Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Not so Hot (Kira + Noz)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:13 am

8th Division
8th Division
Still displaced, still in Tokyo, our shortage of new recruits was understandable, but we did slowly receive them bit by bit. Though we'd receive bits for each squad, I ended up overseeing them as the border of our temporary home needed to be watched more closely. Today, a new recruit to Squad 4 would show up, though I was lost as to her aura. Instead of a calm or relaxed aura like most I knew from that division, this one was well...

She was accurately described as a hothead. Even so, she walked with a sense of duty, possibly out of arrogance, hurriedness, or just simply because she took her job seriously. In any case, I would greet her with the standard for what we have had to do as of late. "Welcome to our temporary camp. We apologize for any difficulties this may have caused, but we do hope you'll find it suitable. Now... let's see, you're Kira de Grey, correct? The file I have states that you've filed for entry into Division 4, that'd be healing, but your powers seem to extend from fire-element junctions. I tend to believe anyone with an aura as sure as yours, but I would like to see how that actually works."

I'd level the paperwork outward and solidify my non-existant gaze, hoping to see for sure what this all meant.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum