Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Caius, Knight of Extinction (WIP)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:45 am

"What a world this is. Unforgiving. Uncaring. For I see no light, for I see no one. Nothing. The world has forced a mirror onto my face, yet who could be so cruel as to force a mirror onto a man who has no face? What future is there for me? What people are waiting for me? What problems shall I face? Will I ever know these? Life seems to bring these questions, as well as expectations from society. People expect you, to be you, yet what if you are not acceptable? This world expects too much and you can only give so little. I can only give so little. You give up so much of your life yet only get a small fraction back. Your mind begins to die, it traps itself inside a prison of which it will tease you of what you could have. Yet you are too scared to accept what it offers. They expect so much, you can only give so little. I feel lost and abandoned, yet I won't accept others for comfort or help. Instead I reject them, knowing that I will never see them the way I used to. The people, they let you down. They fill your head with promises yet never keep them, they always let you down. You blame the world for your foolish mistakes, and still can see no future. It is better to give a man deluded hope of what is to come, then give him the cold truth of nothing. The dreams you once thought possible become impossible and the reality you see become those dreams. The world asks so much of me, yet I have no more to give. For I did not give it. The world simply stole it."  

EXTINCTION KNIGHT - CAIUS

Name: Caius Kaiba

Alias: Knight of Extinction

Apparent Age: Early Twenties

True Age: 24

Sex: Male

Personality: [How does your character behave in general, and what is their personality like around others? What drives them forward each day? Are they pacifist in combat, or do they enjoy the thrill of battle and bloodshed? Talk about their defining characteristics and demeanor in different situations with at least three full paragraphs. Bestow insight into both negative and positive sides of your character. We want to get a good feeling of how your character would act in an example situation, when we read the app.]

CHARACTER APPEARANCE

Height: 6 ft 1 in/185.42 cm

Weight: 187 lbs/85 kg

Physical Traits:
Caius Appearance:

First Stage and Second Stage Appearance:

Hyper Mode Appearance:

FIGHTING STYLE

General Fighting Style: [Everyone has a general fighting style. What is your characters?]

Strengths: Speed, Strength.

Weaknesses:

PRIMARY STAGE

Ability Name: [Name of power]
Description: [Describe what your ability does]

Boosts: [Humans are passively at this stage of power, and you get a 2x boost; you can apply this to as many 'stats' as you want (strength, speed, durability, etc) but they're diminishing returns; the more you have, the less effective they actually are.]

SECONDARY STAGE

Boosts: [In this release, you get a 3x boost; you can apply this to as many 'stats' as you want (strength, speed, durability, etc) but they're diminishing returns; the more you have, the less effective they actually are.]

HYPER-MODE

Boosts: [In this release, you get a 4x boost; you can apply this to as many 'stats' as you want (strength, speed, durability, etc) but they're diminishing returns; the more you have, the less effective they actually are.]

BACK-DROP

History: -------

Side Notes: N/A

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum