Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Eyes of Old

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:20 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Mei approached me in our temporary camp to offer me something that I'd honestly given up on. While I was okay not having them.... I thought about our daughter, how it might help her. After all, she'd not even seen the holes where my eyes once were. She thought I was magical, the little one, but even I couldn't hide the guilt from not being able to show her my eyes.

The real question was how did Mei plan on going about this?

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:07 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
It had taken quite some time, effort, and rememberance, however Mei had finally done it. She had found a way to replace the eyes of her beloved husband and it had brought her great joy. She was so excited to relay the news to him and now she actually had the chance. She had taken into consideration the aize of the eyes, the color of the eyes, and the way she would need to connect the eyes in order to get them working. She felt no wavering fear at the thought of doing such a procedure on her husband. She only felt confident and grateful that she could repay him.

Mei would smile as she looked to her husband who was now within the enclosed space she used as an operating room. Although she knew he couldn't see her now, she knew he would be able to soon as the organs soaked in a solution within a jar. It was quite unsettling to see them aloof within the substance, however she knew it wouldn't matter after they were in his eye sockets. "Well, My Dearest," Mei would begin speaking as she placed her hand upon his, "Let me tell you how this will work. I will render you unconscious with a sedative leaving you with no feeling of pain or movement. I will place the eyes in your head connecting them back to the nurve, which allows your eye to see. Everything else should be in place or will fall into place the moment you open your eyes. Do you have any questions or concerns? I promise I won't let anything happen to you." The woman would wait to hear what he needed to say before proceeding with anything.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:08 am

8th Division
8th Division
She stood there complacently, not a trace of uncertainty tainting her brillant pink aura. Her confidence was only expected when medical procedures were involved, but I still wasn't used to seeing it when I was a part of the picture. This, excluding me was the one part of her life she knew 100%, and it showed. She explained the procedure in a manner of full disclosure, but not in a way that bored me, the person about to be unconscious to an early death. It was simple to understand, and I trusted her, especially when things like this were involved.

I'd place my hand gently on her cheek, smiling at her. "I understand. I trust you completely with this. And I hope both you and Camellia are pleased with the results." From there, I would allow her to take whatever action was needed to assist the end result. I left my eyes in her hands.

View user profile

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:52 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would smile in return to the soon to not be blind, blind man. The feeling of his emotions lingered, however they didn't feel as powerful as they should if she couldn't look into the essence of his soul. Mei found that the eyes were the true point to the emotions and the set of organs that certainly expressed feelings in a way that made her feel exponentially more. The woman would then move to the door allowing Abella, her lieutenant, and a few other nurses into the room, although they would simply be monitoring the sedative's effectiveness and not really touching Noziel. As the team sterilized themselves and readied themselves for a while of work, Mei would hold the man's anticubital towards her before slowly injecting the drug into his stream.

As the man was dinalky rendered uncinscious, the team would leap into action with Mej spouting orders just about every moment making sure all was secure and ready to be delt with at a second's notice. Mei's heart pounded in her chest and seemed to drown out any other noise, nonetheless she wouldn't allow her confidence to be shaken. The woman would reattach one optic nerve at a time replacing one orb at a time leaving her with a feeling of fulfillment and joy at the thought of repaying her husband. Beight, pink eyes would finally close as the proceedure had ended and the man had been bandaged around his head. Now, it was simply a waiting game.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:00 pm

8th Division
8th Division
You know that feeling you have when you've closed your eyes for a long time in a very well lit room? Then you open them again only to have to re-adjust to having them open? Well, that was only the beginning of what I felt. I was awakening, albeit slowly and groggily, my limbs were difficult to move, but that was probably the sedative she mentioned. When my eyes were finally getting to the point where I could keep them open, well... it was odd, the colors I remembered weren't in the right balances, and it was even a bit odder considering my spiritual senses essentially layered on top of what I was seeing. Though I didn't care about any of that. As soon as I caught view of my wife, she looked more entrancing than I could have ever thought possible.

I always described my wife as the most beautiful pink, when my eyes were not presence, but to see her in full view, her aura splayed into her physical body, it made her glitter and glow in the most attractive way. That's when I realized why things didn't look the same. my ability to sense energy was not directly entwined with my eyes yet, and thus would take time to settle. I thought of how I could thank my wife, but no matter the words that came to mind, nothing seemed appropriate. So simple as I am, I sat up on the edge of the table, a little unsteady still, draped my arms around Mei's neck, and flushed my lips tightly to hers. I did instinctively close my eyes until the kiss was over, at which point I opened them and smiled, showing her the fruits of her efforts. "Thank you, my love." I didn't feel that anything else would fit. That was all that I could say for now.

View user profile
#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum