Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:38 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Somewhere in this horridly forsaken place, was the one that we'd displaced from the Soul Society, a little redhead that I sorely missed. Though it wasn't for the reason you'd think. No, I wanted to finish what I'd started.

(Queue Akane Makishima.)

"Hey there, sweetheart. Miss me?"

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:16 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane was busy, assisting Jun in his efforts to bring aid to her people. Still feeling guilty, the girl had taken it upon herself to scout out more supplies and not put anyone who she had been charged to protect under any more risk. That was at least until she heard an unfamiliar voice call to her. Something felt familiar about him however... and the scar that he had left in her back began to ache just a little. "I don't know who you are..." Regardless, it was creepy enough he'd called her sweetheart, so her hand was already resting on her zanpakuto, ready to draw at a moments notice.

View user profile

on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:59 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I found her squirming through her nerves, and I'd be lying if I wasn't giggling on the inside. It was like watching a rabbit narrowly escaping the attack of a fox and noticing that it may very well die anyway. She claimed to not know or remember whose I was, or rather, the form I appeared in. Her body language, whether concious or not, seemed to indicate otherwise. "Come now, that hurts my feelings, Akane. You remember that night in Gotei, don't you?" I'd reach out to touch her face, much in the way a villain would. "Tell me you'll remember your pain."

View user profile

on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:13 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Though she couldn't quite place it, she knew she'd encountered this man before. As he got closer, she'd note his spiritual energy feeling just as familiar. Then he'd mention the night they had lost the Soul Society. She could only remember Ika actually being there, but she had wondered who had managed to drive a sword through her back. Those fierce blue eyes lit up as there was a sudden release of pressure. Being so close, he'd be lucky to avoid getting floored. In the blink of an eye however, he'd find the girl had not only drawn her blade, but moved to drive it through his stomach. Her body seemed to be almost alight with a golden glow, smoke like wisps of reishi rising from her form. "I'll share it with you, we can remember together" She almost spat, if her attack had hit she would viciously twist the blade, apparently ready to eviscerate him for this actions. Maybe not the reaction someone would expect for such a sweet looking young woman.

Techniques Used:

- Toukai
- Heart of the Storm: Cero enhanced shunpo speed attack

View user profile

on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:25 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I mean. She noticed and remembered, clearly, but I didn't think she'd actually do it. Akane Makishima had let her emotions control her, driving her blade into my stomach. What she'd never know, even twisting the blade inside me as it were, was that I couldn't really feel it. That was besides the point. Sighing heavily, I looked her dead in the eyes, ignoring the fact that I wasn't bleeding. "Do you have any idea how fucking expensive it was to make this costume? I mean.... Look at the detail. THERE IS A MASSIVE FUCKING TEAR IN IT. It's useless now..." I'd reach for the zipper and try to remove it, only to realize that she'd broken that too, melted it even.

"Oh come on, I can't even salvage that now." I'd be tearing the entry point open, then I'd finally manage to make a hole big enough for me to step out of it. Mind you, Akane's blade was still embedded in me. The person known as Kazuku.... yes, Ika's brat son, wasn't here.

"You thought it was Kazuku, but it was ME! SAIO! AHAHAHAHAHA!" As my voice changed back from the Male Kazuku's voice to my naturally beautiful feminine voice. I'd be grinning at the little redhead, almost to the point of gloating, and wondering what she'd do next.

View user profile
#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum