Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 The Bluest Blue (Tatsuya + Noz) on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:38 am

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
Today was an interesting day. I'd climbed the ranks of Squad 8 on my own, and for the longest time, hardly anyone of note took positions beneath me. I couldn't even remember their names. Today someone else would be taking the spot of my lieutenant, and the name alone intrigued me. "Tatsuya Tsukihime"

My japanese wasn't that great, but from what I remembered, Tsukihime meant 'moon princess'. Surely, with a name like that, she'd be becoming as well as strong. I was about to find out just how moon-like she was.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#2 Re: The Bluest Blue (Tatsuya + Noz) on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:05 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Tatsuya had been more than happy when she had finally made her way into the ranks of the Vice Captain of Squad 8, after such a long time of gainging her newfound "Earth Powers" and meeting the person within her weapon known as, Hikari, which was highly fitting for such a beautiful spirit. The pinty eared female had trained and worked very hard for such a long time to find a position worthy of fulfilling her needs to protect the world of the humans alongside the "angels", which apparently called themselves shinigami. It was quite odd considering she definitely didn't picture such a scary anme for beings with such an amazing purpose. However, the blue haired fairy knew it didn't matter much what they called themselves for their work had greater meanings than what others thought of them. The moon princess had gone off on a thought tangent for she was vastly nervous about meeting the man that was supposedly her.. Captain? Boss? Guy? Perhaps, he was something more like a king considering she was only a princess, a king would have much more power than she. Perhaps, he was of the high angels, or something of a guardian angel that watches over many others. The way Tatsuya had been explained it in her home city was that there was a god, there were 13 guardian angels, and there were many, many little angels that went out and did the work that couldn't be done from heaven to keep the guardian angels going with their own work.. It was such an interesting place in her mind.

The blue haired female had found her way to the barracks of her Squad, however she had no clue where she was to go once she got there. It had seemed a bit empty at the enterance, but once she stepped inside, Tatsuya could clearly see all eyes were focused on her. A shy smile would spread its way across her cheeks along with a blush, "I-I uh... Well, Hi, My name is Tsukihime. Tsukihime, Tatsuya. I-I'm pretty sure this is where I'm supposed to be right?" The woman would look around at all the blank expressions before becoming increasingly uncomfortable. Just as she was about to turn away from the crowd, a woman would approach her, "Lieutenant, it's an honour to finally meet you. Welcome to Squad 8.. You are really pretty. Are you like a goddess or something? You're just so pretty." Her thought had seemd to trail off after seeeming to become enthralled with Tatsuya's beauty, however the blue haired female didn't seem to notice, "Oh.. Uhm. Thank You! It's nice to meet.. All of you too. Can anyone take me to Capta-" Before she could finish her sentence, the young fairy would be crowded around with many people volunteering to take her to wherever it was she needed to be. The woman would become highly overwhelmed wondering what she was to do in such a situation.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#3 Re: The Bluest Blue (Tatsuya + Noz) on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:46 am

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
The way this lovely blue goddess of a woman walked in, I questioned what she expected to find sitting at the desk of the Captain's office. Though she certainly had plenty inside and out to be proud of, particularly her radiant and intensely blue aura.... There was a look of awe on her face when she walked in, as though she was a kid thinking she'd won all the chocolate she could carry. Instead what she got was a blind man, with long white hair, sitting complacently at his desk, wearing an old, tattered black robe. I wondered about what her reaction would be.

I spoke solidly, formally, and without any sort of direction. "Welcome. Squad 8 is a Division in which we pride ourselves on protecting the place we call home, as well as key foundations of the World of the Living. You take the seat just below me, which means you serve under my lead. I hope you understand that as much power as you carry, you still answer to a blind man. Come. Sit. Let us talk for a while about you."

And in this space, I was very particular about what I said, what I observed, and what I heard. As beautiful as she was, aura, body and all, I did not want to indicate in any way that I was interested. I had a wife. Still. I very much loved the color blue, and her aura was the bluest thing I'd seen in my lifetime. I wondered in bits whether it was appropriate to denote and appreciate beauty as it was without giving it full disclosure.

View user profile

#4 Re: The Bluest Blue (Tatsuya + Noz) on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:08 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
FInally after a while of walking and talking with the people of her squad, they seemed to come to a sort of excited calmness, which made Tatsuya very happy about her place amongst these individuals. They had finally brought her to the place of the Guardi- uh.. Captain, which struck Tatusya with a bit of nervous excitement herself considering she had been just dying to meet this man. The woman would be let into the Captain's office to see a man with an appearance that made her feel that she was in a safe and secure location. However, she was still very confused about the men on, in, below, and above this Earth pllace, for she had only thought women had the long hair. Nonetheless, she was not the woman to judge them, even though she bbasicaly owned everything below the very moon. What had shocked her the most out of this angel was the fact that he was blind. How could such a powerful angel be blind? Was that the right question though? If he certainly was as powerful as she had heard, then he certainly would have no problem wiith a small sight impairment.

Anyway, the moon princess's thoughts would begin to dwindle as the man began to speak and she had to say, he had quite the nice voice at that. His words definitely struck something within her mind and heart that reached a sort of harmony. Tatsuya wanted to protect evverythinng and anything. She wanted to bring this world back into a balance of grace and dignity. She wanted everyone to live in harmony under the moon and thank her people daily for the sacrifices they have made for the places on and around the Earth world. Tatsuya would then blink as the man wanted to speak about her, butwhat was there to know she couldn't exactly just start the conversatiion with, 'Well, I'm the princess of the moon who watched over the Earth world, and your world, oh and also that enemy world and try to maintain the balance so you all can live in harmony. Oh and by the way, sorry I couldn't prevent any of your major wars, the moon was in chaos.. so I guess you answer to me honestly.' No, that's now how this conversation was about to go. So, with a nod the girl would slowly move just a few steps towards a seat and sit down with the most pristine of postures. "My name is Tatsuya. Tatsuya Tsukihime. What else would you like to know about me?" The girl would genuinely ask wonderng why this man needed to know more than that.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#5 Re: The Bluest Blue (Tatsuya + Noz) on Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:18 am

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
She seemed excited all the more and lost in thought as I talked to her, but I knew something. Anything that went on inside that head of hers was something I'd never know. So I'd ask her "Tell me a bit about yourself. How did you grow up? What abilities do you have? What would consider your favorite thing to do?" I wasn't really being given a lot to go off of, but I was hoping I'd be able to retain this conversation on a more stable trajectory.

I'd sit there, still musing over how things could be if they were different. Not that I knew anything about her. Not in the slightest.

View user profile

#6 Re: The Bluest Blue (Tatsuya + Noz) on Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:36 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Tatsuya would blink as the man began to ask her questions about her past, abilities, hobbies, etc. How was she going to explain all of those things to him. Nobody knew of the moon people, the moon kingdoms, the moon sports, the moon songs, the moon benders, the moon rulers, etc. So, of course, those explanations were off limits leaving Tatsuya to explain in a more... secretive sort of way. "Well, you see, I grew up without parents, I was just raised by the neighbors in my ki-iiind, little home. I wasn't really ever lonely because I helped look after people. I.. uh.. My abilities.. are.. a lot.. I uhm... I well.. light manipulation through blade fragmentation.. is mainly what I do. My favorite thing to do is.. talk to the moon. It just feels so inviting and familiar to me. It makes me feel like there's always something watching over me, even in the dark. I feel so at home watching the moonlight pour over me," the blue haired woman would sigh in a sort of longing state before realizing she must have sounded crazy just now speaking about a non-living object. A light blue blush would spread across her cheeks before she would speak again, "Oh dear, how silly of me. Forgve me for that little rambling."

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#7 Re: The Bluest Blue (Tatsuya + Noz) on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:56 am

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
As the woman explained herself and answered the question, she seemed off. She'd begin to say something, then pause and shift to something else in several different fashions. Even her aura flickered and danced as if flustered. Though her aura didn't seem malicious. Perhaps she was nervous. "I can see that you'll be useful. On the end of the moon... It is rather beautiful, if I could still see it, I'd probably go out to see it every once in a while. But as you can see... well. I cannot. I do apologize Ms. Tsukihime, I neglected to introduce myself."

I'd stand up, coat of black, and the silver-jeweled rapier strapped to my waist as always. "I am Captain Noziel Aran. My powers center around wind, and I'm well versed in Kidou. As for my sight... I lost my eyes in a battle with the Espada. Don't even remember how. The upside is that I can still 'sort of' see. The way I see is through sensing energy, such as the Reishi particles that float around you, and your aura of reiatsu. I'm not sure what you truly look like, but you are quite blue. It's easier for me to put together pictures of people I met before I lost my eyes, but.... ehh. Anyways. The pleasure to welcome you is mine." I would bow respectfully, releasing my rapier from its hilt and flourishing it as a supplementary gesture to the bow.

View user profile

#8 Re: The Bluest Blue (Tatsuya + Noz) on Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:57 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
This wonderful angem woukd compliment her home turf leaving Tatsuya absolutely glowing with pride. She had tried her best to keep the karge, celestial body completely clean, bright, and beautiful to the people pf the Earth. It made her quite glad to know that the angels of the heavens even enjoyed the moon's pressnce within their sky and trusted its beauty just as much as she. The woman would long fo see the moon before the angel would speak about introducing himself. He would do so elegantly as he reciprocated the same answers she had given him. Tatsuya would tilt her head as he spoke of losing his eyes and how he could see she was blue. Well, of course her soul was blue, people of the moon are born with a singke color sceme, then everything about them becomes that color. The rarest is the blue, which Tatsuya sports and is also only guven to the royal blood. The most well known is white, just as the color of the moon's surface. However, everything in between is just a bit more rare than the next. The man would then bow before her leaving Tatsuya in a panic. She would frantically stand and bow in return, "The pleasure is all mine to be here ange- i mean...Captain Aran." Her words had been fast paced and rattly, however she managed to get them out correctly.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#9 Re: The Bluest Blue (Tatsuya + Noz) on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:00 pm

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
It was admittedly adorable to interact with this blue beauty. Seeing as her soul's blaze arced and danced as her nerves jumped and stood on end, it was quite the show, even though it was only her energy reacting in tune with her heart. I was still pleased with this noble and well-mannered young lady, even as she continued to turn her truths away from me. No matter. I accepted her curtsey and made one last request of her. "Forgive me for asking... and you may disregard this request if it is not something that you feel suited to as of the moment... May I see what you are capable of in combat? Remember it would be a training exercise, something to test your mettle. You wouldn't be judged in the slightest for what your abilities are, I simply prefer to know my subordinates in a way that allows me to use their potential to the fullest. After all, protection isn't a very active job, but it is very particular and crucial."

If she accepted the request, I'd lead her out to the training area, a wide-open stretch of walls and dirt, specifically made for training and testing. Hopefully she'd accept so I could understand her hesitation a bit better.

View user profile

#10 Re: The Bluest Blue (Tatsuya + Noz) on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:13 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
H-He wanted to see her combat, in such a place as this, where her power wasn't at its strongest level. Tatsuya would become a but panicked knowing fair and well that she could be defeated fairly quickly by this man. She knew his strength was greater than hers in this state. She knew she wasn't strong on this celestial body, however she knew she couldn't deny him his request. HOW WAS SHE SUPPOSED TO FIGHT A BLUND MAN?! Tatsuya was afraid that he wouldn't be able to see her attacks of feel their effects... mostly becaude you can't blind a blind man. Tatsuya was already feeling at a disadvantage forcing her heart to pound in her chest.

"W-Well, I suppose... it couldn't.. hurt," blue eyes would frantically look around as the man would begin to lead her to the so called grounds of training. Her nerves were shot, but she couldn't back down. She had to be in her position. She wouldn't let it slip away.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum