Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Reunitment with a Dash of Them.

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:35 pm

Human
Human
Winderlin went to the place he was told to go. It was some fancy restaurant place down in New York City. He wasn't really sure why here out of all laces but hey Sahota wasn't a very easy person to understand a read to begin with. Winderlin was happy to meet his old friend again, the person who got him into the Committee, who he had to thank for many reasons also. Winderlin being himself would get there way before he was suppose to. He was questioned for the reservation and gave the proper information and was brought to a table. He was seated and everything as he waited for his friend but Winderlin couldn't shake the feeling that this wasn't going to be a great reunitment at all.

View user profile

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:08 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sakota walked into the restaurant, it wasn't the kind of place he would normally have gone, being a bit fancy for his tastes, but he had heard good things about the food so he figured what could it hurt, so when Winnie had asked to meet up with him again it seemed as good of a place as any. Especially as the young quincy didn't have many friends within the committee, apparently some found his power to be kind of intimidating, especially considering his youthful age, and rather gloomy looking appearance. Eventually the Gray-haired Quincy would resolve that issue, but that would have to wait.

Finding where his friend was just with a quick stretch of his senses Sakota approached the table a wide grin on his face, his disheveled hair sticking out on all ends like he had just rolled out of bed, which may or may not have been an accurate, though Sakota always looked that way. "Good Afternoon Winnie, How are you doing today?"

View user profile

on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:58 am

Human
Human
"Sak you don't have to be so proper with me. We are best buds. But thank you for asking I'm doing fine, comment tu va?" Winderlin asked back trying to be funny and cool showing off his skills. He loved messing with Sakota. They haven't really hung out since the first day they met but they have been keeping in touch slightly but they never have never really hung hung out. It's kind of funny when Winderlin thinks about. The only friend beside Sakota is his boyfriend really at the Committee which is strange but he just shrugged it off and laughed at his self.

"So I called you here because you need to get out more and it's been a while since we seen each other so I thought it would be fun with a dinner and maybe something afterwards." Winderlin said with a smile at his friend. This was going to be a fun dinner and day with his friend.

View user profile

on Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:20 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"What is wrong with me being myself? Also I am glad to hear it, I am doing rather well myself." Sakota said, a grin spreading across his face. It was nice to be out of the office for something that didn't involve him drawing his bow, well atleast not immediately."I can fully understand that, Between doing tests for the R+D department, and responding to the random blips that show up on the Committee's radar I can't really remember the last time I actually did something not work related. So do you have any thoughts?"

View user profile
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum