Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A meeting with the advisers..

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:57 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron had called Alexander Kerensky and Jun Tomoshibi into his office to have an important discussion with him, as he had intended to do the second he took office. With a smile he buzzed the two men in, introducing himself formally with a bit of a smile. "I am Aaron Satetsu, I know we've met and that's perfectly fine but as the new leader of the organization I do feel it's my job to.. reintroduce myself as someone who is now in a more prominent position than I was when I got here. I'm rambling at this point so I'll start quite simply. With the knowledge that Ika is now the Soul King, and with the knowledge that all factions around are currently in a rebuilding phase be it Chaos, the Gotei, or the Espada, what should be our next course of action to undertake in your estimation?.. This question is open to both of you, by the way." Aaron finished and looked at the two of them, awaiting what should presumably be an interesting response..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:47 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun spoke first. "I wasn't an advisor. I was a pain in her ass who asked inconvenient questions that she didn't like answering. Getting answers from her was like pulling teeth from a lion trying to maul your face. And then when I told her of an option, I wasn't asked any questions as to how to accomplish it or anything, just brushed off with a simple "go fuck yourself" with no reason at all. I understand why on getting rejected on it, but the way she did it was insulting and even a tiny bit degrading. I might be a pain your ass too, but how you handle it would mean the difference of me respecting you and still backing you up, even if we end up hating each other, and me seriously considering quitting. Take that as you will. I'm gonna go get back to work." With that, Jun walked out of the room and left.

Alex sat down and placed his black bucket hat on the desk. "Maki handled Jun poorly. But he does have a point, even I had some issues getting answers from her. The first thing I would do is conduct a meeting with Akane. Jun recently helped out the Gotei with food and medical supplies and some odds and ends, and made mention she wanted to meet with Maki, but I guess that it goes to you now. Then I'd consider our position with Chaos. Are we still allies with them? Yes, Ika did help us out, and depending on his conduct as the Soul King and the linchpin that holds the universe together, it might be in our best interests to work against him. On the other hand, we could also leave him alone. So far, all he's made it done is rain genitals, so who knows what's going to go on. Kazuku, Ika's son, now leads them. If he's anything like his father, he'd be just as unpopular a choice for allies, but more people are more open to it due to his father keeping his word. Whether he would do the same, I wouldn't know. So a meeting with him would also be necessary. Personally, I would prefer you met them each separately before a combined meeting occurs, but that's up to you.

There is one thing I would like to do. If we're gonna try to strengthen up, I want to focus on Jun. Fullbringers tend to evolve and increase in power...yet the only thing Jun's has done is gain abilities. It hasn't changed at all since he awakened it. And yet he's "captain" class, barely so, but still. I'd like to discuss with his parents on this matter and it may be best if you were in on it as well. If you want to have him take a greater role, you'd need their permission anyways.

But for our next move, it should be where you stand on the Gotei 13 and Chaos and make it evident to them. And then proceed from there."
Alex expected a response and maybe some questions. Which was why he sat down.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:20 am

Vizard
Vizard
The boy spoke first and came across as being quite full of himself, full of potential yet he was definitely... he had something about him. He would be a project whether he liked it or not, but that was a matter for another time. For now, Aaron needed to listen. Aaron chuckled, bemused by the boys response and summary of Maki's leadership.. "I will listen to you, but point-blank I run this org and will command your respect however I see fit.. I may not degrade you or insult you to the extent that Ms. Kesshou did, but I'm not sure I'll tolerate the disrespect you showed her either.. We'll see I suppose.. Otherwise everything else is understood." Aaron waved goodbye as the boy began to head out, "Oh and come back later, I may have a few missions for you. I fully intend on making this organization a presence, whether others like it or not."  

The older and presumably wiser man had placed his hat on Aaron's desk, and began to affirm what the boy had said.. "I'm pretty transparent within reason, I prefer to be an open book so that I don't have to deal with people screaming at me. Not good for me or the person who inevitably ends up being knocked across the room, so I don't think it'll be that big of a deal.. I fully intend to meet with the Captain Commander, in fact, that's my top priority as of this current moment in time.. I don't see Ika as a threat being Soul King, nor do I think working against Chaos is a great idea till they show their ass a bit but make no mistake, they will not be getting away with things as they did when Maki was in charge.. That shit ends now... I would entertain an offer of alignment from Chaos but until I hear from their new leader...Ika's son Kazuku?.. That's who it is? Right, until I hear from him I have no interest in dealing with them, so I guess my stance on them is neutral.. Hell it might even be apathetic to be quite honest.." Aaron shrugged, "Sounds good to me, but I'm not approaching Chaos unless it becomes necessary.. and as far as I'm concerned that times a long way off."

As the boy spoke on Jun Aaron's face turned to a light smirk, "I already intend on making that boy a focal point in our development so you needn't worry, and I'd be more than happy to speak with his parents if that's what is required of me to meet those ends.. Beyond alignments however I was thinking more in terms of.. What technological advancements should we focus on, and should we perhaps consider expansion outside of New York?.. Should we consider being a little bit more aggressive towards Hollow's and Sinners, a bit more proactive if you will?.. Quit being so damn centralized perhaps?.. These are the things I'm pondering Mr. Kerensky, not that I don't view what you're saying as being of great importance, it is, but it's pretty easy to cover.. So what about the expansion of the Committee?.."

on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:24 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun waved off the response and left as intended. Alex thought a moment on the other questions. "Noah's Ark works for fast travel throughout the world of the living if necessary, but isn't very efficient as it's main use is going to Hueco Mundo or the Soul Society should either one be necessary. Aside from keeping our soldiers well equipped, a better fast travel network is probably the next thing I should work on, and then a roaming sensor net if the budget would allow for it. I would love to expand to the Midwest or central Canada and the west coast just to cover North America better, and then to other places. Since the US and North America is our primary power base. We're spread thin as it is though...lack of numbers is what worries me when it comes to expansion. What few places we do have outside of North America we rent instead of actually having an outpost...we could instead see about expansion locations in or near areas where hollow tend to gather or cause the most trouble if we're still set on expansion. Our growth rate has slowed up some since the Gotei got kicked out. But at least we're still growing.

If we could better predict where and when a hollow or sinner will show up and cause a ruckus, I'd suggest being a little more proactive, but until that happens, I don't think that's possible. The most proactive thing we could do is strike at the Espada in Hueco Mundo. From what little I know of Hell, it's incredibly risky to strike at the Sinners in there, so I would advise against that one for the time being...there's been very little sinner activity. Which could be either good or bad.

I'll contact Jun's parents and see if I can't organize a meeting between the four of us."
Alex was glad he wasn't the only one who saw potential in the young man. So far, Aaron seemed to be fitting right in...but it was still too early to tell for sure.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:38 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron listened as Alex mentioned the "Noah's Ark" which was a device Aaron was admittedly unfamiliar with, "I may request to see this Ark in action at some point Mr.Kerensky. I've yet to see it deployed in any meaningful situation and would like to be sure of it's functionality and practicality before relying on it. Not that I don't trust your judgement on it, I just want to be careful and if I'm being entirely honest.. I kinda wanna see what it's like." Aaron smirked a bit, hoping to bring a small chuckle forward if nothing else. "Other than that I agree with all other priorities you've mentioned, and I do think all of those things are within our budget and well within the realm of possibility. I would like to outline potential points for expansion later on this week actually. So more on that then!"

Aaron continued to listen and pondered the implications of a full-scale assault on Hueco Mundo. "I think a frontal assault would be ballsy, but I don't know that it means we couldn't necessarily pick off high-priority targets in a more methodical, reasonable approach.. I'll think more on that later though, as for the boy I would very much appreciate you setting up that meeting for us! So.. Is there anything else to discuss that you can think of Mr. Kerensky?" Aaron smiled pleasantly, and genuinely. If all went well? Humanity was going to reassert itself, quickly.

on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:18 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
The response did bring a chuckle to Alex. "Jun did use it, albeit without authorization, to visit the Soul Society. And Sakota recently used it to fast travel to Singapore to quill a hollow incursion there. And both came back unharmed. The latter used up a lot more energy, so I've been seeing why and was also why I suggested a fast travel for the World of the Living. I realize the Ark isn't going to be used as often, but it is what allows us to be more of a threat or a better ally. But we can arrange that test.

I myself would prefer the more methodical approach. Though we'd have to do quite a bit of information gathering. We know Legion, the Espada Queen, and an unknown arrancar that were all known threats. It'll take time to accomplish that.

I don't think there's anything else. Aside from Accelerator still being here. He's technically a part of Chaos. Unless he left the city without my knowing. But the choice is yours on how to handle him. I don't really have a suggestion there..."
He gave Aaron an apologetic look. He himself didn't know how to handle the man. Of course, he didn't even know if he was still in the city.

View user profile

on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:26 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron took notes of the uses of the device in recent memory, and scowled slightly as he heard of Jun using it in an unauthorized manner. "I'd like to make it known at once that any unauthorized usage will result in direct punishment from yours truly, and I'll decide on a maximum and minimum penalty at a later time but it will NOT be pretty if anyone does that again. As a representative of our organization you could stir up a war that could follow you all the way back to the Human World, resulting in a loss of life I'm simply not willing to tolerate. I want it in writing that you, and myself must authorize any usage of the Ark in any official capacity. Is that fair Mr. Kerensky?" Aaron tried to keep a neutral tone so he didn't come across as hostile, because frankly he knew it wasn't really Alex's fault. But still, it was an issue that needed to be handled, and it needed to be handled with some level of efficiency. As for the test preparations, I very much appreciate it."

Alex showed himself to be a fan of the more methodical approach to offing the Espada, which was something Aaron couldn't have been happier with in all honesty. A man of culture, endorsing intelligence based assault operations which require less lives lost, and less ignorance going into a situation, truly this man was a force of reason that Aaron could quite capably utilize in the years to come.. The man continued, naming the threats they were aware of before agreeing to detail them later, prompting Aaron to interject, "When you finish those files, I'd like a copy if that's alright. I am beyond glad to hear that you agree with my ideas for the fight against the Hollows, and am in general pleased with what we have planned going forwards.." Aaron smiled warmly, feeling that perhaps, with the pieces they now had in place, they could get something done in the near to immediate future..

Aaron shook his head a bit as he looked up at Alex, "To be frank, after reading the files I think the handling of Accelerator was one of the worse aspects of Maki's leadership. An asset like him being chased off by a spiteful leader after she gave him the very freedoms she claimed he was abusing?.. It's one of my least favorite parts of Ms. Kesshou's tenure as leader to be honest, and I fully intend to handle Accelerator in a more productive and efficient manner going forwards. He obviously can't be slaughtering civilians, but he hasn't really done that for a while anyway.. I have a meeting scheduled with him for tomorrow, if you'd like to attend I'd more than welcome the witness, and the extra opinion.. " Aaron continued smiling warmly, as if the two of them were just casually chit-chatting.. Then again in a way it felt like they were, so it wasn't exactly out of place.. There certainly was a lot to digest though..

on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:14 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
"Fully Agreed. Permission was already needed, but Jun also swiped my card and knew the systems well enough to get pass any other security that would have stopped him. And it wasn't exactly unusual for him to go in there alone to perform basic maintenance on it. I gassed Jun for three days straight when he got back. And for the record the gas I use for punishments causes itchy rashes, phantom pains, and diarrhea. And gave him the jobs he hated most for a while. And gave him extra homework at school. I'm open to revisions to be more universal...it's largely been up to my discretion. He hates the gas enough that it makes him think twice about what he's gonna try doing that which would warrant it. I also keep at least two other people in there and a more subtle security measure to make sure he doesn't do it again or we'll get advance warning that it's powering up again so that we can shut it down. Yes, I added that to your office computer and would like to add that capability to your phone if you'll let me burrow it for five minutes.

I disagree with how she ended up handling it, but he also wasn't keeping in touch like he should have been. A different approach would have been better, along with a different, less drastic punishment that might have kept him with us instead of driving him into Ika's camp. Without knowing what kind of numbers he had when he assaulted Soul Society, one less powerful fighter on his side would have still helped the Gotei 13 defend better. If I do join in on the meeting, it would strictly be as an observer."
Shrugging, he also stretched. If Aaron allowed him to, he'd put the authorization to stop the Ark into his phone. Then picked up his bucket hat. "If there's nothing else, it seems I have more work to do..." It was a prompt to see if there was anything else they really needed to discuss. If not, well, he'd take his leave after bowing respectfully.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:39 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron listened to the story and didn't really care he just nodded along, "All I'll say on the matter is I don't want any future incidents, and they won't be punished as lightly if there are any, nothing more or less on that matter.. If you'd like to install something on my phone so I can keep tabs on that matter feel free." Aaron used his manipulation shenanigans to drop the phone in the man's lap, before moving on to the next topic of discussion, Accelerator.

"As the files stated from my understanding the reason he wasn't keeping in touch was because he wasn't told he had to. I also question her decision in that I've went missing for far longer periods of time than he has, and had a far less-favorable deal to keep me around... so I sincerely question that whole situation and fully intend to correct any issues there may have been.. If you'd like to observe fine, if not that's fine as well. The last thing I'd like to address before you fix my phone up and leave, I'd like to be in contact with the Mercenary group I keep hearing about if you don't mind?.. I feel they could be of great benefit to us going forwards."

Aaron awaited a response, the meeting was obviously drawing to a close and to be frank, he was happy about that.

#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum