Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheering up the Red-head

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:01 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede had entered the world of the living after his fight with Kazuku somewhere in the middle of Main Land Asia, the path he had taken being a different one from the normal Senkaimon, but the upside of that is that it allowed him to leave the seireitei unnoticed. The downside is he didn't have the first clue where the rest of the Shinigami who had fled their home had arrived. So the search began.

After a few weeks of bouncing from Reiatsu to Reiatsu tracking through anyone who might have been captain level between where he had appeared and Tokyo, it was there that he finally started to feel familiar pressures, Arriving at a cluster of them he was guided towards his boss who had apparently taken a beating in the fight for the Seireitei. Following his guide Kaede arrived at the door for the room that Akane was supposed to be in, Knocking gently on it Kaede would announce himself. "Akane sou-taichou, may I come in?"

View user profile

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:02 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Even though it had been a few weeks now, Akane still hadn't quite healed from the wounds that had been inflicted upon her during the attack on the Soul Society. Though physically, she was basically fine, emotionally it had drained the normally chipper young red-head to a shell of her former self. She had become good at hiding it, at least as much as she could, after all it was only natural that after such an event someone would be feeling less than stellar.

Not everyone had returned, which only made matters worse, but they were showing up every now and then once they had found the hopefully temporary home that had been laid out for them. One such person was Kaede Melk, one of the captains that had grown closest to the young Captain Commander. Though she had only heard rumor so far, it was surprising to hear his voice coming through the door "Of course, please come in" When he entered, it would become readily apparent she wasn't in the best of moods. Her vibrant blue eyes seemed a little dull, and she had her scarf firmly entangled around her hands as if she had been fiddling with it. A trait he would recognize as stress. She wouldn't open up conversation, simply frown until he said whatever it was he had to say.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:03 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Closing the door behind himself as he entered, he could see his Captain commander was a total wreck, her normally bright vibrant eyes, were dull and practically lifeless, her treasured scarf was knotted around her hands, and all in all she looked stressed. "It pleases me to see you Akane, I was worried after ...." Kaede started, the smile on his face from seeing her alive and in one piece fading as he spoke, he couldn't even manage to form the words. He had thought that he had failed a second captain commander. He wasn't sure what he would do if that had been the case. Especially with how the last one died to protect him, "Is there anything I can do for you? Just name it"

View user profile

Yesterday at 7:32 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane frowned slightly, she had been trying very hard to keep her feelings to herself but apparently it was very clear she had settled into a malaise of worry since the loss of their home. It was nice he had been worried, though she would have preferred he had come back sooner rather than add himself to a long list of missing comrades. Not that it was his fault, he must have tried his best to find them. "Well... You could get Soul Society back for me" It was her focus at the moment, their home was occupied by a sadistic, hateful man and the people she was supposed to protect were completely at his mercy. Though it seemed like she had tried to hide this worry with a joke, even if it wasn't a particularly good one. "I don't know if anything is going to make me feel better, everyone was right, I wasn't ready for this job... If Rena was here we wouldn't be in this mess at all" Maybe she just needed some words of encouragement, or something to take her mind of the situation.

View user profile

Today at 6:18 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"I may be good my Dear Akane, but even I am not good enough to face all of the occupying forces on my own, If I was we would already have our home back." Kneeling down in front of her, Kaede would take her hands into his own, willing the warmth, strength, and the trust he has in her to flow through his hands into her own. Looking up into her eyes, his own starting to water, "Nobody, not even Rena, with all of her strength would have been prepared for something like that. People who were supposed to be our allies, well at least on neutral terms with us, flying in under a flag of truce, then stabbing us in the back. From what I have heard quite literally in your case."

A gentle smile spread to his face as he gently squeezed her hands, "The fact that so many of us made it out, and have gathered here is because of you. And if you have any doubts, remember, the person you fought was someone who was able to fight with Rena toe to toe. If you hadn't fought him and he went on a rampage among most of our soldiers well lets just say there would be maybe three of us total could have even slowed him down, but then the people that we fought would have been left to their own devices."

View user profile
#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum