Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Committee Hires a Mercenary (Private)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:13 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Touching down int the big Apple, Fafnir readied himself for his little introduction to this Committee who had contacted him, basically shutting down all lines of work he had spent the last seventy years setting up after taking up the moniker of Fafnir. The name, was something he had set up to make changing his identity easier on those who fed him his work.

But after the incident with his last employer Fafnir had received a letter from this Committee, and his handler had left him a message about canceling the contract between them. Fafnir's other lines for work had gave him similar responses leaving him high and dry. With that the Black haired Bount was pissed, he really hated it when people messed with his way of life. Using his considerable funds, and what resources he had at his finger tips Fafnir did some digging in on this organization finding out who they were and what they did, as well as blueprints of their office building with a pretty detailed schematic of their security system, complete with camera placement and rotation cycles.

Going over the plan in his head at least a dozen more times before arriving at the building he approached the building with a large crowd of people sticking a pin into the jacket of one of the employees on their in for their regular day at work. Before slipping in at the rear of the crowd waiting for his mark to walk through the metal detectors and catch that pin and distract the guards. Sure enough the man walked through the archway alarms went off and the security guards moved into place, as if this random paper pusher was some kind of threat.

Distraction in place Fafnir blinked his way into the open stairwell avoiding being seen by the guards or even picked up on the camera's unless someone slowed them to a crawl, and even then he probably wouldn't be anything more than a blur. Blinking his way up to the top floors of the building he slipped through pass the secretary, coming to the stop in front of a door marked Maki Kessho, Gently rapping his knuckles on the wood paneling Fafnir got himself ready to meet the person at the head of this organization.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:19 pm

8th Division
8th Division
A quiet and sturdy knocking at my door, as usual, not an issue, but judging from the timing, I had a few ideas as to who it would be. As I opened the door, I saw him. Smirking, I had to make sure he wasn't primed to attack, which he wasn't. "So you're as good as they say. Good. We're glad to have you. As for your other contracts, they've been paid off. Those that refuted the plea deal? Well, they were pummeled. In any case, all contracts you get from here on out will be through us. Funds won't be an issue, you'll have a place to stay. Oh.... and next time, just use the front door. It'd be a bit simpler that way. Come with me."

I'd lead the assailant simply noted as Fafnir to a room that I'd lead countless others to, our pre-established training room. I'd leave the guards out front to figure out what the hell was going on, mostly because it was pleasing in the back of my head. "Let's see what you'd be able to do were you ever in deadlock. Come at me with everything you have, unless you'd like to die where you stand!" The buttons I'd press on the console would trigger a transition to a mountain range, amidst sparse grassy terrain, snowy peaks, and craggy edges, it'd be interesting to see his plan of attack, considering the heavily varying elevations and surface structures.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:46 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Oh but I did, not my fault if no one noticed me... Well I suppose it is." Fafnir responded to Maki's Jab about him being a bit sneaky on the way in. His voice was deep and sophisticated, with a slight British accent, his face held a slight smirk. He would follow Maki to the training area which as soon as the young woman was done messing with the buttons on the wall changed into a large battle field, a thigh-high grass covered the ground and there was tree's off in the distance. Close at hand off to his left stood a mountain range with snowy peaks. All in all it was a relatively perfect place for a battle, though seeing as far as he could tell they were still inside of the building he wasn't sure how well his partner's main ability would function.

"Seeing as you know what I am there is no point in hiding it, Zeige Dich Atem" As Fafnir called out the name of his Doll his pocket watch glowed from within his pocket, Fafnir's reiatsu spiked and elements swirled together creating a djinn like element, a tornado swirled where his legs should have been, his body was made of a cloud, one arm made out of lightning that crackled and sparked arching out randomly, the other was made of ice, with swirling and churning water at the joints. The creatures head was made of more swirling and churning water with a pair of glowing green eyes.

"You Called my master." came a voice much like rolling thunder from the Djinn like beast.

"Yes, this nice lady over there would like to test us." Fafnir responded, Atem's head bobbled letting out a rumbling chuckle as he called in a change of weather. A bank of storm clouds rolled in, lightning flashing between the heads as wind the wind started to blow. "This is my power, the ability to change and control the weather."

View user profile

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:09 pm

8th Division
8th Division
So he was a bounto. Good to know. The doll came to life, with a regal air similar to the man himself. One constructed of what seemed to be a bastardization of elements... odd. I wasn't sure what to expect, so I'd be on my guard. But wait. What? After his surveying of the area I'd generated, he looked at me and explained the question I hadn't asked. It controlled... the weather?

To be honest, I wasn't sure what a doll like this would lead him to be useful as a contract merc, but I guess I was about to find out. "Alright, Fafnir... Dragon of Greed. Let's see what made your notoriety what it was, aye?" I'd begin with simple stones, pulled out from several alternate locations within the mountains. All the stones, about the size of half a car, would take turns striking the place he was currently standing. I meant to test his reaction timing, to see how he would handle such obstacles, and his retaliation tactics if he had any. All the while, I'd be smirking, enjoying this.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:31 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
With a wave of his hand Atem called upon a gust of wind knocking the boulders from one side to the next, Fafnir himself however pulled his knives from within his sleeves, using blink he closed the distance between the two in an instant his blades in a reverse grip stopping immediately in front of Maki spinning and slashing on his heels before Flashing away again with Blink.

Atem remained immobile, lowering the temperature gradually as the storm clouds thickened to the point where they blotted out the sun, turning the bright day almost into night. Lightning arc'd across the clouds and thunder clapped, the suited bount smiled, Atem was working his magic perfectly, and the blades would test Maki's ability to protect herself. Which he needs before pulling out his weapon of choice.

Techniques Used:
Ability Name: Gust
Description: Atem can create and fire gusts of wind, even at their most concentrated they are nothing more than a rank twenty equivalent of Sho.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:41 pm

8th Division
8th Division
All in all, Fafnir was fast, though he seemed deliberate in his movements. He wasn't doing anything that was actually capable of harming me, and I think he was aware of it. Through everything he did, it seemed as though his facial expression never changed. The knife swipes were easily deflected with my arm, which caused the knifes to clink harmlessly off of me. Returning to his original position, I realized what he was doing. Buying time. Weather manipulation was his doll's ability, and he had told me that. Figures it would have a windup time. I'd need to be ready for whatever he threw at me next. In the meantime, while the sky grew dark, I shoved my foot firmly into the mountain face behind me, pulling out two sizeable chunks of stone, flinging them at his general location. In the meantime, I'd pull up some liquid crystal, ready for the next cycle of movements. Rather than say anything to him, I gave him a smug look. Just because he came across as patient and unemotional didn't mean that wasn't a weakness. I wanted to test him in that aspect.

View user profile

on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:03 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Fafnir had returned to Atem's side after his slashes glanced off of Maki's arms like it was nothing proving that she would be more than able to endure his weapons of choice. Sheathing his blades back up his sleeves Fafnir opened up his coat drawing out both of his beloved pistols, a pair of .45 caliber Colt 1911's all in all, they were nothing fancy, well aside from the fact that the both of them were made in the year 1911. The gun's and their ammo was exactly like you could get from just about anywhere, what made them useful in his line of work and occasional tangles with spiritual beings was his ability to infuse the bullets with his own reiryoku.

Drawing a bead on the young woman before him he pulled the trigger of both gun's twice, firing four rounds at her from his powerful hand guns. Meanwhile Atem blasted the rocks that were thrown at them with more gusts of wind diverting their paths enough to bypass them completely. The storm he had been brewing was ready, and rain started to fall from the clouds, the cold of the air causing them to be borderline freezing with some small chunks of hail mixed in. Atem continued to drop the temperature

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum