Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Kokoro's new home! (Set a little in the future, after Kokoro's exile)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:18 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Selica woud watch feeling tingles fill her being as she heard the multiple cracking noises acccompanied by the man's reversed head dangling on his shoulders. Her eyes would fill with joy, as they looked to her lover, who still sat motionless in his tree. Bright blue eyes would glitter with excitement, as her mind drifted off into a state of a choking frenzy and other not child appropriate ideas. Her heart didn't quite seem as satisfied as her many expressions and motions did. However, that all changed the moment Kokoro began to move and speak. She could feel his heart.. hearts.. pulses beating against the vines that witheld his wrists, nonetheless she wasn't disappointed in any sense whatsoever. Selica would let out a small squeal much like a child would do under exciting circumstances before once again, the tentacles would grab her. Before she knew it, the white haired girl was being slung around like a rag doll and being pounded into the dirt. She gasped for breath between each impact however her eyes only seemd to be that much more fired up with every fleeing breath from her lungs. The young woman would bleed from the side of her head, from her leg, from her elbows, and the knuckles on her hands. Considering her fingers were covered in bone fragments, it was much harder to inflict damage upon them, unless the bones were broken. Althogh Selica had enjoyed this fight, she was unprepared for the frame her picture was about to be placed on leaving her almost knocked out of this fight. The large branch, which she had creted would impale her causing such a large amount of guilt to spread through her body, rather than pleasure. The plants seemed to be in a state of angered shock at what had just happened to their creator leaving Selica conflicted as to what she was to do. A large amount of blood would protrude from Selica's mouth as she coughed it up while the rest would begin dripping from around her open impalement. As she mulled over the many options, Selica would decide that her plant's emotions were more important to her than any sort of pleasure this man could leave her with. Selica would look to Kokoro with a glare upon noticing he was about ready to end her where she hung. With vile eyes, Selica would form two spores, one in each hand, before tossing their poisonous content at the man. Whether they collided or not wouldn't bother Selica much, for if she died she was sure her love wouldn't miss her. Nobody would miss her, and she would become one with her plants. After tossing her spores, Selica would attempt to shoot a large sharpened tree trunk towards Kokoro, if it were to impale him through the back, thron covered vines would sprout from the branch binding Kokoro at his torso and if it be, his arms to his sides.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:20 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Zurui watched as the man was preoccupied with trying to kill the girl. Zurui had no intention of helping her but rather took advantage of the fact that Kokoro had made the mistake of allowing him to remain so close. Zurui's Shōhi had become effective again and his wounds from Kokoro's Gran Rey Cero were mostly healed. His muscles flexed as he launched himself at Kokoro using Ranzig becoming essentially invisible to all but the most attentive eye. A cloud of dust shot out from where Zurui was as he entered Mugen No Hakushu. This would deliver a flurry of 10 strikes at Zurui performed at double their normal speed. Kokoro would be hard pressed to dodge or parry any of the strikes let alone all of them. To make things worse each one of these strikes would deal Hadou 40 damage on contact.

Regardless of how Zurui's previous assault panned out, he would immediately use his Chikara No Honō by striking his hands together. The sheer force of this would ignite the air around Zurui's hands and send a wave of flames towards Kokoro at Cero speeds. If hit by this, Kokoro would take Hadou 80 damage and with Hadou 30 tick damage from burns.

View user profile

on Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:06 am

Vizard
Vizard
As Kokoro prepared to swing, he found himself impaled by the tree but he was undeterred, breaking his bindings in an instant as he once again aimed to swing and cleave the irritating plant bitch in two, he wanted to do it more than he ever had in his life, fuck it felt like sanity was a thing of the past and.. And he loved it! Blood spurted out of her mouth as she was impaled on one of her own branches.. Kokoro had drawn back one more, when suddenly he detached his hand using tentacles and charged a Cero near her head, it was going to be blown off.. She was fucking dead one way or another, until..

Ika rushed into action as the Sinner aimed to make his presence known, "Bakudo 81, Danku" was all Ika had to stay to stop his flurry of attacks in their tracks. He then turned to where Kokoro had charged a Cero and was preparing to take his lovers head off, perhaps it would be for the best?...

Eh, not yet.

Ika saw the Cero charging on the tip of Kokoro's index finger, and launched a Hadou 4 at it, effectively wiping it out before he could manage to fire the Cero. He felt the Sinner pummeling the wall to his back and smirked, "Enough, fights over. Fucking hell I said you didn't need to kill each other... But, I am impressed with your efforts! Sinner, come talk to me in my office in the morning and we'll discuss the details of your placement in this fine organization of mine, Selica, well done dear.. Now get the branch out of your stomach, only I can penetrate you that deep, yeah? And as for you Kokoro.."

Ika turned to face the man, whom was probably just now prying what was left of his body free of the fucking tree that Selica had grown out through him, "Help her down for me, nice to see you're as creepy and ridiculously unrelenting as ever. Seems this whole Hollowfication deal was a big gain for you as well, go figure. Remind me to not fuck with you when you're pissed off, yeah?" Ika smirked, extending his hand out for Kokoro to shake.. He was sure he'd take the hint.

Kokoro looked up at Ika, listening to the verbal flattery was somewhat refreshing, but unneeded. It was clear to Kokoro he needed some work on this Hollowfication deal, even if that was not clear to Ika.. "I need an office Ika, but we can discuss that in the morning when I'm a little more.. whole." Kokoro looked down at his body which had been ripped to shreds, blood was pouring out everywhere despite his regen and tendrils stitching him up, and though what was once an outpouring of water had since been stifled to the point of a drip, it didn't take an observational genius to realize Kokoro was nearing his limits.. He extended his half-missing hand towards Ika and shook with what was there, using tentacles to replace what wasn't. "See you in the AM Ika, and if you smoke one of those fucking things with me in the room It's going to end up in your colon via tentacles, you've been warned... thanks for the fight by the way guys. It's.. been years..."

Ika smirked as Selica had been pulled free. "Well done my dear. Go get cleaned up, can't have my trophy all banged up unless it's my own doing.."

-thread exit-

(Well done guys, best combat thread I've had with Kokoro to be honest. Very fun, and probably one of my top five fights on the site Razz...)

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#14Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum