Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] The Unholy Alliance on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:04 am

Makishima

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
"I was expecting more from you" Satoshi would step back to look over the 'body' laying broken in front of him. If he wasn't dead he was certainly close to it. There was no point in wasting any more time here really, so he would ready himself to simply cave in his unmasked face with a well placed boot heel.

View user profile

#12 Re: [Private] The Unholy Alliance on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:57 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika laid back frozen, until the man attempted to undermine him.. Attempted to say he was less than what he actually was and THIS, THIS Ika couldn't stand for.. As the man pulled back to stomp Ika's head in Ika splattered his eyes with acid, and Shunpo'd backwards with both fingers formed like guns, firing dual-Hadou 4's at both the mans knees before he would Shunpo forwards with a Cero on his finger, assuming the rest had went as planned? Ika would put the Cero through the mans stomach blowing him away. So what if Ika had to cheat, fuck this guy, his abilities were fucking hacks. Fuck him.

Ika quickly Shunpo'd over to the body with his Zanpakuto drawn behind the mans head and his hand extended, "Perhaps you'd like to join me..?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#13 Re: [Private] The Unholy Alliance on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:46 am

Makishima

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
So he was still alive, or at least conscious enough to apparently hit the sinner in the eyes with acid. Giving him just enough time to blast the man with a number of energy blasts. The hado blasting through his knees, though the cero seemed to do little beyond destroying his shirt, absorbed completely with his energy absorption ability. Though having his kneecaps blasted lead him to fall regardless, he would only chuckle. Standing moments later even with the blade pointed at him, sinister grin stretched across his features, his eyes having regenerated to their peak in only moments it would seem. But he wouldn't attack, instead he hold out a hand to shake as an acceptance to this invitation.

View user profile

#14 Re: [Private] The Unholy Alliance on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:04 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
"Nice to have you on the team.. Note to self.. Never fist-fight a Sinner with the ability to absorb energy.. Fuck that hurt.. Alright, come with me.." Ika smirked, leading him to their base to get him acquainted with everyone else present. For the first time in a while, it seemed like Ika had lost a fight.. Something new every day I suppose..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum