Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:00 pm

Princess
Princess

So if she was right, it was another sixty meters to the West, then a kilometre to the North, and she'd be there. It was hard to see anything from the tiny point of view she had, though she knew quite well she could just decide to not be a fox and it would be easier. She did not want to do that, however, and so it was.

As she began to approach the dome of Los Noches, Inara Zenko sat down for a moment and admired it. It was definitely large, it was a testament to the Hollow's ability to work together for something greater... maybe this was exactly where she needed to be.

Breaking into a sprint, Inara approached the dome quite quickly, stopping on a dime when she felt a pressure stronger than anything she'd ever come across. Deciding to stay in Fox form, the little kyuubi kitsune wandered around, homing in on that ungodly spiritual pressure, whom she had a feeling would be whoever was in charge of Los Noches.

Maybe they could tell her what the frick an Espada was?

"Hulloooo? Aaaanyone thereeee?" Her voice was nonchalant and imitating curiosity, because she knew exactly where this person was right now, and they were exactly 37 meters to the North from her, between her and Los Noches. Awesome.
technique log [click to open]
[変換]Transformation
At will, Inari is capable of transforming in her "true form", a [white fox with nine tails, each with a red tip]. Inari can also, at will, change how many tails are visible in this form, from 1 to 9. In this form, Inari retains all of her techniques except for her Resurreccion or related techniques. Additionally, while in her human form, Inari is also capable of showing up to 3 tails, all of which are very fluffy.

View user profile

on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:29 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Iris was enjoying the feel of her new throne, having taken it a few days ago when news of Alicia Nores demise in greenland reached the rest of the hollow forces in Hueco Mundo. She noticed someone coming by and was curious who it was since it didn't feel like her Fraccion, Saria, who she inherited, in a manner of speaking, when she became the new Cero. She didn't get up though. She was quite cozy and the energy seemed to be moving to find "her" on it's own volition anyways. So she just leaned her head against a hand and sat there looking almost bored as she waited. When the thing began asking if anyone was there, she did speak up, "Yes I am here.. Though I think you already knew that. What is it little creature?" She was thrown off slightly by the thing looking like an Adjuchas, but quickly dismissed all evidence of it.

View user profile

on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:30 am

Princess
Princess

The one-tailed Fox fluttered her tail around happily, the red tip swaying in the motions, as she trotted over towards the person who spoke. Judging solely off their intimidating power level, they were very likely to be the leader of the Hollows, or at least the Espada. What the heck were those anyway? That was one thing she were here to determine: what is an Espada, and how could she become one?

Either way, Inari Zenko closed in on the woman with striking blue eyes and black hair sitting atop her throne, the giant Zero on her chest quite obviously signifying something although Inari didn't quite know what that meant just yet. Though it was difficult to tell, she was smiling happily as she got closer, now only four meters away from her, sitting down and tilting her head.

[FOX NOISES] Blinking silently, and despite being a Fox, the Arrancar blushed heavily. "...Um, sorry. Old habits, and all." Covering herself in reiatsu, the girl stood up, returning to her [Human] form, her tail losing the red tip but her ears wiggling lightly.

"Hiya! I'm Inari Zenko, and I don't know who you are or what an Espada is and basically I'm here to kinda learn a bit about what this place really is see I've heard a lot about it throughout Hueco Mundo and people always talk about how they fear Graven Fel and then it changed to Alicia No-something and I don't see a guy with white hair here so I'm guessing you must be Alicia No-something but I don't know for sure and that's a cool tattoo you have there what does it mean it's a Zero are there other numbers my favorite number is the number 2 because it can be as sad as 1 but it by its natural core has a friend with it and I think that's really pretty and can I get a tattoo that says the number 2 if I join you I think I'll join you I mean you seem powerful and all and I don't think I wanna be on your bad side and yeah that's basically it so HI I'm Inari Zenko and you are??"

Not a single breath was taken throughout the stream of words that, on close inspection, didn't really have any meaning or cohersion towards them. Inari's tail was wagging the entire time, and for a moment it was difficult to tell if she really was a Fox or if she was a Dog based on how it was showing her excitement.
[変換]Transformation
At will, Inari is capable of transforming in her "true form", a [white fox with nine tails, each with a red tip]. Inari can also, at will, change how many tails are visible in this form, from 1 to 9. In this form, Inari retains all of her techniques except for her Resurreccion or related techniques. Additionally, while in her human form, Inari is also capable of showing up to 3 tails, all of which are very fluffy.

View user profile

on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:07 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
The girl seemed full of energy, an oddity for a hollow, but Amelia simply smiled and let her ramble on, making notes of her name and the fact she could apparently shapeshift into that small creature from earlier, she figured she'd start in order of questions then as she spoke softly, "I am not Alicia Nores.. I am her replacement. That woman has died to her own arrogance and haste. Graven Fel was similarly cast out for being a disgrace to the Espada.." She stood up and smiled as she walked towards the fox/dog girl before her and continued, "The Zero means I am the highest of the Espada.. the strongest hollow. The one who rules Hueco Mundo." She thought for a moment as she circled the girl slowly, eyeing her and gauging the energy she felt within the kitsune hollow, "I think the number 2 could easily be arranged for you.. I'm glad you wish to join us and I'll be happy to make sure you get the tattoo where you want it to be.. Ah.. yes.. I heard your name the first time.. However I had yet to give mine have I.. I am Iris Amelia. Cero Queen of Hueco Mundo."

View user profile

on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:58 am

Princess
Princess

It seemed like the woman understood everything she'd said, which was a rarity when Inari got into her hyper mood... but she was, for all intents and purposes, a fox. While she may prefer an introverted lifestyle, she couldn't help but get excited over new things occasionally. This was just a new thing for her to experience, in her head.

Given that Iris Amelia was not Alicia Nores, Inari tilted her head. She'd have words for that later, but the woman seemed to answer all of her pseudo questions in order: Graven Fel was a disgrace, Alicia was dead, Zero means the ruler (which meant lower numbers were better!), the number 2 could be arranged (YAY!), and her name was Iris Amelia, which was very pretty.

"If you're not Alicia then the turnover rate for that "Zero" tattoo must be pretty high I only started hearing about Alicia a few months ago and if she's already dead then you probably won't last long either I'll call you Amelia though I like it prettier can my Tattoo go on my right arm I feel like that's a pretty place and I can see it pretty easily and OH do you want to see a thingy I can do it's kind of cool but I don't want to hurt you but you seem like you can take it so do you want to see it here I'll show you I call it Foxfire because I'm a fox!"

Suddenly, three blue orbs appeared around Inari, slowly spinning at her. Since she didn't view Amelia as a threat, the foxfire didn't home in on her, and Inari was trying to decide if she wanted them to or not but decided to go ahead and wait for Amelia to respond, though she did say one more thing.

"Tell me when you're ready!"
Foxfire
Inari creates 3 balas which float around her. Anything which comes within 20m of her has all 3 home in on them until they hit their target of something else. Each of them is a Bala in speed and power, but if all 3 hit the target, they take additional damage equal to a Cero. Foxfire can last for up to 2 posts, and after the duration or when all of them are fired off, a 2 post cooldown begins.

View user profile

on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:11 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
#tier0-2
#[url=]Theme[/url]
#Iris
©2013 Alexis Grey & Iris Amelia
Amelia giggled a bit and sat back down at her throne just as Inari seemed to continue her high speed rambling, "To be fair Graven was Cero for hundreds of years, if not much longer, Alicia merely took too large of a risk too quickly and it backfired in her face.. I intend to last as long, if not longer, than Graven did. So I don't think I'll be going anywhere, Yes yes placing it on your arm would be very simple and easy to do so that is fine I'm glad you seem so excited about it," As Inari asked if she wanted to see proof of power, which Amelia merely nodded at the girl before Inari made three blue balls that floated around her, still remaining on her throne she merely grinned and spoke, "I am ready whenever you are." before sitting back in her throne, propping her right elbow on the arm and resting her chin on her fist, Iris crossed her left leg over her right and let it dangle while resting her left arm on the throne casually, staring out at Inari with a sly slight smirk on her face, waiting patiently.

She didn't have any reason to be worried and it showed in every conceivable way.
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:43 am

Princess
Princess

Amelia said to show off whenever Inari was ready. With a smile, Inari bowed and nodded, jumping back about ten feet.

"Looks like it's time to play, Kyuubi!" Without even touching her Zanpakutou on her back, the Kitsune's eyes began to glow as her tail split into Nine identical tails, each incredibly fluffy, sharing that same red tip that Amelia had first seen on the Fox-girl. Now in her Resurreccion, her Fifth tail (the one in the middle) began to glow as Inari channeled the element of Water. The three orbs circling her all closed in on Amelia simultaneously as Inari fired off a Cero in one hand and a Gran Rey Bala in the other. Both of them had a Water-aspect to them, being of that element, though their color was [Difficult To Determine At Best], a mix of red and blue in a fluid state constantly shifting as they closed in on Amelia.

Immediately afterward, Inari would also charge two more Ceros, one in each hand, and fire off both of them as well, towards Amelia. She was doing all of this in a playful manner, though it was clear that she wasn't holding back, and by her smile it was easy to tell that she truly didn't think Amelia would have any issue with all of this at once.
Gran Rey Bala
A technique which fires off a single Bala at Cero power, and has a 2 post cooldown. Drains identical reiatsu to a Cero.

Foxfire
Inari creates 3 balas which float around her. Anything which comes within 20m of her has all 3 home in on them until they hit their target of something else. Each of them is a Bala in speed and power, but if all 3 hit the target, they take additional damage equal to a Cero. Foxfire can last for up to 2 posts, and after the duration or when all of them are fired off, a 2 post cooldown begins.

[キュウビの本当の要素]The True Elements of the Nine Tails
In her Resurreccion, Inara takes on the power of the the four elements, as well as a combination four, and energy itself. In this form, she can choose to channel one of the elements listed below per post. If Inara chooses to channel Fire, she can only use Fire until the end of that post; however, next post she can choose any element, including Fire again. When an element is channeled, its traits are passed on to her energy attacks (ceros, balas, etc) - they are, essentially, composed of the element she is channeling. When an element is active, certain tails glow; given enough uses, anyone can tell which element is active simply by which tail is, or which tails are, glowing.

• Fire
   When Fire is channeled, Inara's First tail glows.

• Lightning
   When Lightning is channeled, Inara's Second tail glows.

• Wind
   When Wind is channeled, Inara's Third tail glows.

• Ice
   When Ice is channeled, Inara's Fourth tail glows.

• Water
   When Water is channeled, Inara's Fifth tail glows.

• Wood
   When Wood is channeled, Inara's Sixth tail glows.

• Earth
   When Earth is channeled, Inara's Seventh tail glows.

• Darkness
   When Darkness is channeled, Inara's Eighth tail glows.

• Light
   When Light is channeled, Inara's Ninth tail glows.

View user profile

on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:37 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Iris smiled warmly and kept her gaze on Inari as she created and launched multiple attacks of..water..? It seemed? it was hard to tell really. Her eyes shown with red energy before firing off a set of lasers which zipped around and zagged as they homed in on the three balls of foxfire piercing them and causing them to explode prematurely instead of reaching her. Her hand raising off the arm of the throne, but not the one by her head, as she telekinetically summoned her Scythe Zanpaktou to her and swung downwards quick as could be to cleave the gran rey cero in half.

Normally Iris wouldn't be able to just do that and make it seem so easy, but she had sped up the strike with said telekinetic ability in order to gain the momentum needed to overcome strength difference. As soon as she cleaved the powerful ball in twine her eyes repeated their earlier glow as she countered the new Cero blasts with her eye lasers which were just homing cero from the eyes. She had used four of her four powers at this point.. so she couldn't do much else while sitting there. She'd have to move if Inari did something else right that moment. Fortunately the fox girl hadn't continued her assault so Iris relaxed and put her scythe in a "resting" position.

"Well that was certainly entertaining.. If you have more show me.. though I am curious how your attacks seemed to be like water.."
Telekinesis, Cero Cornea, Long Ranged Homing, Momentum Booster

View user profile

on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:20 am

Princess
Princess

Amelia handled everything thrown at her with some awesome techniques, which made Inari smile and wag her tails. Descending from Resurreccion, the nine tails all returned to one and the Kitsune smiled wildly at the Cero Espada, her tail wagging as her ears flickered.

Inari looking like a child was one thing, but her acting like one was... weird. It wasn't natural, to her, but she was so incredibly excited by all of the goings on right now that she couldn't help it! It was all brand new to her and she needed to experience it! Even though she was normally much more quiet and reserved than this, she was normally much more well-behaved, the sheer undeniable excitement made her want to rush into it all headfirst.

"Nyope! I dids my good thing. Can I have my tattoo now?" She didn't like fighting, and even if it was only her showing off what she could do. Since she'd calmed down a little bit, she was returning to her normal self.
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:13 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika wandered in on the unusual Espada branding ritual, they were such a tribal bunch but.. it was somewhat admirable if Ika were to be honest, they maintain their direction and ways of doing things after all this time, and stay true to their origins.. If only the same could be said for the less.. savory group. "Hello there..." Ika smirked, grin stretching from ear to ear.. "I don't believe we've been properly introduced, my name is Ika Mazi.. I am the leader of an organization known as Chaos and well.. I think I have some property that might appeal to you, if you're interested.." Ika bowed his head, maintaining the same shit-eating grin he always did.. It was a far more proper bow than one would expect from him, but these were important matters...

They were discussions to put him where he wanted to be..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum