Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Supply Run (any shinigami)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:54 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun had asked for a couple of weeks off from work specifically so he could do this. After asking his mother if he could do this, and do it on his own or as the big man on top, she agreed after seeing his plan. And so far, it was working pretty well. Only a few logistical mishaps, but everything was mostly going smoothly. He was running supplies to the Shinigami in Tokyo...the Gotei 13 that was kicked out by Ika Mazi. Mostly food and medical supplies, but it seemed like it was well welcomed. Though his shocking appearance seemed to have jarred some of them. Both due to his resemblance to a new captain and the fact that a human, a teenager at that, organized this. Even more so when it seemed like he was the one in charge and nothing was becoming a disaster. The young lad had even pitched in when help was scarce.

Dressed the same as many of the workers, minus the jumpsuit top, leaving him with a white tank top, he hadn't seen too many of the captains and vice-captains around...but they too might have been busy. He was double checking things on this next shipment on his ipad when he felt someone coming up from behind him. Turning around, the fullbringer spoke. "Yes?"

View user profile

on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:36 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The person approaching was none other than the Captain Commander herself, though Jun may know who she was already she didn't really look like someone meant to be leading such an organization. He'd note she was patched up, a few mostly pristine bandages tied around her arms and seemingly up over her torso under her uniform. She could have sworn the young man looked exactly like one of her captains... Possible relation? She couldn't be sure. The young woman had become somewhat reclusive since their exodus, she still found it hard to talk to any of her people. However, those who she had been talking with wanted her to get out, and she had figured whoever it was helping them right now deserved thanks.

Beginning with a polite bow, Akane would fix her gaze upon the boy "I'd like to personally thank you for what you've done for us so far." To be honest, the fact that she hadn't gotten any communication from the Committee was troubling, if she knew Ika he would have already been gloating over his victory so they would have heard about it. Which meant they were complicit with this attack or simply didn't deign it important enough to provide assistance. Though she'd worry about them later, for now they had bigger problems to deal with.

View user profile

on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:05 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun bowed back at the captain commander. He'd only seen her on the video feed when she stopped by for their leader meeting, but he kept himself scarce at the time, not wanting to cause trouble due to his distaste of certain people. "It's not a problem. It was quite easy finding sympathizers and organizing this...I'd expected more to go wrong. Or get an interesting phone call. Anyways, I'm Jun Tomoshibi. If there is anything you're in dire need of, let me know and I'll see if I can get it within the next few days. I have a fair amount of time off, so I can do what I can..." He may technically be a part-timer at the Committee, but he still had a job. Another reason Akane might know him, beyond his last name matching that of her newest captain that had helped out minimally in her fight, was if she had looked at Captain Melk's report of him. A human that could use kido and may have some relation to a rogue Shinigami.

The blond looked at her. Clearly patched up, but he guessed Ika was the winner of their personal fight. "I realize that you're likely no pushover, but that right bastard does use acid...I'd expected you to be in a lot worse condition..." He didn't know if it was really appropriate to talk about it...if it wasn't, he was sure she would tell him off.

View user profile

on Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:35 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
So they were related, it made sense simply by how similar they looked. Beyond that though she didn't really know much about the boy, after all she had been a little distracted as of late to be keeping an eye out for everyone. "An interesting phonecall? Well, anyway, it's good to know there are people still willing to lend a hand. When nobody showed up during the attack I thought we were completely on our own" The commander nodded curtly, it seemed she was unaware that the Committee had allowed this slaughter to happen. "We should be fine with the help you're giving so far. Though my Captains may have some requests"

His next line of questioning had the girl looking down slightly, her arms and torso were wrapped in bandages, some of her wounds continued to open up even after Mei's expert treatment. She was working silently through the pain however, she needed to be strong for her people. "Yes... Well, I've got a very capable 4th Division Captain to thank for that... Hopefully the next time I see Ika Mazi I won't need her help" There was a hint of malice in her last few words.

View user profile

on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:53 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun gave a sheepish grin when she mentioned the interesting phone call. Figured he might as well come clean. "I'm technically a part of the Committee. A lab assistant to our Chief of Research and Development, granted, but I am among our stronger fighters. I had expected Maki to call me and tell me to stop this. We are technically aligned with Ika. As much of an ass as he is, he kept to his word and not cause any trouble, nor his subordinates since the one got killed, and he did help us with Greenland. So while his approval rating with us has gone up, and Gotei's gone down, an alliance with you would still be more popular. But until he fucks up, and he will eventually, they always do, all I got and others got is a gut feeling, and that's not enough to turn on him. We guarantee his power. Else he wouldn't value us as much as he does. I did suggest backstabbing him when he went after you guys, but got shot down without being listened to or anything. It's frustrating to say the least. But while I can't help out officially, I can at least do this...Captain Melk and your predecessor left quite an impression on me..."

Jun rubbed the back of his neck at that, and spoke about the rest of her comments. "If they do, let them know they can approach me freely." He nodded at the fourth division captain bit, and spoke up again. "Most you can do right now is think about your fight. Mull it over, what his abilities were like, how he used it, think about how you can adjust your own tactics to keep yourself from being too predictable. His organization is also larger, so how are you going to win a war with him? Think about things like that. You can bet my great uncle is doing the same with his own fight...I may not have met him personally, but from what I've heard from my grandpa, he's one to do that..."

View user profile
#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum