Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:32 am

8th Division
8th Division
Personally, anyone asking me why I was going to leave post in the middle of crisis would be of sound mind, however, few would. Those that asked would be referred to my new VC Tatsuya. She would handle any requests during my absence, unless my presence especially were required, in which case they were to directly contact me.

Somewhere along the cliff-studded shorelines of Sweden, I sat atop a mountain, seeing the world in a more natural manner. Instead of the energy I was accustomed to in the Soul Society, the world seemed a bit dimmer in this light. The wind blew rather vigorously, and was rather impressionable on me. It even allowed me to view glimpses of contours and the like, but also so much more. I secretly hoped someone would appear to me soon, so I could show them my reason for being here.

(some poor fuck fight Noziel.)

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:21 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jin would be felt long before he was visible. He wore heavier clothing than normal, to protect himself from the cold, but still kept within his normal style. He was eating rice crackers when he walked to the edge of the cliff, a good ten feet away from the Shinigami there. He didn't know if he would recognize his energy or not...but he figured he would have been attacked immediately if they did. Still, he was there for the view and to relax a bit. Still...the guest seemed like they wanted something. Playing a little bit with one of the snacks in his hand, the child soldier/assassin spoke. "Any particular reason you're here, Shinigami? Or are you just here to enjoy the view like me?" Hopefully the vibe he was giving off was a relaxed and kind one.

It was a bit odd that one would be here of all places...where no hollow appeared and during a crisis of their own...one that Jin had a very small hand in making.

View user profile

on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:08 pm

8th Division
8th Division
It seemed almost like an eternity before someone did finally appear. His reiatsu signature vaguely seemed familiar to me, but I wasn't sure why. There were so many people like that too, now that I think about it. He seemed complacent, relaxed even as he approached, eating something... Something about his aura indicated a jumbled mix of motives, not that I could place what those were. Then he spoke, asking me what I was doing here. "I came here to be alone for a bit, to see if I've been missing something these last few months. I think I've come to a rather genuine consensus about what I could become. Though my reasoning may be a bit odd, considering the timing..."

I'd stand, and bow halfway to greet the strange... wait a minute. He seemed a bit younger than I'd previously thought. There was a childish and whimsical air around him, as though he were a child inside a grown man's body. Though I say that in good taste.

View user profile

on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:14 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jin bowed slightly in kind and held out his snacks, offering them some. "Places like this is good for that kind of thing. I don't mean to pry, and feel free to tell me to buzz off, but what did you come up with?" It was curious. But it was nice that he could have a civil conversation with a Shinigami, even in the middle of their crisis. Besides, he hadn't had much interaction with any spiritual entity. So maybe this was a good chance for him to learn something from them. Or about them.

Even if the Shinigami didn't take the peace offering, he'd still be snacking on them like he didn't have a care in the world.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:57 am

8th Division
8th Division
I took a single rice cracker as it was offered to me, hearing the man out for a bit. One of the questions he had that piqued my interest regarding the time I spent here was simply asked me what my journey here had brought to fruition. I grinned as a finished the last of a rice cracker. "I learned a bit about myself. That I seek the things I do to fill in the emptiness that is my heart. As for the rest...It may be better if I showed you."

I elevated my power level to shikai, not removing my zan from my sheathe. Its appearance would alter as it always did, taking a different shape than it had previously. I'd make a cup out of my hand, curling wind in it, so tightly and intensely, that it was now visible. What looked like a ball of spiraled wind now gently sat in my palm.

View user profile

on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:42 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jin could understand a little bit of that. He felt like an empty shell when he was working for that private military group and assassin mentor. And now he was free of them. And needed something to fill in the void in his heart. Then he felt the Shinigami's power increase...but it didn't feel like he was going to attack him, so he stayed relaxed. The man created a spiraling ball of wind that spun so intensely that it could be seen. And sat gently in the guy's palm. That was impressive. "Amazing how certain aspects of your powers change or your control change after discovering something within yourself or realizing something about yourself." He finished up his snacks. And wondered about something.

"Looking for a sparring partner or something? To test something? Or would you prefer this continued peaceful conversation?" The whimsical air continued. It didn't make any difference to him. He tilted his head in curiosity, almost highlighting his youthful appearance. Well, in a sense, he was still a child, being only 18 years old...

View user profile

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:59 am

8th Division
8th Division
As the man stared at me, seemingly in amazement, I nodded, agreeing that self-discovery opened up new doors for me. "I used to think that wind was a useless element, and that when it chose me, that I myself was useless. As I grew in power... Well I quickly realized I was wrong. That it had uses, though I never thought that this would be how it turned out. This is something on its own." I bent down to pick up a stone. Dense, durable, hardy... You never would expect such a thing to break. I dropped it into the ball on my hand, watching it be pulverized to gray dust. "Then even the earth yields to Wind. I wonder how much would yield. How far can I take this?"

I'd level my gaze at the man, honest and pure in my intentions, but also itching to test my mettle. "If it is okay with you, I'd like a combat partner. There will be plenty of time to talk later. Of course you're free to opt out."

View user profile

on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:01 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jin simply tossed his empty bag away and summoned an energy cube, firing to disintegrate the trash. No need polluting this place, especially with a battle coming up. "No going beyond bankai equivalents...if my research is correct that is. If you're that far, it is of my opinion that you're then trying to kill someone, and that's not the point of this exercise. I'm game if that condition is fair." He was already at their equivalent to shikai. Jin summoned a pair of short energy swords from his hands, double edged with a slit down the middle...almost like an assassin's dagger. "Besides, I could use the experience." He too was honest and pure in his own intentions. Not to cause death, but an honest sparring match.

And he wasn't going to be second to strike. In a blur, he was down and at the man's right. He slashed once at the ankle, and another at the arm. Then stabbed twice before jumping up and threw both swords at the man. Only to summon two more and go into a spinning slash for a stronger strike...

View user profile
#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum