Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Spar] The Face of Nobility - Kyoto, Japan

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:32 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
"- and that finishes my report, Captain." The unseated member of Squad 3 bows and hands his written report in before making his exit, leaving Gin de Grey with his work. The man filed the report away with the rest he had been given that day, labeled ans organised as needed.

"With that, all of my members have reported in." Captain Gin de Grey, Captain of Squad 3 and member of the de Grey royal family. He took his position in life extremely seriously. He took pride in being a good Captain and a strong member of his clan. With paperwork out of the way he makes his way to an area brought up in some of the reports that seem to have traces of spiritual energy from Hell, indicating a spot a Sinner had entered the Human World. It wasn't too far, being located at the top of a cliff nearby. With the location so close to where the Squads had located to he needed to make sure the Sinners weren't going to cause them trouble.

"Hmmm... It's barely lingering, but it is there. It has been some time since a Sinner either entered or exited Hell here." This would be a good spot to keep an eye on. As such he stands and waits. No better way to draw out a Sinner than to be out in the open. Most would just come out and attack anyone they thought tough, as such the Captain wasn't worried about 'if' he would be attacked, it was a matter of 'when'.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:39 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro grabbed a nearby Sinner and gutted it with his scythe, before tossing it back to fiery pits it came from. Fuck that thing, and the horse it rode in on. Anyway, Kokoro turned his attention to what appeared to be a Captain nearby, and Shunpo'd towards them with a small smirk etched across his face. "Surely you all still remember me right?.." He grinned with malice etched across his face in ways one couldn't help but worry about. His scythe was already drawn, his mask donned his face rather neatly, the man looked like a devil and a reaper if ever there was one. And he was currently there posturing in front of this Captain.. Kokoro figured now was the time to have fun in life..

And it was going to start with this sorry fuck.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:51 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"... I was under the impression that a Sinner was nearby. Didn't know it was even lower scum that dared show itself." The noble reaches to his side and grabs hold of his Zanpakutou's hilt. "I am Gin de Grey, Captain of Squad 3. Turn yourself in peacefully and you may avoid the death penalty." He draws his sword and wordlessly releases his Shikai, an ability any Shinigami who has unlocked Bankai has shown capable of doing. The large black and red blade reflected the light beautifully despite it's demonic-looking shape. He knew he was getting in over his own head, but his pride and honor as a Shinigami and as a member of the 'de Grey' family left little choice. He had a job, and he couldn't abandon that obligation just because the tasked seemed too difficult.

He takes up an offensive stance, both hands going to the hilt of his sword. He raises his Spiritual Pressure, readying his body for a battle. He knew his words would do little to sway the man, considering the insult previous. It is not a question of IF the male would attack, only when.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:12 am

Vizard
Vizard
"Lower.. than a Sinner.. that's what I'm considered by you folks now eh?.." The man pulled his Zanpakuto and Kokoro did the same, fully intending to end this worthless noble fuck where he stood. As the man introduced himself Kokoro smirked, "My name is Kokoro Nashi, former Captain of Squad Twelve, you will soon know me as the last face you'll ever see." "I think it's about time I taught you new upstart fucks some damn manners.." Kokoro's tentacles burrowed into the ground, quickly digging out the area around them within 500 feet giving Kokoro optimal attack options at all ranges.

If the man didn't take the hint and attack there, a 100 foot wall of tentacles would shoot out of the ground in all directions around him, entrapping him in a 50 foot box with Kokoro, assuming he of course did not escape.. If he hadn't escaped Kokoro's mask would don his face and he would charge, slamming his scythe down over the head of the Shinigami clearly aiming to cleave him in two. Let's see what you're made of, Shinigami..

on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:29 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
The moment those tentacles started digging into the ground Gin de Grey leaped up into the air. "I take it you aren't going to do the proper thing and turn yourself in... do not say I did not give you a chance to redeem what little honor you may have had." He states, and points a finger at the man. "Hadou number 4, Byakurai." The attack fires off from his fingers at the male, forming a piercing white beam of electric energy that was aimed for the man's torso. Such a low level Kidou he knew wasn't going to help much, but he couldn't risk going to the ground for a ground attack with the risk of being trapped. With his weapon's large size he wouldn't do well in confined spaces. He could tell that his opponent could though, with how fluidly they held their weapon. They had more combat experience than himself for sure.

He follows up with more ranged Kidou for now. "Hadou number three, Usuinageha!" While low level, they were attacks that took a lot less from his reserves than his Zanpakutou abilities. He fires the spell before using Shunpo, moving to a different spot in the sky. "Usuinageha!" Again, he fires another projectile at the man this time from another angle. He repeats this a total of five time, with seven projectiles fired off at the male.

View user profile

on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:40 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man jumped into the air as if that was going to save him, not sure what drugs this fucking buffoon was smoking but hey, he clearly thought more highly of himself than Kokoro was ever going to.. Kokoro tanked the Hadou 4 to the abdomen, smirking as blood would dribble out for but a moment, before the wound was closed by the tendrils inside his body, effectively stitching the wound shut and ignoring all else. "Is.. is that really all you've got to offer after all of that shit you were talking earlier?.." Kokoro shook his head for a moment, and chuckled. "Man I clearly wasn't hard enough on you younger guys when I was around.. Always time to teach I suppose.."

As the man fired various energy-blade like projectiles at Kokoro he was countered by Kokoro wind-milling swinging his scythe to knock them away, and he used his tentacles and uber-flexible tentacle-like appendages for extra torque. "You going to sit there and fight like a coward..? You, whom speaks of honor from your high-horse which lacks the slightest trace of merit?.." Kokoro grinned, pointing up above the man, showing that his tentacles had grown upwards and around in a wave like crest, trapping them both in a box of sorts. "Now let's see what it's like when you're forced to fight like a man... with those less honorable.."

on Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:12 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"... Those tentacles of yours are more of a problem than what the reports told me." He sighs and levels himself down with his opponent. "Still, I am duty bound to face all threats to the balance and Soul Society. To which you and your group fits." The man holds his claymore-shaped Zanpakutou with a firm grip, bringing his free hand to the handle. No where else to go but forward. Using Flash Step to avoid any mischievous tentacles he rushes in and swipes his massive blade at a diagonal to cleave the man's torso in two. Any part cut by the blade would find that healing would go much slower than usual thanks to the energy coating the demonic sword. The man was bound to have something in mind, which is why he would jump back right after whether it was successful or not and follow with a second, much stronger attack. "Spectral Assistance!" He punches forward, and from a small rift to his right comes a massive fists mimicking the action. The fist was ten feet wide and was coming from such a short distance, and looked like a transparent red limb belonging to a mythical giant demon.

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum