Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:57 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Silbern hummed as Gwynevere walked through the shining marble halls. To anyone who wasn't a Quincy the sound would have no importance, but to the Quincy, it sounded like the reishi in the air was constantly welcoming them home. Her father built this place for that purpose, so that any Quincy seeking shelter could feel relaxed and secure. Like they were home. It is why most of Gwynevere's time is spent walking these tranquil hallways. Today though, she was heading out. She was updated that a member of the Committee was with child, and she wanted to personally congratulate them.

The blessing of life was sacred, and she was always willing to be a part of it. Even if it was just to give her blessing that the baby comes healthy. She steps out of the mighty Quincy castle and, after a calm glance back at her palace, steps out into the World of the Living. In the same run-down alley the portal always opens up at. As she steps through she takes a deep breath. "I will never seen to get used to such a low concentration of Spirit Particles..." There was nobody around to hear her words, and she knew it. It was just a statement she made for herself.

Once adjusted she starts walking down the alley a bit before leaping up onto a nearby rooftop. She repeats this process, hopping up onto a higher roof each time until she counted that she was up on top of one of the smaller skyscrapers this city had. From this height she marvelled at the contructions of humans. "Having such little time must inspire and motivate them to make grand accomplishments." Another statement for herself before moving to the other side of the roof. "Now... Maybe I can signal the expecting mother to come to me?" She flares her Spiritual Pressure, a beacon for the person she wished to meet to come.

View user profile

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:12 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Ninja's Way
Kiyomi rubbed her tummy softly as she merely smiled and walked through the streets with a bag of groceries in her other hand. She didn't even look like normal. instead of one of many outfits she preferred in the past she was in a rather plain, house wife styled outfit. Perhaps because of her pregnancy?

"Simply astonishing how easily you got pregnant"
"oh shut up... you just don't like sharing my body with the baby."
"...it does make me uncomfortable."
"you are a big baby."
"you don't have to keep your chakra under wraps trying to protect the kid from yourself."
"and you do? the child "is" mine. Meaning it could very well handle your energy just like I did"
".yes but that is usually when it's born.. not when it's still in the mother."

The conversation cut off as Kokuo felt too awkward to continue and it made Kiyomi giggle, but then a large amount of spiritual energy flared up nearby. It felt like a quincy, which made Kiyomi not want to bother since she worked with the committee and they generally had the same goal as quincy.

But this presence wasn't any of the quincy she recognized.. meaning it was a quincy not in the committee's files, or at least not known enough to make sure she was aware of it.

That got her curious, so she headed in that direction. Took her a minute since she walked, but she eventually got close enough to the presence that she called out to get it's attention rather than trying to play cat and mouse in locating them. She could have, but her pregnancy made her desire to be a little bit lazy when possible.

"Hello? You rang? Hope you didn't dial for trouble or else you will come to regret it."

View user profile

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:44 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
She wasn't waiting long for a reply it seemed. She looks down and sees that she got the attention she wanted. She leaps right off the side of the building she was on and slowly lowers herself down using the reishi in the air. "I see my idea worked. My name is Gwynevere, Princess of the Quincy. Are you the member that has been gifted with a child?" She ask politely. She even gone and introduced herself first. Now that she thought about it, it might have done some good to send a messenger first so that she was expected.

View user profile

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:48 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Ninja's Way
Member? Gifted with a child? Who the hell was the woman? Princess of the Quincy? Quincy had a royal family??? Kiyomi didn't know what to make of the sudden information she was given however she giggled, "no I decided that puffing my stomach like a balloon would help me in combat.. I'm kidding. Yes I'm pregnant," she rubbed her tummy softly with one hand and giggled again, "I guess you work for the Committee or else you wouldn't know where I was to get my attention. Did they have a mission for me or something or did you just want to chat for the first time."

View user profile

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:25 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Hm? Oh no, I am just here to congratulate you on becoming a mother." She gives a bright and gentle smile towards the other female, like a mother would to one of her children. "If you don't mind me asking, how far along are you?" Already she could tell this woman was pretty well adjusted to being pregnant, a trait she didn't see much in first-time mothers. Most Quincy women would be panicked if a doctor wasn't nearby to make sure everything was okay. She waits for the woman to reply before she continues on. "Can you... Tell me what it is like? I haven't been lucky enough myself to be gifted with such a blessing."

View user profile

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:28 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Ninja's Way
"Hrm? I'm three months along." the girl asked what being pregnant was like and Kiyomi couldn't help but giggle again, "For me? Odd. My body was already home to someone and now it's sharing space with a baby. in general? I feel relatively fine which according to my doctor's is rather impressive. I blame my usual "guest" for that though."

"you're welcome."
"It wasn't a jab silly."
"You're still welcome"
"yes yes thank you for keeping me on my feet"

If it wasn't for Kokuo's constant supply of "Assistance" she would probably be pulled from active duty. As it stands it would take an immense amount of unpredictable danger to cause her to have to leave the battlefield, however, Kiyomi blinked a bit as she had another thought though, "So why do you care so much anyways? As I said I'm very sure we haven't met before and most of the committee hasn't been as excited as you seem to be. I'm not trying to be rude about it I find it very refreshing.. it just pipes curiosity that someone I don't know cares more than most of my other co-workers."

View user profile

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:42 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
The question was a fair one, one Gwynevere was happy to answer. "I will be honest, I probably would not have come to speak with you if I did not hear of this news. We probably wouldn't have met until much later, should the Committee have needed me for an urgent task." The woman had been fair and honest with Gwyn, and she would return the favor. "There hasn't been many female Quincy I could ask on this matter, and it's not like I could ever experience such myself. So as much as this is my polite way of congratulating you, it is also a way I could indulge in my own selfish curiosity." She walks over to the woman's side and gently places a jand on her shoulder. "If you have the time to talk a bit more, maybe we should find a seat? If you've got plans we could always try talking more another time. I don't want to keep you for anything important."

View user profile

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:02 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Ninja's Way
"You can't get pregnant?" Naruko blurted the question out before thinking and looked annoyed at herself for a moment after she did so, she changed gears though hoping to distract from her slightly rude unintentional blunder, "I've got time. None of my groceries are perishable so.. Won't kill them to sit in the bag longer." She looked around and noticed a small park bench nearby and motioned towards it, "Sitting would probably be easier for me than standing around though. Mind if we do that?" If Gwyn didn't have an issue Kiyomi would walk over and sit down. Sighing softly as she shifted to get comfy with her baby bump.

"Not sure how much helpful information I can give you about being pregnant. I'm not sure mine is all that normal circumstances considered. heh"

View user profile

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:16 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Gwynevere had no problem with the woman talking a seat, and would follow along with as the woman took a seat on the park bench. Gwynevere would sit down beside the woman, keeping respectable distance between them considering they hadn't even known of each other before this day. She did not forget the woman's slip though, and was not offended. If fact, she considered it a moment to share a bit about herself. "Because of my position, I can't allow myself to indulge in the desire to have a child. My responsibility is towards my people first. As much as I would love to have a child of my own I am unable allow myself to." She adjusts herself to the seat, probably having looked a bit uncomfortable at revealing that bit about herself. "You're a first time mother, so I understand that you probably know as much as anyone else on the matter. So why don't you begin with the circomstances of your pregnancy, that you mentioned."

As they talk some people pass my the two. The men tended to oggle at Gwynevere's fantasy styles outfit, getting a whack on the arm or head from their wife if nearby. Women would tend to be indifferent, if for no reason than in respect to Kiyomi's current state.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:45 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Ninja's Way
Kiyomi blinked and was very..confused.. which was made clear a moment later, "Wouldn't having a child ensure the line of Quincy royals remains unbroken and that there would always be someone there to lead your people? Quincy are still human after all.. you won't live forever. I don't see how making sure there is a protectorate for your people via Royal Blood would be "indulging", but what do I know I'm not a royal." She giggled a bit, "I worked for plenty, but they ranged in views so dramatically it didn't seem to matter. So I can't say I know much more than any other commoner about how that whole thing works."

She noticed men staring, some getting whacked, which made her grin a bit, but otherwise didn't seem to care if anyone was staring at Gwyn, "The committee hasn't made all of it's members aware yet? I'm a monster in human clothing. At any moment I could go from pregnant mother to invincible world ender" She was making her tone clearly mocking and playful while she said this, despite it being technically true, "Despite the massive power of the one inside me. The chances of me going unhinged are lower than one might think. Though that didn't stop the all wise committee from worrying about it. hah. Like they could ever control me anyways.."

"Eh.. they do have that device.."
"yeah but that is only meant to help me calm down. It can't restrain us."
"...good point."

Every time Kokuo spoke Kiyomi's energy fluxed a little but other than that there were no traces she was even having a second conversation.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum