Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jin deflected the blade to the side and attempted to take the creature's head. Only for it to duck and swipe his legs with its tail, forcing him to use Grasshopper to bounce away in a backflip to avoid being bisected. Sliding on the ground a short ways, he darted forward with a downward slash, hitting the large blade. He swiped at the creature's midsection with his scorpion blade, forcing it to back off and charge again. Swordsmanship wise, they seemed even. They kept up the dance for five, seven minutes before he noticed that the young man was done clearing the area out. Hopefully he'd start doing other cleanup or focus getting the civilians he had rescued farther away. He'd let himself get pushed in that direction, albeit slowly. When close enough, he started setting up his trap, embedding twenty five energy blades in the surrounding area. When he was done, he jumped up to where his target location was. The adjuchas, none the wiser, followed, and swiped at him, forcing him down. But the beast had become arrogant. "Running out of steam, human? You've put up a good fight, but now it's time for you to become my meal and fuel my evolution." It brought up it's blade, which was glowing red now, ready to strike.

Jin had other plans. Grinning, he straightened himself out, and did a light hearted swing with his Fujin. Twenty five green energy blades stabbed out from the surrounding area, three holding the beast's blade in place, and the other twenty three holding him in place, shocking it. "Fujin's strength isn't in its power, but in its speed and general trickiness. You fell right into my trap..." Jin's power started to increase, Fujin's remaining energy ribbon count increasing to seventeen, twenty five less than its forty two that it normally had when he went further. In his other hand, a new sword materialized, an odd cane like hilt with a glowing white saber. You could almost feel the difference in power between the two swords. "Organon on the other hand...is very visible, but is very much reminiscent of that young man's arrow that took your other arm." As the creature started to beg for its life, two highly visible rings intercepted it, like it was going to be split in half vertically and horizontally. On each ring was a single blade, and they moved along those rings like a rail, splitting it into four pieces with ease.

Right afterwards, he powered down to just Fujin, having only two of the energy ribbons left at the tsuba. The other hollow were either killed during his power up, or retreated. Breathing a sigh of relief, he looked at the young man, seeing if he had dropped in. "Thanks for the assistance. I'm Jin Midokawa...normally, I'm a mercenary who doesn't get involved in things like this. You are?" He held out a hand to shake, giving him a small smile.

Jun Tomoshibi. Human. Tier: 1-3
Alexander Kerensky. Bounto. Tier: 1-2
Jin Midokawa. Human. Tier: 0-5
Tegan Tomoshibi. Human. Tier: 2-2
Kuro. Talking cat that turns into a human at Tegan's command.
Reo Sato. Shinigami. Tier: 2-1
Riku Tomoshibi. Shinigami. Tier: 0-5

Character Summary
View user profile

on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:45 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sakota had managed to finish clearing out the area finding no more humans, he would return to those he had saved moving them further away just in case Jin's attack was bigger than Sakota had prepared for. Leaving a bow to watch Jin's plan unfold he could feel even from as far away as he was Jin's Reiatsu skyrocket as the second blade appeared in his hands, the bladed rings splitting the hollow with apparent ease before the creature seemed to melt away, destroyed. The battle over he would take the human's he saved down to ground level before returning to Jin's side in time to hear introduce himself. Returning the gesture Sakota would respond with, "Sakota Ryudo, A quincy for the Committee. We could definitely use someone with your skills if you are interested. Not sure how the higher ups will take your Mercenary work though. That is for them to worry about not me."

Shrugging Sakota would wait to see how Jin would react to his statement, if he was interested in the position, the young quincy could shortcut his trip, otherwise he could give him a business card with an address.

View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:17 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jin shrugged. "I've done some work for Chaos before. They'll make of it what they'll make of it. I'll take the card though, and I'll give you mine. So long as they don't try to kill me, and their job doesn't contradict with my own limits on jobs, I'll work for most anyone. I'd prefer to stay freelance though." Besides, they're another potential client. So more potential jobs. Assuming they don't mind his freelance work.

Jun Tomoshibi. Human. Tier: 1-3
Alexander Kerensky. Bounto. Tier: 1-2
Jin Midokawa. Human. Tier: 0-5
Tegan Tomoshibi. Human. Tier: 2-2
Kuro. Talking cat that turns into a human at Tegan's command.
Reo Sato. Shinigami. Tier: 2-1
Riku Tomoshibi. Shinigami. Tier: 0-5

Character Summary
View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:03 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Well fair enough" Sakota would say, exchanging cards with the mercenary before bowing, "Well I am going to go check in and get a clean-up crew out here, so I will have to bid you Adieu"

With that said the young quincy would vanish in a blink, making his way to the local Committee office to turn in his report, and get a crew to pick up the mess and start rebuilding.

-Thread Exit-

View user profile
#15Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum