Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Everything the light touches is my domain.. and so is everything else.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smirked, approaching Sera and Sol with a cheeky grin etched across his face. He was surveying the wreckage he had caused, and of course his newly captured domain.. It was lacking a bit on the whole, but that could be dealt with in time, or just left alone. In truth Ika didn't really care about renovations much, he was too damned happy with how this whole affair had went in it's totality to give more than half a fuck about the matter, all that mattered now?.. Was this, this tiny speck that once defined his life.. erm.. afterlife, was all his. He had seized it.

So back to Ika, the girl, and the pikachu. As he finished his gazing around he nodded towards the road, "Wanna come look around?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:52 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Seralin had come long enough to see how badly the damage had spread. To her surprise the fighting hadn't reduced all of Soul Society to rubble. As such she lost interest and looked to Sol just as Ika had spoken up. She saw interest and curiosity on the Mod Soul's face. With a gentle smile and a pat to her head she gestures for her to follow Ika. "Go ahead, return to the shop when you're done. If you don't mind, Ika, I have a sale to run at my shop. My books won't sell themselves." She starts heading for the nearest Senkaimon so she could return to the World of the Living.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She had been given permission. As such Sol'Elis hurried to Ika's side. "You said this was Soul Society? The place Soul Reapers lived?" She used past tense since clearly, the Shinigami had been evicted with Ika's boot kicking their backside out to the metaphorical curb. Sparks glide excitedly down her hair at the thought that she was going to be given a tour of a place she had only read and listened about.

View user profile

on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:45 am

Vizard
Vizard
"Yeah, go for it Seralin. I'll talk to you later." Ika waved her off and crouched, motioning for good ol' Pikachu to jump on his shoulder. Regardless of whether or not she did he would begin to walk, looking around the districts he used to frequent in his younger years. "That's correct little Pikachu, this place is where Ika and Sera both used to live when we were enlisted Soul Reapers, unfortunately the higher ups here never really appealed to me, and frankly, I thought it was time they were evicted and gave this place back to those who deserve it.." Ika smiled, looking around the area..

Maybe... He could stay here a while.

on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:09 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
If only this one time, Sol hops up and wraps her arms around his shoulder. (Imagine her holding on to Ika the way Yachiru would to Kenpachi.) She couldn't remember seeing Ika so.. At peace before. "Where are we going first?" She asks, eager to get started. She didn't even know what part of the Seireitei they were in now let alone where they were going.

View user profile

on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:14 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smirked as the little creature hopped up on his shoulder and began to survey the landscape around them, he'd be lying a bit if he said he wasn't at ease.. He pointed towards the city area and smirked, "Eh, I might head to the Rukongai, see what mischief we can get into there, how's that sound Pikachu?" Ika reached his opposite arm up to the head of the creature and patted it on the head as he made his way towards the Rukongai, Ika would probably need to set an example going forwards anyway..

on Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:45 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
She nods and awaits their arrival to the mentioned location. "What kind of mischief?" She couldn't wait to see the buildings, the people and how they lived. She was told about it by Seralin, but now she was about to get to see it all in person! "Like pranks?" It was a simple question. She was okay with mischief so long as they weren't going to harm the residents.

View user profile

on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:58 pm

Vizard
Vizard
"Uh.. yeah, pranks Pikachu, definitely definitely pranks. Fun pranks like.. see that guy over there?" Ika pointed out a shop guy who was being a bit of a prick to the local children, not giving them food despite them clearly being in need. "Close your eyes, and don't open them till I say otherwise." Ika deposited the Pikachu gimmick onto the ground, and Shunpo'd over to the man, lifting him into the air as fear filled his eyes. A mask donned Ika's face as he gleefully envisioned the mans eradication, then caused it. Ika launched two Cero's through the man, effectively eradicating any trace of his existence in an instant. "Open your eyes now Sol, I've made the man disappear! Tada!"

on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:21 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
She did as he instructed. She could feel Ika using two Cero's, but didn't know why since her eyes were shut. When she opened them, with his permission, the man was nowhere to be seen. "Where did he go..? Did you make fly away to somewhere else in Rukongai with your Cero?" She walks over and hops back onto his shoulder, figuing he would slow her more. "He deserved getting scared like that, he was being mean to those kids." She remembers Seralin telling her of what Rukongai was like, especially in the districts further from Seireitei. She felt sad knowing she couldn't possibly help everyone, and knows Seralin felt the same.

View user profile

on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:27 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smirked as the little girl innocently asked where the man had disappeared to, "Yes dear, Ika sent the mean man far far away where he can't be an unyielding prick to the children any longer.. Dig in kids, I don't think he'll be coming back." Ika's smirk went from ear to ear as he patted one of the boy's on the head, "You'll see why I did it someday kid, don't you worry about it for now though, go eat." Ika nudged the boy forwards towards the food stand as he quickly darted towards it to get a bite to eat. It was precious, poor fucking simpletons.. "Let's keep going Pikachu, we got places to go, people to see."

on Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:47 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Sol nods and hops up onto Ika's shoulder. "Alright, where to now?" She rests her chin on his shoulder as she awaits his responce. As Ika walked away the kids would rush the dead man's stand, eating what they could and pocketing what they could so they could ration out food later. That boy, he would remember Ika's words and exactly what he did for them.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum