Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:10 am

Human
Human
Iris nodded and smiled as she stood up and walked forward towards Inari, "yes you shall have your tattoo.. let it be clear to all you are Espada Segundo.. and you are not to be trifled with.." She slid her hand up and before Inari could even react she made a stab motion after creating a fire brand in her hand, permanently setting the woman's skin to bear a two exactly where she had said she desired it to be. However a moment later, as she figured the excited girl may be upset at the sudden searing pain..she put her other hand against it and soothed it with healing water that formed around her palm. The brand would remain, showing the very visible and mostly permanent 2 tattoo, but the pain would disperse quickly.

She noticed the presence of a large amount of spirit energy coming towards her and her newly christened Espada, but it was not a hollow's energy. This made her frown on the inside, but she didn't frown for real, "Speak stranger, if this proposition is unfavorable however.. you will be destroyed here and now." She moved back to her throne and sat there is much the same fashion as before sitting back in her throne, propping her right elbow on the arm and resting her chin on her fist, crossing her left leg over her right and letting it dangle while resting her left arm on the throne casually, staring forward with a sly slight smirk on her face, she waited for Ika to begin his "proposal" for this supposed "Property" that the hollow queen would desire. Or so he claimed.
technique log [click to open]
Healing Touch, Fiery Weapon Creation, None, None

View user profile

on Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:01 am

Princess
Princess

The pain made her yelp lightly and grit her teeth. Inari was completely unaware that tattoos hurt, and thought that they were just drawn in permanent marker or something. As the cool water touched the same spot, she was able to open her eyes and inspect the large mark now on her arm, a pretty gothic 2 matching Amelia's own 0. Her tail wagged wildly for a moment, at which point she ducked behind Amelia and peeked over her shoulder at the man who was now walking into the same room.

He reeked of power. It was everything to him; living, breathing, power. She could tell that he was similar to those people in black robes she'd seen before, though he also seemed vaguely like a Hollow, and it was a very strange combination that left her confused and with a minor headache. It didn't seem natural to any extent, but the power he was leaking, consciously or not, was dizzying. He was easily as strong as Amelia herself.

Physically, he was a few inches over six feet tall, was fit and tone, with dark hair and blue eyes. He seemed to take pride in his appearance, using nothing but the best of anything, insofar as clothing, shampoo... there was a very specific appearance he was going for, something that would stand out as His, and he seemed to have that down. Though he looked minutely ragged, with his tie hanging low and his collar not folded nearly, it was clear that these were intentional.

He smelled of aromatic wood, though it was incredibly faint. Judging by the other chemicals in the scent, it was likely not a naturally produced smell, and was instead something that was probably a remnant on his clothing, rather than something had had consciously done. There were also traces of smoke, sweetness she couldn't identify, and a hint of natural body odor. It was nothing to write home about, but was enough to let her keep an eye on it if it were to change.

The man's voice, as he greeted the two of them, was low in pitch and timbre, had a slight accent to it compared to what she was used to hearing lately, but there was something else. Even the way he seemed to walk suggested it, but he didn't seem trustworthy; there was a clear factor of mental damage, or mental psychosis, in not only his voice but his choice of words. Ika Mazi, leader of an organization known as Chaos... she didn't trust him, not completely.

"Be careful, Amelia. He's dangerous." Her soft voice would echo straight into Amelia's ear, as Ika stated he had a proposition for the Cero Espada. Amelia moved back to her throne, and Inari responded by transforming back into a fox, with only one tail with a red tip, and hopped up on the Cero's lap, watching Ika Mazi carefully.
[変換]Transformation
At will, Inari is capable of transforming in her "true form", a [white fox with nine tails, each with a red tip]. Inari can also, at will, change how many tails are visible in this form, from 1 to 9. In this form, Inari retains all of her techniques except for her Resurreccion or related techniques. Additionally, while in her human form, Inari is also capable of showing up to 3 tails, all of which are very fluffy.

View user profile

on Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:39 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Ika smiled as she went back to her throne, threats. Oh he liked her already.. "I have acquired the entirety of the Soul Society by forcefully removing the Gotei 13. I unfortunately have no use for the land, though I thought someone like yourself may.. have a few plans for it, yeah?" Ika smirked sly as one might expect him to be given the proposition, and though he had offered her the land he knew she'd realize there was a catch involved.. "Now, you're probably wondering what exactly, it is that I'd require from you to give away such an invaluable asset, correct?.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:14 am

Human
Human
Iris waved a hand dismissively, "You presume too much. Why would I want land the Shinigami would simply rally to re-take once you have left. I have no need for a siege in which I cannot win," she then eyed Inari who had so easily gotten comfortable thinking she could sit on Iris' lap like she was, but dismissed it as she merely began petting the Kitsune, "As for what you want. How about your life? As I said if you couldn't convince me to keep you alive I would just kill you here and now. Unless you have something more to add?"

She began increasing her power as she reached the limits of not releasing into her resurreccion, simply to show her threat was not idle. If he failed to make his presence worth the effort of not killing him, she would indeed kill the arrogant fool for showing up unannounced in HER realm, in HER throne room, making statements directly to HER, without her consent.
N/A

View user profile
#15Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum