Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:07 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Those blades would only cut her in half if they connected, something Herminia wasn't going to just allow. She does not back away, instead readying her fist with a large amount of heat. "Amazonian Slam!" She brings her fist around and punches up, releasing all the built-up heat all at once right at the knives, the force of it knocking them at least 50 feet away. The bullets flying around her wouldn't cause much of a problem, unable to pierce her thick armor. She activates her Hades Raiment, the heated energy coating and enhancing her body beyond what it was currently capable of. "You do not get to choose how I meet my end, boy." She rushes forward, with speed enhanced from her Hades Raiment and punches forward at the teenager's chest. Her punches were enhanced double to that of what Olympus Raiment gave, capable of enhancing her physical strikes with power equal to a level 40 Hadou, making each punch capable of delivering damage equal to a level 70 Hadou thanks to the 30 previously granted from the heat of her armor. Her speed, double the boost given previously by Olympus Raiment, made her faster than the child was currently capable of. Granted, she did not know if he had anything further up his sleeve, but that was if he had fast enough reflexes to react properly to what she was putting out.

Her first punch was right for the kid's face. Seeing as he was actually using his shields now to redirect her blows she would need to now properly test their limits. Everything had one. Half a second later she was delivering a second punch from behind, right for the base of his neck. After that her punches were not directed for a specific place on his body so much as she was trying to just get a single hit in. Every half a second a new punch was thrown from a new direction, her barrage lasting a good thirty seconds before she would back off and see the results of her assault.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:14 am

Vizard
Vizard
The force of her punch, the heat energy and concussive force alone knocked them all 50 feet away at the very least. Accelerator's eyes widened slightly at the sight of it, but he had bigger issues at hand than that.. She was eating the bullets easily, they did no further damage at this juncture. The bullets flying around her wouldn't cause much of a problem, unable to pierce her thick armor. Heat energy radiated from her, seemingly enhancing her function tenfold as she spoke. Her words were cocky and full of energy, full of confidence.. This was a notion that could not stand.

The punches were summarily reflected, 2 of them were before Accelerator used Blur to get out of the way. This meant the energy from the blows was pushed back towards her arms, presumably wrecking the fuck out of them unless she of course changed her strategy or had some built-in fail-safe. God forbid she was durable enough to withstand what she was putting out, but this fight was giving Accelerator a renewed sense of meaning, a renewed feeling of bloodlust.. "Allow me to show you how little say you truly have in regards to your death.." Accelerator smirked, 4 wings burst from his back that resembled tornado's. Plasma balls formed in both hands and he began to charge his Plasma Cannon on top of that..

"It's useless! From here on, the path is only a One-way road! Just put your tail between your legs and get your ass back where you came!" Accelerators Reitsu fluctuated outwards as he drew his blades back towards him... It was time to get serious..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:09 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
From the force of those two punches being redirected at her own arms, all she could do was brace for impact. When the force hit she felt her arms snap in several places, and could feel her Doll's own pain from taking such a blow. Seeing that the man she was facing wasn't even fazed or hit meant that this was a match-up that would ensure her failure. She didn't want to cause Katachthónios Michaní any more pain just for her own selfish pride. And so, despite the feeling of disgrace from what she was about to do, she kneels down in defeat.

"... fine, I yield." Herminia and her Doll separate, Katachthónios Michaní reverting back to it's sealed state as a hammer to recover at her hip. Her arms hang loosely, each one broken in several locations. "You win, I will no longer bother you." She straightens up and starts walking back towards the shop. Gregor was going to have a field day when she admits to needing one of those potions of his.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:22 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman's arms both snapped in several places from the punches she had attempted, they were quite powerful but it was a stupid gamble to take given the circumstances of this fight. The woman took a knee and yielded. It didn't seem like the course of action she wished to take but given the current circumstances it certainly seemed to be the smartest decision to make, unfortunately for her, her opponent was Accelerator. Yielding didn't mean much to him. "You think yielding will fix what you've done..? Get up and fight me you fucking fool!" Accelerator Blurred over to the woman's position, hoping that while she was focused on him, the immediate threat, she wouldn't notice the Vibroblade coming in at her shoulder. If it penetrated Accelerator would quickly grab it and pull through, severing the arm at the shoulder...

He then caught it with his Rego-Kinesis, assuming this went as planned, and backhanded her to the ground. He then slapped her back and forth, and occasionally punched the fuck out of her at Bala speeds until she was unconscious. As she was presumably fading he smirked. "I'm keeping this.. next time you fucking bother me you will die Bounto.. This is your only warning, fighting me is a One Way Path.." And as he said this he formed a plasma ball, holding it up to the arm wound for a moment, cauterizing it so that she didn't bleed out..

This was the end of the battle.. on his terms.

on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:24 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
She had no reason to think the man would try an attack. He won, she admitted her fault in attacking, was he not pleased? So when the knife cut through her shoulder like a hot knife through wax she was completely shocked. "What are you-?!" She screams from the agonizing pain of her arm being ripped off from what wasn't cut. This child was beyond savage, and held no glory in his victory. Humiliation sunk heavy into Herminia's mind and heart, it would be a while before she recovered from this. Her lips split, spilling more of her blood which just added to what came from her shoulder. She could feel her nose break, one of her eyes swell shut and could barely bring herself to breath between the male's blows. Her face was a swollen, bruised and bloody mess by the time the male was done. When she felt the man cauterize the wound she couldn't even release a groan of discomfort. His words were distorted to her, as if trying to listen from under water. She no doubt had a concussion from the repeated punches to her head. As her consciousness faded she cursed herself and her upbringing. She knew that she brought it upon herself, picking a fight where she really had no right to.

She now lays unconscious on the ground bloody, bruised, broken and defeated. Gregor was bound to have felt some of that, so she would most likely be found later.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:06 am

Vizard
Vizard
"I'm taking this as a souvenir.." Accelerator ripped off the woman's arm, placing it on his belt. "You'll get it back if you can earn it. Let that be a lesson in the difference in power between you and I.. we are not equals.. we aren't even in the same plain of existence you foolish bitch." Accelerator smirked, kicking her in the head as he began to walk off.. "Next time.. I'll take your life.. kehehe!"

-Exit Thread-

#27Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum