Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Open] Velvet Revolver on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:37 pm

His smile sure was angelic, that much was sure. And being patted by someone with no emotion felt kinda strange, but I allowed it because pats. It was strange in the sense that he looked like he was offering to shake my hand for a full five seconds, and I was going to oblige, but was randomly held up and surprised with headpats. He then lamented that he understood my pain, though his pain was different in the sense that Free Will was something he could never have. He followed orders, to the bitter end. He said that I could chastise other people for making their decisions, but in the end, the decisions were there. It was all moot because nothing can take that from them.

While that was a beautiful conversation in and of itself, I caught his gaze drifting off to a hot dog stand. I could tell he was locked on it, because his head turned slowly, scanning the area, then quickly snapped back to it as if he'd hit the jackpot. "Bruh, can you even eat?" I'd casually toss, laughing a little. Regardless, I'd do a bunny hop type of walk over there and order two. Both of them were MINE. Or at least that's how I'd play it off. I'd eventually toss the other one to my new robot-like angel friend. "Well? Go on, I'm sharing with you."

View user profile

#12 Re: [Open] Velvet Revolver on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:18 am

As his new friend tossed a hotdog towards him, Tyrael caught it with a complete lack of grace, spilling the toppings everywhere. Not knowing any better, he ignored them and casually bit into the hotdog.

Normally, a person's tastebuds combine to give everything a fairly unique taste. Sometimes, things tasted similar like frog and chicken, but most of the time everything was unique in a special way. Hotdogs and Chicken didn't taste the same to a normal person. Tyrael, however, was not a normal person. He was an Angel. Angels didn't need to eat or drink or sleep. Now, Tyrael understood why they didn't anyway.

"Ugh... tastes like molecules..." Tyrael frowned as he dropped the hotdog on the ground, spitting it out of his mouth. "I may have forgotten that I taste things on a molecular level. I taste each molecule individually, rather than the sum of its parts. Being an Angel is hard." Wiping his tongue with his hand, Tyrael shrugged his shoulders and smiled at his friend once again. "That said, thank you for allowing me this opportunity to learn, Velvet."
technique log [click to open]
Ability Name: Heaven's Grace [Passive]
Description: All beings, spiritual or physical, within 50ft of Tyrael constantly receive a +1 multiplier to all stats. This cannot be removed by any circumstance, and is instantly noticed simply by being near him. Tyrael also receives this benefit.

View user profile

#13 Re: [Open] Velvet Revolver on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:17 pm

Biting into a hot dog nearby and chuckling to himself at the unfortunate waste of good post-hangover food was a brunette with piercing, ice-blue eyes and a five 'o clock shadow. He wore blue jeans and a cream-colored button-up with the first few buttons undone. He was six foot nothing, and seemed to be fairly muscular underneath the rather well-fit shirt. Of course, there were plenty of people around that looked like they worked out, including the odd blonde man that he was watching. A messenger bag was slung over his shoulder, seeming to be filled with a few things that weighed slightly more than the average college textbook, yet with his age there wasn't much else it could have been.

Finishing his hot dog, the observer would wander over with a lazy half-smile on his face and wave to the young girl that accompanied the object of his interest before speaking in a baritone. "Hey! I know I've seen you around, I just haven't had the time to say hello just yet. Here, let me cover our friend's food."

Handing over a couple of dollars to reimburse Velvet, she might realize that what the man had said was true. He'd definitely seem familiar enough, as he'd been hanging around the area for a bit. Maybe he was going to one of the local schools or something. Although, there WAS another place she could have seen his face, and it was likely one of the places that their angelic friend would recognize him from. After all, he was a feature in many stained glass windows in churches.

Reaching down, the odd man would clean up the mess left by Tyrael, and throw it away, asking politely for some hand sanitizer from the stand's worker, which he was given without an issue. Finally finished with his task, the young man would close his eyes and sigh in a rather drawn-out manner, the motion bringing attention to a prominent scar over his left eye. Opening them once more, only for a knowing smirk to spread as he met the other man's eyes, the newcomer greeted him with a bit of humor in his voice. "Well, Tyrael, it's been a long time, but I doubt you've forgotten my face. After all, I am your older brother. Did you miss me?"
N/A

View user profile

#14 Re: [Open] Velvet Revolver on Thu May 10, 2018 11:16 pm

I spent a good few minutes chuckling at Tyrael's attempt at consuming a hot dog. I'm a nerd so the bit about him only being able to taste that molecules had me dying. I would have laughed to the point where I was collapsed onto the sidewalk, but a new face appeared to break that hilarity. He recompensated me for the hot dog, which was moot, but I took a moment to thank him, followed quickly by his explanation that he was a comrade of Tyrael's and that had seen me around. Okay but how? ... Wait a minute. I stared at a church behind him, and I shit you not, there was a massive stained glass window OF HIM. Like... I kept snapping my neck back and forth between the two. Spitting images. I wanted to tell him, but all I could manage was to point at the window and scream "EEEEEEEHHHHHHHH?"

View user profile

#15 Re: [Open] Velvet Revolver on Sun May 13, 2018 10:24 pm

And just like that, all of his happiness faded away. He stood still, watching as the other Angel approached, paying his new friend and cleaning up after him.

"...Michael." He made no other response to Michael's comment about being his big brother, turning to face Velvet who seemed to be in aww of the fact that it was literally Michael, the Archangel, standing in front of her. "Sorry, Velvet. I guess this is where we part ways. Maybe in the future we'll see each other again."

With that, he vanished in a bright light, the sound of wings flapping being heard around though none to be seen, as he arrived someplace else, far away from his "brother" Michael.

[Thread Exit]
N/A

View user profile

#16 Re: [Open] Velvet Revolver on Mon May 14, 2018 7:32 pm

Michael's smile vanished the moment Tyrael's did. He didn't realize that things were still that sore between everyone, and so his face became downcast as he watched his little sibling speak a few words to the young lady he was accompanying before leaving, disappearing in a flash of light and a flutter of wings. Wiping a tear away discreetly, he turned to the young lady standing there flabbergasted.

"I apologize for ruining such a nice day. I didn't realize that there was so much bad blood still. I left for a reason, after all..." Michael stated in a voice just louder than a whisper, before beginning to glow.

In a flash, he too was gone, the flutter of wings coming slightly faster, as if he were in a hurry. Honestly, he was. His favorite bar was halfway across the country, and he was hoping he could teleport faster, damn it.

[Thread Exit]
N/A

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum