Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:00 am

Vizard
Vizard
"Eh... I think I'm gonna head towards.. I don't know Sol, pick a direction real quick." Ika shrugged and smirked towards the children who were now happily eating their food, and awaited a direction to head towards since, frankly, he himself wasn't really sure /where/ he wanted to go. Or even where he should go.. But hey, maybe Sol would have a good idea.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:34 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Can you show me the Division Barracks? Seralin always told me that each one was different and I want to see for myself how they differ." The Rukongai was nice, especially when Ika was making it better, but it was starting to get dull here. Maybe she could see what the inside of Seireitei was like? She could update Seralin of how things changed since she left so many years ago.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:34 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika shrugged his shoulders taking one more glance around the Rukongai, absorbing the imagery of it which was captivating to say the least, and had alluded him for quite some time now. Ika took a deep breathe, and proceeded to walk towards the now vacant squad barracks, which had been evacuated and otherwise abandoned when Ika took over.. "This over here is squad thirteen, they were tasked with keeping records and recording things like purification's.. And if we go over here, that's the squad twelve barracks, where I spent about one hundred years of my life doing lab work.. Fun times all and all." Ika smirked as memories began to wash over him. Ah.. Good times..

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:22 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Sol'Elis was intrigued by this. "You were a part of that division? What kind of stuff did you make?!" Her excitement grew with his claim. Surely he left his mark through that division with great inventions and groundbreaking serums. It would explain why he was such a great help in making her body so co-operative with her soul pill. He seemed silly at times, but this could clarify how great of a scientist he really was.

View user profile

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:31 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smirked at the girls excitement, "I was in fact a member of that division, I worked on the Mod-Soul project there for years, I helped study the Vizard project for a number of years leading up to my departure from the squad, they ended up making me a Captain in squad two after a while.. Squad 12's captain spot was already occupied and had been for 500 years, I wasn't really going to be allowed to take it from the man so I welcomed the division change. But yeah, overall I spent the bulk of my time on Hollowfication, Mod Souls, and studying the key components of the soul.. But enough about that dear, over there is the squad 11 barracks.. That's where folks who really like to maul each other with swords go.. and over there is squad ten, which is for large scale offensive operations.. I had a brief stint there when I was an unseated Shinigami.. But fuck that was forever ago."

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:41 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Whoa, you got to learn a bit about everything..." She stated in a softer tone, clearly amazed. The experiences he had clearly define how he was such a smart man today, a genius even. If only he had more mental stability, he could focus that brain power into something healthy. She slips down off his shoulder and desides to walk along next to him for a bit. She listens to the man as he describes what each division does before seeing a discarded asauchi. She walks over and picks it up, looking the blade over. "I think someone dropped their sword... Maybe they're nearby, should we try returning it?" It was still an empty blade, and wasn't even given to a Shinigami yet. It could potentially be studied by Seralin to give Sol'Elis' blade the durability of a Zanpakutou, but Sol didn't seem to care for that train of thought.

View user profile

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:47 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika examined the sword and smirked, pocketing it to return to Seralin. "No, actually I think Seralin would very much like to examine this blade for research purposes, this blade belongs to someone whom is clearly no longer alive so.. No point in letting it go to waste dear. No point in that at all." Ika patted her head and smirked softly, continuing to look around the area.. "Speaking of Seralin, would you like to return to her or continue on our little excursion?.."

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:54 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
She gives a small shrug. "I think my curiosity is satisfied. Seralin probably needs me at the shop to help sort files and records." She walks over and for the firdt time, gently hugs the man, much like a child would do to a parent. "Thank you for indulging me, Mr. Ika." She lets go and steps back. "I can take the sword to Seralin if you want, and tell her what you said about studying it."

View user profile

on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:59 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika simply nodded along and agreed with ol Pikachu, and Shunpo'd over to Seralin. "Here's Pikachu, and here's a sword. Have fun, I have.. things to do." Ika smirked, winked at the two of them, and disappeared.

-exit thread-

#20Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum