Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:38 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika, Kazuku, and Kokoro had all been assembled for Ika's ultimate task which was to become the Soul King. The job was relatively simple, they were going to enter his palace, and rip the zero squad a new ass, and Ika was going to become God Emperor Supreme of all the universe cause hurray. Kokoro seemed nervous, Kazuku seemed.. unusual to say the least, and Ika? For once in his life seemed relatively at ease.. "If you're all ready, I'd like to claim that throne before tomorrow morning so.." Ika took a quick drag off the cigarette he had been smoking for the last ten minutes. In all actuality it was the last one he was going to smoke, so there was little need to rush it, but as he got it down to it's end he frowned a bit, tossing it on the ground and stomping it to put it out.. "If there aren't any objections.. Let's move."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:33 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I looked to my deranged father, and seeing him smiling in the most lax way possible was almost terrifying. "As much as I'd like to steal your thunder, you are most certainly going to take it from me if I try. At the very least I can finally see someone with a god complex come to actually be a god. I still question your reasoning, but go nuts. You won't be my problem at the least anymore. No, instead I have Mr. Plays-with-Hentai over here to worry about."

I'd give a nod to fuckboy over to my left, and my idiot father up front. Slipping my katana from its beloved sheath, I grinned. "So, do we just cut to the chase? Let's not keep the blessed people of this-" I would attempt to finish the statement, but fail miserably. I'd be laughing so hard simply because I knew I was full of it. "Oh for fuck's sake, if I'm being honest here, the people of this world are getting exactly what they deserve."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum