Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.


You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Amazonian War Path, Herminia Meets Accel

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:06 am

avatar

Shinigami
Shinigami
She knew the bullets were coming this time. He displayed the ability to control items and use them as projectiles already, but it seemed that she herself wasn't something he could manipulate. There was still that shield to deal with though. She groans in frustration from his statement. "Quit trying to hide your cowardly attitude behind cliche lines." She uses hee speed to move faster than the average eye can track, up into the air above the male she was facing. She lets gravity pull her down, her momentum bringing her down and her right hand bright up into a fist. Once close enough, the distance of which being reached within a second she punches down at the man's skull, power equal to a Shinigami's level 20 Hadou stored in her fist ready to be released upon connecting with her target.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:31 am

avatar

Vizard
Vizard
The woman seemed to avoid the bullets that time, not that it would actually matter much to him.. Accelerator formed a ball of plasma in each hand equal to a Cero. If she continued with her dive bombing idea after her little bit of speech, he would match her with a plasma ball slammed directly into her fist. He would not only redirect the force of her blast back towards her arm, but it now had the plasma ball to deal with as well. Needless to say, had she continued on?.. Accelerator really wasn't expecting her arm to be in great shape at the end of this..


___________________________________________________________




Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:39 am

avatar

Shinigami
Shinigami
Seems he was ready for her to rush in. Not only that, but he was ready for her attack. With her training however it wouldn't be hard to evade. Her shoulder passes right under the male's shoulder, and her momentum carries her a feet feet away from the male where she settles on the ground. "Not going to happen." She replies back, her tone betraying no fear or hesitation. How she spoke truly would reflect her warrior mentality. Even when she was hesitant to see herself as a victor from this her outward appearance and voice only shown what she wanted her target to see, and that was the visage of a hardened fighter. His action of evasion through the use of his own high speed ability only confirmed her theory, that she herself was out of his ability to manipulate. She could not rely upon weapons here, her fists would have to do. She could try gauntlets, but she didn't want to risk the man being able to alter the path of her strikes through them. Something did bother her though... why did he have his eyes closed?

She would have to find out what the man was planning on doing. As this thought finishes in her mind Olympus Raiment fades.  "Katachthónios Michaní, in position behind him!" She shouts in Greek, knowing for a fact the male before her didn't know the language. She had seen his slight confusion at her having spoken Greek before, now should be no different. The Doll started to move at this point, knowing what it's master had in mind. She rushes the male again, her right arm back to throw another punch. She didn't know what to expect at this point, as such she took longer than she should have to throw the punch she had waiting. It was aimed right for the male's gut, a punch that would surely knock the air from his lungs if it hit.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:31 am

avatar

Vizard
Vizard
The woman was fearless and stupid, as was any being who did not know of fear.. Perhaps it was destiny that Accelerator was the one meant to reacquaint her with it's touch.. As she avoided the plasma ball coming for her arm Accelerator used Rego-Kinesis and a quick curvature of his hand to propel the ball towards her once again, hopefully putting her off balance by a bit. The doll appeared behind Accelerator and he ignored it, because fuck that freaky thing. As she drew back to punch yet again Accelerator made a decision she'd probably find a little less amusing than his last one, he would dodge. He used Blur to get out of the way of both parties, and he formed two balls of plasma, one in each hand. Let's see how she'd respond to that..


___________________________________________________________




Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:12 am

avatar

Shinigami
Shinigami
In the state she was in her speed was already greater than a lot of others of equal strength. Her warrior training allows her to properly utilize this speed, as such she evades the thrown sphere with a roll to the side. Her eyes never left the male, only temporarily losing sight of him while using that high speed movement ability. She sees that the male has two of those spheres now, meaning she would have to take care to avoid those if she wanted to get a proper hit in without risk of too much damage. One of those hitting probably wouldn't kill her outright, but all four...

"Katachthónios Michaní, charge up." She states, again in Greek. She had an idea that just might work. Her Doll responds with action, building up a great deal of heat within it's body. The heat starts to make it glow softly.

In the mean time she observes the male, trying to look for possible weak points. She releases her Spirit Pressure, now fully tapping into her max speed for this form. After how she has been attacking thus far he probably expects her attacking from the back being a possibility, and can probably have those spheres shoot out at her from that angle anyway. She couldn't risk attacking from above again and being trapped into tanking damage like that. Seeing little other options she rushes him through the front, at least then she could take proper measures to either dodge, block or evade then. With speed that was clearly different from what her established base was earlier she rushes up to the man head on, arm already launched out for a punch to the man's left shoulder to dislocate at least one of his arms. That will make stage two easier at least.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:01 am

avatar

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator saw that the woman had avoided the sphere, and turned to see that the Bounto was radiating heat at a rather unnatural level. As she releases her Reitsu and fully taps into her max speed in this form, Accelerator figures it's probably time for him to do the same, and he did. As she charged him he sighed, he simply launched a barrage of Bala speed bullets towards her, while dispersing the ones that would miss throughout the area. He launched 20 in total, and would keep them all around to attack at various angles throughout the fight. If she continued on her path, she was going to look like swiss-cheese.

Either way, Accelerator still hadn't been moved, and it didn't seem like he was going to be moved any time soon.


___________________________________________________________




Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:57 am

avatar

Shinigami
Shinigami
She gives up on her punch in favor of moving out of the way of those bullets. And with how they were positioned, hitting the man was going to get a whole lot tougher. She was human, and could die from a well placed bullet. Her Doll of the other hand, he didn't have to worry about bullets. She settles on the ground a few feet away in front of the man, narrowing her eyes as her Doll goes to attack. The Doll closes the distance between itself and the man with a massive leap, and before even touching down activates it's attack, Intense Rage. "Take this!" It yells, the powerful wave of heat being released within a 100 foot radius. Anything within that distance would have to handle the possibility of taking damage equal to Hadou 75.

Shortly after Herminia goes to her Doll's side, placing a hand on it's outer shell. "With these bullets, I don't think I can get close enough... I don't think we will have any other option."

View user profile

on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:59 am

avatar

Vizard
Vizard
As she moved out of the way Accelerator blurred in close to her in order to properly close the gap, and found that the Doll was hot on his trail in pursuit, unleashing some form of heat energy towards him. Accelerator was forced to redirect the blast outwards, but the problem for Herminia is the fact that the blast now had a new range, 100 feet out from Accelerator was now the center point of the blast, and as it was redirected outwards he fully intended to eviscerate both her and her doll. "Is that really all you can throw at me?.. Well.. This isn't even fun to be honest, I'm going to give you a final chance to leave.. I have better things to do than entertain an example of testosterone gone wrong and her play-toy.. now fuck off."


___________________________________________________________




Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:47 am

avatar

Shinigami
Shinigami
The blazing heat washed over Herminia from the close release of her Doll's attack. "Then let us take him down as one." The heat of the Doll rippled the air, and after a moment the two stood straight. As the male spoke what he wished the two started to fuse. The Doll broke down into separate plates which moved and formed around Herminia like a suit of armor. No longer did she have to worry about those pesky bullets, but the male wouldn't know that. Hopefully. "I will not be giving up when I have no reason to, little boy." Like a bullet, she was off. Her speed was even greater now that she and her Doll were one. She did not bother attacking from the side or front, for in this state she had defenses that would prevent outright fatal injury. The man didn't attack himself, whether it was because he wanted her to step up and offer more of a challenge or he was making good on his offer to leave them alone if she backed down didn't matter. He would have to knock her out if he wanted her to stop. She punches forward, though expects the man to have taken some measure to protect himself.

For as soon as she throws that punch she was gone in a blur of speed, leaving behind rippling air from the heat of her armor. From behind the male would hear her. "Amazonian Slam!" She throws a punch square at the male's back, releasing said attack in the process at Cero speed. He had little time, if any at all, to alter this. He was fast, she was faster.

View user profile
#20Sponsored content 


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum