so that will suffice. We will depart once I have everyone's acknowledgement of what's being asked of them. So...does everyone understand or have any issues? Ask now." explains Iggy as he places his left hand on the top of his War Hammer awaiting departure.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum