Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:07 pm

Human
Human
Iris was sitting back in her throne, propping her right elbow on the arm and resting her chin on her fist, she had crossed her left leg over her right and let it dangle while resting her left arm on the throne casually, staring forward with a sly slight smirk on her face, waiting patiently.

She had called one of her servants to come and entertain her with some measure of combat. She didn't expect much from it, but it was better than nothing which was exactly what was happening right now. She loathed boredom. Abhorred it really.

So she waited patiently for her victim to arrive. She wouldn't kill such a loyal pawn of course, but calling him anything short of "victim" was too cruel since that was essentially what the servant hollow in question was right now.

A victim of Iris' boredom. An outlet for her frustrations. A source of amusement.

Would he even manage to get her out of her Throne?
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:41 am

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy received word of a summons from the throne room in the Palace. He wasn't quite sure what this could mean, especially for him personally but the best thing for him at this very moment was to not think too much about it and just report to the Cero. He was certainly glad that he wasn't on one of his watch rotations at this time. That would make things a lot more difficult but what part of a Hollow's existence isn't already?

Once he approached the Palace, he stood there for a moment to come to grips with what might just happen inside. A multitude of things are plausible but only a very small few are actually within reason of actually happening...especially if they involve him. Deciding not to overthink the entire situation but still wanted to keep his self-awareness about him, Iggy began to enter. All that was left now was to come face to face with the person who summoned him.

Now...within so many steps from the door to the throne room itself, Iggy swallowed another time and strengthened his willpower before taking ahold of the handle. He would then open the door and enter in order to discover what lay before him. First was the most obvious....this was not the original person he was believed to be serving. A change in power and he wasn't even aware of it. Then again, this summoning could be just one of the reasons for that. Second, there was no trace of the former Cero he was serving at all so this change either took place outside of the Palace or happened at a point that any lingering trace of her is gone. One thing Iggy can be thankful for is that this summoning is opening his eyes to some very important information about the going on's in their world.

He walks up to the throne itself and lays eyes upon the person seated there and nods as he speaks. "You are the one who summoned me. What would you ask of me?" as he bows his head toward the Cero. This is where he learns what he needs to about this person.

View user profile

on Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:48 pm

Human
Human
"What I ask of all my subjects," Iris replied as she watched the man enter and ask what she wanted, "I want your loyalty." She sighed, "Alicia was too unstable to continue to rule. My predecessor tried to bite more than she could chew and died for it, I plan to be around for a very..very.. long time.. but to do that I need to know everyone under me is loyal and will follow orders.. If not I will have to replace them immediately and kill them. We are too weakened for there to be more than one vision among the Espada right now.."

She shifted slightly, but continued to remain in mostly the same position she had been in the entire time, "Beyond that.. I need information.. I avoided most of the hollow too long and don't know enough about all of you to properly use you in battle conditions." She waved a hand at him nonchalantly and then smiled slightly, "So you will show me your power.. I will either defend or ignore you at my own discretion."

She uncrossed her legs at this point and straightened up in her throne though she remained with her head on one hand, "Begin whenever you wish using anything you desire."
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:12 am

9th Division
9th Division
Iggy listened to every word the woman said. For some reason, it felt as if she was using a sharpened blade and simply torturing him by running the edge of that sharpened blade across his throat as she spoke. Specific words she used were the ones that gave him the feeling that life was only a hair away from being taken and she knows it. Whoever or whatever this woman is, she knows what having true control and power is because she is wielding it at this very moment.

As she came to an end of speaking, you would believe that the feeling Iggy was getting would dissipate. That was not the case. In fact, the feeling worsened as the blade was now touching more of his throat which seemed to put more of an emphasis on him to comply with what she was demanding or his life will truly end at any moment. He decided that he would quickly..and very quickly mind you, gather his thoughts and form sentences that made sense so that he could reply to her.

Following speaking to her would be to actually grow a heavier set of balls so that he can actually perform the task that she is requesting of him. It would be one thing if just his own life was being discussed but if he fucked up bad enough on this stage that was being presented to him....a lot of good Hollows could have their existences ended and not understand why. If this woman is thoroughly displeased by his performance...she could literally decide to strike out and lash out that disappointment upon a number of Hollow to prove a point. Iggy swallowed a gulp of dry air because the pressure was actually building to the point where not even saliva was forming in his mouth for him.

After staring blankly for a moment and coming back to his senses due to seeing what horrors could await his race if he did fail, Iggy finally was able to make a movement physically to begin his orders. He walked up toward the woman on the throne as he drew his warhammer. At the point he pulled out the warhammer, he picked up speed into a full run and leapt into the air in order to come down with the warhammer onto the woman as she continued to sit upon her throne while aiming for her head.

View user profile
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum