Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:40 am

9th Division
9th Division
Hueco Mundo was always known as a desert. Not just any desert though, in case you were thinking you could just waltz right in and get across it with little to no issues. There are far more dangers lurking within the sands of the Hueco Mundo desert than one could ever want to begin to count due to the horrific memories they would render upon them. By the way, these dangers I'm mentioning doesn't even include the natural ones...once again, if you were you thinking such things.

No, Hueco Mundo is a very unique place with very unique wonders, dangers, and most of all.....very, very unique evolutions of beings and powers. You could say that evolution is the most dominant force that rules Hueco Mundo and if you don't obey it, respect it, and subject yourself to it..then you will simply become part of someone or something else's evolution. So, you have to ask yourself...is there a way around this? How do I prevent that from happening and continue to exist for myself? It's pretty simple actually. Give in to your need to survive and find your inner most desire and devote your entire existence to it. At least, that's how Iggy Garcia got to where he is today. But before he gets today...he must first 'reflect' back upon "yesterday".

"Yesterday", (which in real time was days ago and Iggy has no idea how many days it truly was during the course) Iggy Garcia was making his usual security rounds as the head of the Exequias Squad. Nothing seemed out of place for hours like normal for over half of the round. That was until he came across an image that he could barely make out from far aways in the sands. There was no one else around for him to confer with to see if he was seeing things plus it was HIS job to investigate phenomenon and out of place things like these anyways so he went to look. The closer he got, the larger and clearer the image became for him. It started to make his heart pound faster and faster as he approached closer and closer. Who would've thought something like this would happen to him? He finally came face to face with the image...it was an image of himself but different. The image said, "I come with a message. Defeat me and you will gain what you have long been seeking."

Iggy didn't know what to make of it at first, until the image actually began attacking him which forced him to fight back. No matter what Iggy was thinking of the situation at that point, his existence was threatened by someone or something and that was something he never would standby and allow. So for days on end, Iggy fought with and thought he killed the image of himself only to learn that the image would get right back up despite the damage that Iggy rendered to it. Something was clearly not right about this situation and Iggy needed to learn what it was before he did truly die in the desert without anyone knowing how or why. (Day 5 in reality) Iggy had finally slain the image to learn that it was one of the most powerful beasts that lived out in the desert itself, only rumored to show itself periodically if certain conditions were met. Here, Iggy just slain it after days of battling with it unknowingly.

Iggy looked himself over and realized that evolution had plans for him as it staged that battle. He was no longer the Iggy that entered that fight but now, much stronger on a number of fronts. He had become the Iggy of the image he was seeing and fighting against. He was fighting to become the future Iggy! Now that that evolution is completed, he decided he would rest, then return to palace.

So here we are..today...after a couple days of rest, Iggy is now standing before palace and has plans in mind but first things first. Iggy now uses one of his new abilities and freezes the entire palace. From the outside-in, top to bottom, the palace is now completely covered in ice created by Iggy. This is more befitting him as he enters the icy halls. He reaches the throne room, sees the unclaimed throne and sits upon the frosted seat and strongly stabs his Warhammer into the ice next to the throne as it stands next to him. "Only one thing left to do." says Iggy as he performs a motion to summon all of the members of the Espada to the throne room. "It's time they meet their new Cero."

View user profile

on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:39 am

Espada
Espada
Once again, before the final gong has struck, another royal of the espada empire has fallen. With this happening, a new king of cold has arose from the depths of las noches and has called for an audience of those who still bore the name of espada. Enzo was supposed to have some sort of number or even be a fraccion, but nothing ever fell through after the "audition" that he had with the right hand of the late queen. FRom what Enzo experienced, that throne was a curse to whoever had the gall to sit on it. Those who take upon the name of king or queen was to never be seen again, disappeared without a trace. There was no epic fight or execution, or not even rumors of them being devoured. Nothing, the lead from start to end was a pit of nothingness that killed any sort of determination to follow if the leadership was so jumpy from person to person. A face, a figurehead, a golden idol of worship, that's all they ended up to be if their existence in that role didn't last for a long period of time.

However, Enzo still came, wearing the Espada outfit with no number. He could see his breath in the sudden change of temperature, the hot sands were blessed with a frozen wonderland that could still sustain itself through the barren wasteland of Hueco Mundo. It was a testament of the new king that said "behold my power", but what was he to do with it? Was this new leader destined to fade away?

"I've come...."

Enzo would say simply as he walked into the frozen throne room and looked around. He was the first one here, and he still didn't know if the others could accept the new cero yet. However, Enzo didn't care. The leaders always change in this place, that's just how things were. The leader of today won't be the leader of tomorrow, and the servitude of twenty faces is more realistic than just the cero. Keeping his opinions to himself, Enzo would simply wait for something to happen.

View user profile

on Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:26 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Yukari would awake in her room, feeling far more comfortable than she normally did, as her eyes opened it took a few moments to understand why. The walls of her room were coated in a an almost perfectly clear ice, the presence of the frozen material drastically dropping the temperature of the room to something far more suited to her tastes. Thinking that maybe she just had a dream that caused her Reiatsu to run amuck she didn't think much of the ice coated walls at first. Dressing she left a note should her 'pet' come looking for her that she was going to head to the throne room to see why she was being summoned.

As she left her room and noticed that the ice extended far beyond anything her Reiatsu had effected unconsciously before she started to become inquisitive, something she didn't feel very often if for nothing else than that old adage about curiosity killing cats and such. Arriving in the throne room, the young girl's brown eyes looked up at the throne expecting to see the most recently crowned queen of the espada, instead she saw a figure she had never seen before, though something about him felt vaguely familiar she couldn't quite put her finger on it, though she figured she would worry about that some other time. Taking up her spot as the Third Espada Yukari would sit and wait for the rest to respond.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:28 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Legion would appear through a garganta, the strange creatures sinister energy would slowly fill the newly frozen throne room as it stepped out, signature grin stretching across the small part of it's face that could be seen. It seemed that once again the title of Cero had changed hands. Though not to the being that the collective would have expected. Truth be told it didn't know too much about Iggy, or where this sudden shift of power had come from, regardless it seemed it would need to deal with yet another new leader.

As the primera took it's seat as it glanced over towards their new Cero "You're brave for taking that seat" it seemed to be referencing the fact the last few had come to a very swift end. Though from Legion that could sound like a threat, particularly with it's odd metallic tonality, but it was merely pointing out the obvious. With it's hands folded across it's lap, the creature would wait for whatever it was their new leader wanted to say.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:22 am

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy Garcia...the new Cero...would walk his eyes across the room over those who had arrived to take in their faces. As he was doing this, one of them spoke up which actually was a nice break to the silence but Iggy was just about to do that himself after giving time for any more of the Espada to arrive. At this very moment, only 3 of answered his summons which would undoubtedly give him something to think over shortly. In the meantime, the time had arrived for him to address those who were obedient enough to come to the throne room for him.

"As you are very aware, I am the new Cero. There are reasons behind every event that occurs, including why I'm up here. Let's start with simplicity. During the reign of Alicia...I, Iggy Garcia, was made the leader of her newly created Exequias Squad. I maintained it throughout the reign of the person who followed her since we never met." Iggy took a slight pause and as he clinched his fists together at the incoming thought. "Then THAT day happened...the day I had a vision during one of my security rounds in the desert which led me to a battle I shouldn't have won, but did as it immensely increased my powers and altered me physically. This is how you see the Iggy Gargia before you at the moment." Iggy explained as he relaxed again.

"Now, as for you Espada members. State your names and ranks for me. After we this, I will explain what lies next for the Espada and the parts we will all play in it. You may begin in order you wish." Iggy says he sits back upon the throne as flakes of ice are thrust off to the ice covered floor. A small smile begins to cross his lips as his thoughts for the future continue to build. After all, it takes seeds to grow a leaf and a leaf to grow a plant. Iggy wants to grow redwoods.

View user profile

on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:22 am

Espada
Espada

Enzo sat on the floor rather lazily and started to rub his head, listening to what the new Cero had to say about what happened with the original leader and his own sort of background that gave rise to his current power. It seemed as if he was coming from a special batch of hollows that were saught over by the queen herself, and if she was still alive, she would be proud that her greatest creation was stepping up in the event of her absence. Enzo would think that the other woman he met would be next in line, but she was nowhere to be found. "A vision that granted you your strength?" Enzo had to look into this, a possibility that there could be a way to gain more power excited him. Also, he never heard of an unbeatable enemy that came through a Vision before. " My name? Enzo....Audotorae...numberless.......never assigned and I managed to cycle through two changes in leadership now within the Espada. However, even if you promise change, look around you. Even if Legion is here, and not to be flattering but everyone knows who Legoin is, even a nobody like me. Even a household name like yukari, that's a little over eight Espada missing from this room. They are either dead or discouraged, which is fair. So many leaders end up missing, even with your great power, I wonder why you would risk getting swallowed by the unexplainable? A seat being there for the taking brings a reason of vacancy. Lord Garcia, why do you want to be king?"

Of course, Enzo decided to ask the question that could possibly be one of the many on the bucket list. Even if he was ignored, that was alright. He had reasons to believe in what he wanted, but Enzo's true conviction towards any cause that Iggy had in store had to be won over.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:48 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Yukari sat still, listening intently as Iggy introduced himself, explaining exactly why he had felt familiar to her, even though she had never seen him. Huh, that is new. I guess I am no longer the most unique espada here Then came Enzo's introduction, the unseated being being quite ballsy in how he addressed Iggy, who even back when he was still a hollow Yukari would not have wanted to have gotten on the wrong side of, even if she came out on top it was not a fight she wanted to deal with. Once Enzo was done speaking it was her turn, "Yukari Hirai, Espada Tercero, By the way love the redecoration, way more comfortable than it was before." Yukari gestured to the ice on the walls and floors, definitely more her style.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:24 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Legion seemed the least impressed with their new leader, though it was generally hard to tell what the hollow was thinking. All they could see was the rather neutral expression it held on it's face as the others began to speak. "We are Legion, Primera Espada" A rank it had earned simply by the raw power it held, one of the few in the organization that hadn't shed it's mask. Iggy would get the feeling that Legion hadn't arrived simply because it was summoned, rather it was sizing their new leader up. He would need to tread cautiously, as losing such an asset with so little in the way of fellow members would be devastating to the Espada, while at the same time it was a particularly dangerous creature that was somewhat unpredictable. It would be tough to tell if Legion was going to be an asset or not at this stage.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:20 am

9th Division
9th Division
The members of the Espada that were present have all spoken to the request of the new Cero. While things might not look especially great to an outsider's eye for the beginning of his rule but what great ruler has simply walked into greatness? None of them had. They all had done things during their times in order to become great and most of all, recognized for their greatness for all etches of time there after. This is what Iggy WILL claim for him and his Espada before all is said and done.

Iggy runs his eyes across the room once over as each of their looks, names, and ranks are being taken into his mind. Then the muscles in his face begin to move. Once they have been around him longer, they will be able to tell his mind is at work. Iggy first looks to Enzo for a couple of reasons. The first being that he asked a direct question and Iggy felt that particular question deserved an answer. "In this situation Enzo, it wasn't a case of desire. I don't simply WANT to be King...I was DESTINED to be King." Iggy paused to let that sink in for a moment before going further with his answer. "No matter how long my reign lasts...and if I have any say about it, I will make this reign last mind you...I will be taken the Espada and this Kingdom to places and achieving things they never have before. I'm not simply a ruler Enzo...I'm an actual leader who will be leading the Espada, Arrancar, and Hollow to the future!" Iggy explains in exclamation.

After calming himself back down, he looked Enzo in the eyes and said, you will be the first to taste the changes I will be making for the Espada. Iggy then formed some water in the air and flung it unto Enzo's skin. Iggy then vaporized the water which raised the temperature of it which caused 2nd degree burns but in the shape of the number 9. "You are now my 9th Espada Enzo. Congratulations." He then turned his head towards Yukari and smirked a bit. "As for you Yukari..." Iggy repeated the same action except he aimed specifically for Yukari's number 3 and burned it into a 2. "You are now my number 2. Therefore, I must ask, would you accept being my right hand?" invites Iggy.

Immediately after performing his act with Yukari, Iggy glanced over toward Legion. "As for you Legion..I don't need to perform anything physically altering to you but I do have a question? How bored do you get and what do you usually do about it? Hopefully, my first objective for the Espada won't bore you so easily but I will address that after you all have spoken your reactions to what just happened. Enzo, you first." finishes Iggy as he turns his head toward Enzo with eager anticipation for what could be on his mind at this moment.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:54 am

Espada
Espada
Enzo basically tuned in, feeling like he said enough until further notice with a specific end goal to share his emotions on whatever he was worried about. For this specific lord, it was more similar to a predetermination to him. Nonetheless, Enzo was excessively uncertain about the terms of predetermination and whether it grins or dislikes the specific individual at any given minute. "What is this future are you attempting to bring us into?" Now effectively assembling Enzo's complete consideration, he ventured forward with a receptive outlook in the matter of what Iggy needed to state. Be that as it may, to start with, there was a fast limited time process for Enzo. Following the burning reishi that was set apart by the Espada lord himself, Enzo had, at last, accomplished his very own solitary rank. The most reduced of the bundle, yet he figured out how to make it someplace. On the off chance that anything, it brought an odd sensation into Enzo, somebody really believing him enough to give him an essential position in the association. Now, it was dependent upon Enzo to draw out the best of that title and influence it to be worth something. " I don't know what to state? Are you certain I'm the correct pick?" He was dumbfounded, yet he has respected all things considered. It could have been a fluke or a well-known choice to prevail upon Enzo, however in the event that he truly observed something in the Arrancar, Enzo would need to make it a point to not disillusion those desires.

Concerning Yukari, Enzo basically applauded at the way that she too figured out how to get somewhat nearer to the position of authority as the new Ruler's correct hand man, or for this situation, right-hand lady. With the inquiries without bounds faltering about, Enzo was indeed the first to talk, yet talked by Iggy this time. "All things considered, I figure this implies we are entering another time of Espada so as to understand this fantasy you need to accomplish. Last time with the primary ruler, he needed to make a shinigami deceiver as an intermediary soul lord, I think his name was Ika. I think it was an approach to flip the content and magnify the empty race. In any case, as should be obvious, something turned out badly. I don't know anything about the Queen's desire, however, in the event that we are contrasting you and this minute with principles of your predecessors, I feel that something important is going to happen. I additionally feel persuaded that I'll, at last, have an opportunity to indicate what I'm prepared to do, alongside securing this future you talk about. I won't be happy with whatever else if it's something worth seeing. "

Enzo was quiet, but he had one more closing statement before rightfully taking the 9th seat. " If you can achieve that power through internal self-reflection alone, I don't believe that the hollow race is such monsters if we are capable of that. It's not like Vasto Lorde where you ate your way to the top, you skipped the devouring of souls and maximized your potential. That's what makes you and graven different, if it "just happened", it just might be your destiny to sit in that chair. That makes us obligated to protect you."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum