Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Little Grand Flower

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:25 pm

8th Division
8th Division
My daughter was the light of my life. For the longest time, all I had was Mei, her eyes of pink and body of damn near perfection. While there was that, the love that drew me to her side was slowly draining out through her insecurities. I had hoped that eventually, she'd come around, but for the time being, I had enough to keep me going.

My daughter, the one daughter I truly can name as my own, is a reflection of the two of us, Mei and I both. In her, I see everything we could have been, and so much more. Most of all however, I can finally be the father I'd always missed being. There's something so perfect and beautiful in creating life. Cherishing it, recognizing it as a part of you, but better. So as it were with my little one, I'd always smile when I felt the shimmering cyan essence that was hers to claim. That was my gift, the one thing I'd gotten out of this life that made it all worth the suffering.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:17 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Her small little body moved quickly as her feet stumbled along under her causing her to almost fall a few times on her way to her father. Camellia was so excited to show him what she had just learned with her violin. Her small arms held the violin so close and so fragile like a child, while her big, blue eyes screamed with excitement. Upon reaching Noziel, Camellia would comw to a screeching hault causing her to wobble around before regaining her composure and smiling a big, bright, beautiful smile. "Daddy! Camellia made noise with her violin and she wants you to listen. Can she play for you? It's really fun!" Her small, bare feet would continuously move around as if her small body would burst with colorful emotion at any moment.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:54 am

8th Division
8th Division
Of course my daughter loved me. Whenever I felt her presence, a tender and warm smile would display on my gentle face. The little one seemed to spring in the most joyful way possible whenever she moved, and she twinkled brightly with every word she spoke. Today, she seemed so excited, that instead of her shimmering blue, she was a sparkling rainbow trodding over to me. She even looked so excited that she might fall over, but somehow retained her balance. She asked me if I wanted to hear her play violin. Now, I never really did get to enjoy music so much, but when I did, I loved it. I said yes and smiled without hesitation. "Yes, daddy would love to hear you play."

And so I would, sit there, closing my eyelids instinctively knowing full well it would do nothing. I felt in my heart that what I was about to hear was likely to cause me to melt.

View user profile

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:38 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
The small girl would giggle as her father agreed to let her play her violin for him. She was so excited for him to hear what she had planned that she had to breathe deeply a few times for her nerves to be rock solid calm. Her face would become blank after a few excersizes, her chin would take position upon the chin rest, her eyes would position themselves along the slender neck of the instrument, and finally the hair of the bow would rest upon the strings as her fingers took position as well. Then, almost as quickly as things had gotten quiet, the room would explode in a series of tunes, some that weren't even possible of a violin to make. Her heart would pound as pianos, flutes, and a series of other non-string instruments chimed in. She had managed to create her own orchestra of sounds through one small violin. As beautiful as it was, nobody had ever heard such a think from such a small girl, or a small violin for that matter. However, her eyes beamed with joy at the sounds. She didn't know how she had accomplished it at first, but she had done it. Finally, the short show had finished and the girl would giggle. She couldn't help but find it so hilarious. "Did you hear it Daddy? Camellia made some fun noises, except she isn't sure how. Now Camellia can be a one girl symphony. Do you think she can show you more? Camellia can make a lot of noises, Daddy! She has fun!" The little girl would giggle some more as she spun around in circles.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:48 pm

8th Division
8th Division
As my little one began, her prowess even while exercising and practicing was remarkable, I found myself at a deep level of rest, despite the fact that I was already calm to begin with. The little Camellia then steeled herself, a trait both her mother and I shared, particularly when we were doing the one thing we were best at. What came next, however, that would change my entire world. Instead of just violin, an entire symphony of varying instruments sounded forth from this tiny girl and her bow. From my empty eye sockets, tears would stream, blotching the strap of cloth I always wore over my eyes. On top of that, this very small child of mine seemed more happy than when she'd first come out to visit me.

Her voice was jubilant, full of life, just like the song she'd played through sheer miracle. Asking my opinion of it, I simply picked up my little girl, sat her on my lap and held her tight. I couldn't have had a bigger smile on my face. "Daddy loved Camellia's music, oh so beautiful as it is. Daddy loves his little girl." I said with a bouncing tone, attempting to mimic the light-heartedness of my own daughter. I kissed her on the forehead lightly, telling her I would be happy to hear more.

View user profile
#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum