Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:14 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
The shop was closed for the evening. Gregor was asleep. Maybe. Herminia, a woman out of her element in such a place, was oit for a walk. One good thing about Greenland was that there was a lot of distance between neighbores. She did not have to fear people gawking at her or teasing her for her masculine build or tall stature.

"Michaní, is the cold air affecting you?" Her Doll, Katachthónios Michaní, was already actice ans walking a short distance behind her. She liked to have him out and about whenever possible, it helped them bond.

"I am fine, Herminia. This level of cold will not affect me." His voice was like a billow of hot air banging around in it's metal chest, booming and loud. The hot metal suit walked at a pace equal to that of it's master's. "I thank you for your concern."

The amazon felt a soft smile form on her lips at hearing the Doll's gratitude. "Of course. It has been some time since we could just walk like this. Take in the clear night sky and just indulge in downtime." The store had been a little busy eith trivial matters concerning repairs to hand tools and the brewing of herbal substances. In all honestly, Herminia's blood was heated in anticipation for some action. She was a warrior at heart, and warriors thrived in battle.

View user profile

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:41 am

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator was randomly waltzing around Greenland when much to his surprise a 7 foot tall lady weighing in over two-hundred pounds, a lady whom resembled a steroid advertisement granted sentience, was talking to herself randomly. Unamused by this, Accelerator put his head down and walked past her. There was no real need for confrontation, after-all, the world had it's fair-share of odd-ball folks. Perhaps this lady was simply one of those people, right?.. Yeah.. Nothing to discuss, just get back home to Misaka so they could head back to Bogota and relax a bit.. That's the plan Accel, that's the- oh fuck she's looking this way..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:50 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Herminia's eyes quick glance towards the Fullbringer that got near. "What the...?" She says softly under her breath in Greek. Her stance remained confident and her gaze strong. "What are you doing out here, are you following me?" She calls out, and waits for an answer. As she waits she reaches out her right hand. Knowing what it is she wanted her Doll walks up to her and opens up it's chest, revealing her many weapons. She takes out a single edged blade made of malachite, spiritual particles flowing along the edge. Now armed, her Doll takes on an offensive stance, ready to react to either a command or hostile movement.

View user profile

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:12 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The woman, if it could be called that, quickly cast her glance towards Accelerator and mumbled something in some foreign dialect Accelerator hadn't cared to learn. Sounded like it was probably Greek, he couldn't say for certain though.. Her stance was strong and held an air of confidence for seemingly no reason, why was she posturing like this for fuck sake.. Then she called out to him, neat... She does know English.. Accelerator stopped and sighed, casting his gaze towards the ground for a moment before turning towards her. "No, you'll be surprised to hear you're not the only person that likes to walk during the day. Touch me with that blade you're handling and I'll use it to pin you to that tree over there.. Now if you'll excuse me, I have shit to do.." Accelerator continued to walk off, hoping the Amazonian he-she would leave him the fuck alone.

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:41 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
She didn't know if it was her blood, his attitude or the threat he stated but everything he said just pissed her off. "Oh? Who's to say I don't snap you like a twig first." The grip on her sword tightens and she readies herself. "I don't trust your words. Prove your innocence through battle." She was ready to get this started. She was honorable though, and would wait for this man to ready himself. "I am Herminia, Bount and exiled Amazon Warrior. Prepare yourself."

View user profile

on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:53 am

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator heard the empty threat and sighed slightly, turning to face her with the same apathy one might expect from him at this point given his history.. "I think I'm the one to say that.. now move the fuck along.." The grip on her sword tightened and he sighed, knowing what was going to follow.. She then told him how she didn't trust him and that he needed to prove his innocence through battle.. However the fuck that worked.. Accelerator glared at the woman as she introduced herself, rolled his eyes, and kept on walking. "I have better things to do than fight the walking talking female testosterone project. Bye." Accelerator kept walking, hoping this woman would just leave him the fuck alone..

on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:03 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
He wouldn't be so lucky. Herminia took his refusal as submission to her claims, and as such she had the right to punish him as she saw fit. That's how she rationalized it anyway. That was how it worked in Amazonian society. Those who were innocent were willing to fight and prove their honor. This man seemed to have none in her eyes.

So there was only one thing to do. She would be the one to attack. With speed similar to a Shinigami's Flash step Heminia closes the distance between the two, and makes well-aimed swings at the man's joints and neck with master precision. "You don't seem to understand your position!" She states while swinging her weapon. Her spirit energy coated the edge of the blade, allowing it to soar through the air faster than the average blade. Through all this her Doll was just watching, standing still as a statue. Only the heat he let off would distinguish him as something more significant.

View user profile

on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:24 am

Vizard
Vizard
She didn't seem to be entirely on board with the whole letting accelerator walk on thing, which was a drag but.. Eh.. He could handle this. She closed the difference between the two of them quickly, and made two well aimed swings at his joints and neck. He felt the blade redirect back and without moving 20 bullets spread shot launched out from his belt at Bala speeds aiming to rip her to shreds. "I don't think you understand who you're dealing with.. But I guess you're gonna make me show you now aren't you.."

on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:55 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
She was shocked by her blade being redirected, but she was not someone to be hung up on such things when in a fight. Her warrior instinct alerted her to danger, and the bullets that flew at her. As such she moves as fast as she could to get out of the path of those projectiles. With how close she was and how fast the bullets moved, anyone would end up being hit. Five out of those twenty bullets end up hitting her against her left arm, left leg and the side of her torso. "Quick thinking..." The shallow wounds lightly bleed out onto her clothing as she recovers. She looks over the male and starts to try rationalize why her sword never hit. 'Some sort of deflection ability maybe...?' She would probably have to try and overpower that. She activates her Olympus Raiment, her equal to Shunko, forming spiritual energy around her body in the form of Greek themed armor, and tosses her sword back towards her Doll who stores it away. She wordlessly rushes back in with speed noticeably greater than what she used previous at the male's left side, throwing a punch right for the male's face.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:54 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman was already bleeding, five of the bullets Accelerator had launched towards her found their mark, but this wasn't even the bit she would be most amused by, no, as she attempted to lick her wounds and cope with the fact that she had just narrowly avoided death, Accelerator pulled the bullets right back towards her, attempting to rip her to shreds yet again. Then she used some sort of Shunko equivalent, and tossed her sword back to her Doll for what he could only assume was storage.. Meh, who cares.. As she appeared at his side with speed he had not yet seen to this point he used Blur to get out of the way. His speed was nothing to shake a stick at either, as she was soon going to find out.. "You're going to die if you keep this up.. Final warning.. scram or I'm going to rip you to shreds.." Accelerator said this completely monotone, keeping his eyes closed as he spoke..

Boy she'd better hope she took heed..

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum