Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 A Reunitment with a Dash of Them. on Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:35 pm

WinnieOnline

Human
Human
Winderlin went to the place he was told to go. It was some fancy restaurant place down in New York City. He wasn't really sure why here out of all laces but hey Sahota wasn't a very easy person to understand a read to begin with. Winderlin was happy to meet his old friend again, the person who got him into the Committee, who he had to thank for many reasons also. Winderlin being himself would get there way before he was suppose to. He was questioned for the reservation and gave the proper information and was brought to a table. He was seated and everything as he waited for his friend but Winderlin couldn't shake the feeling that this wasn't going to be a great reunitment at all.
View user profile

#2 Re: A Reunitment with a Dash of Them. on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:08 am

ShanaOnline

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sakota walked into the restaurant, it wasn't the kind of place he would normally have gone, being a bit fancy for his tastes, but he had heard good things about the food so he figured what could it hurt, so when Winnie had asked to meet up with him again it seemed as good of a place as any. Especially as the young quincy didn't have many friends within the committee, apparently some found his power to be kind of intimidating, especially considering his youthful age, and rather gloomy looking appearance. Eventually the Gray-haired Quincy would resolve that issue, but that would have to wait.

Finding where his friend was just with a quick stretch of his senses Sakota approached the table a wide grin on his face, his disheveled hair sticking out on all ends like he had just rolled out of bed, which may or may not have been an accurate, though Sakota always looked that way. "Good Afternoon Winnie, How are you doing today?"
View user profile

#3 Re: A Reunitment with a Dash of Them. on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:58 am

WinnieOnline

Human
Human
"Sak you don't have to be so proper with me. We are best buds. But thank you for asking I'm doing fine, comment tu va?" Winderlin asked back trying to be funny and cool showing off his skills. He loved messing with Sakota. They haven't really hung out since the first day they met but they have been keeping in touch slightly but they never have never really hung hung out. It's kind of funny when Winderlin thinks about. The only friend beside Sakota is his boyfriend really at the Committee which is strange but he just shrugged it off and laughed at his self.

"So I called you here because you need to get out more and it's been a while since we seen each other so I thought it would be fun with a dinner and maybe something afterwards." Winderlin said with a smile at his friend. This was going to be a fun dinner and day with his friend.
View user profile

#4 Re: A Reunitment with a Dash of Them. on Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:20 am

ShanaOnline

2nd Division
2nd Division
"What is wrong with me being myself? Also I am glad to hear it, I am doing rather well myself." Sakota said, a grin spreading across his face. It was nice to be out of the office for something that didn't involve him drawing his bow, well atleast not immediately."I can fully understand that, Between doing tests for the R+D department, and responding to the random blips that show up on the Committee's radar I can't really remember the last time I actually did something not work related. So do you have any thoughts?"
View user profile

#5 Re: A Reunitment with a Dash of Them. on Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:36 am

WinnieOnline

Human
Human
Winderlin chuckled and then stopped when Sakota said something about the research centered but then remembered a few things and calmed down. Winderlin laid back in his chair and smiled. "That's what I mean. You never go out, you need to live a little and stop being so uptight. Go on vacation, find love, go shopping, make friends, swim, just do anything beside work dude." Winderlin said interlocking his fingers to themselves. He sat and thought for a second and then grinned deeply, and then snickered at his idea. He knew exactly what he need to do, "Set you up on a date." was all Winderlin said feeling happy and content.
View user profile

#6 Re: A Reunitment with a Dash of Them. on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:14 am

ShanaOnline

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sakota would sit there and listen to his friends thoughts, "I am not uptight, I just had a lot on my plate since joining. Though for your other ideas, Vacations and me don't mix, mainly because well, I get attacked either way so I end up working. Love... yeah not so easy to just find, ya know. I have made friends ... well one, though we don't get to hang out as much as I would like. Unfortunately my strength, and unique situation tends to keep me from doing much that doesn't end up being work related."

"Setting me up on a date would not be all that good of an idea, how about we hang out instead." Sakota would suggest instead, the last thing the young quincy wanted was to risk an innocent, someone who might become a target. Someone who he might not be able to protect. He knew, that just by being near him, his 'scent' would rub off on them making them seem tastier to hollows who would just have to wait for him to be away on a mission.
View user profile

#7 Re: A Reunitment with a Dash of Them. on Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:26 am

WinnieOnline

Human
Human
"Come on dude, Just because of our jobs and 'new life' doesn't mean we can't live anymore. Look at me and Jun, we date and we don't think about all that." Winderlin laughed and then sighed again. He thought his friend was something else and he was happy to be here with him. He got a weird feeling in his stomach and wasn't sure why but he got the feeling he gets during those times.

"Hey ummm... DO you have that feeling or am I just being gassy?" Winderlin asked and looked at his friend a bit weirdly. He didn't know what to do.
View user profile

#8 Re: A Reunitment with a Dash of Them. on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:38 am

ShanaOnline

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Well this life isn't exactly new to me, and the difference between the that and what I was talking about is that the two of you are both capable of fighting hollows. There aren't exactly many women with that can do that as well, at least not that many that I have felt compatible with." Sakota would expound upon his earlier statement, though a sensation passed through him as a shriek shook him right to his soul. The young quincy recognized the sound, a human had fallen into becoming a hollow. Though Sakota could mention what he sensed to Winnie the young human had mentioned something about feeling gassy. "No it is not just you bud, Someone has just fallen, and from what I am feeling he might be calling other hollows to him. I will take care of the bill, go get a head start on the cleanup before the mess gets bigger."

Sakota pulled out his wallet, sifting through the money for their relatively untouched food, just one more reason why the young quincy normally avoids more expensive places. One never knows that when they will have to run off and do what needs to be done.
View user profile

#9 Re: A Reunitment with a Dash of Them. on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:36 am

WinnieOnline

Human
Human
Winderlin sighed and groaned about this news. Of course something just had to go south. Why, why couldn't he have a quote on quote day off today. Winderlin nodded and rushed out the building and looked for the nearest alley way that was empty and not crowded. He was running and couldn't find one for a while as the feeling got worse. He finally found one and booked it in and did a air backflip to the top of the building. He scanned the top and looked for the sighting of something hollow like but lucky enough it was only a few building over.

This was going to be a long battle Winderlin thought, he knew that the one hollow was calling more and that him and Sakota was going to have to fight more then one of these things. Winderlin started to hop from building to building and formed a sword and froze it, once that was done he used his wind ability and threw the sword at the hollow. He made a strike and smirked, this might be really easy actually.
View user profile

#10 Re: A Reunitment with a Dash of Them. on Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:16 am

ShanaOnline

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sakota Left the money on the table with a healthy tip and a note appologising before taking off after his buddy. Unlike the young advent human Sakota did not waste any time taking to the sky using compressing reishi particles into a platform that he would leap off of until he was above the roofs of the buildings. He saw Winnie leap up onto the roof from an alley before leaping roof to roof in the direction that the shriek of the hollow forming was coming from. Following the young advent Human Sakota watched him create a blade out of water, freeze it and launch it slaying the first hollow.

However, while they were quick, they were not quick enough as at least a half dozen more hollows materialized out of no where. Picking a couple of them off before touching down on the ground next to Winnie. "So much for a break eh?"
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum