Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rise

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:49 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Yami gutted another Kushanada as he stepped further into the top level of hell. He sheathed his weapon and narrowed his eyes as the exit seemed within reach. However the Kushanada that enforced Hell's Will did not seem to enjoy Yami's plan as they came out in full force by the dozens.

~~an hour later~~

He stepped onto the rooftop of the Meiji Shrine as he exited a small hell portal which closed soon after. he could tell the world had changed, though how much he wasn't sure since he had had no sense of time in Hell. He also wasn't used to his new sinner body, but luckily he had very little reiryoku and reiatsu to sense so he wouldn't be chased and disturbed by too many people too quickly.

Yami did what he wanted to do then, the entire reason he escaped from Hell, he started searching for battle. He didn't find anything of value for a while though. He ran into a mugger who thought the blond would have some cash, cutting him into six pieces while walking off. He found a brawl between some gang members which caught his attention, but other than obtaining a gun he liked they didn't seem to be enough to satisfy him either.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:21 pm

Princess
Princess

Honestly, what were the odds that on his Vacation in Tokyo, there just happened to be a portal open up nearby? Hitting the lock button on his phone, Gil rolled his eyes as he sat up in bed with a yawn. The rustle in the sheets made him look over and shrug lightly, mouthing the word 'Work'. Kissing the other male on the cheek, Gil got out of bed and got dressed quickly, all of his equipment being routine to him now anyway.

Walking out the front door of his "friend's" apartment, Gil yawned again lightly as he pulled his cell phone back out and checked the coordinates, using the GH-II implanted in the palm of his hand to get to the roof of a nearby building, and kept moving between them until he was higher up, then went to the coordinates. It was at the Meiji Shrine, though by the time Gil arrived he didn't see much of anything that was a disturbance. There were no Hollow signatures nearby, no Shinigami signatures... so what the hell was the portal?

Pulling out his cell phone to text the Committee, Gil felt a tiny, strange reiatsu that was unique completely fairly far away. Gil had met a Bount insofar as Alexander Kerensky, so he knew that this presence was something else entirely. Something... that he was not aware of. Since his phone was out, he pressed a few specific keys and sent the text, placing his phone back in his jacket pocket as he pulled out one of his DG-X, holding it in his left hand as he took one of the two ES-I from his belt and held it in his right, using the GH-II to close in on the signature.

Gil didn't want to immediately get into trouble, but when he saw a man cut into several piece and some gang members dead, he knew he would need to act quickly. A man with blond hair, with a Katana, walking towards Downtown Tokyo... and that signature... that was him.

Gil wasted no time, lining up his shot with the gun, and pulled the trigger. He was still 20 meters away, but he was accurate enough that this would show him how careful he needed to be. Not that it ultimately mattered, being immortal, but he didn't need other people finding out about that. The bullet was on its way now, aimed towards the male's left knee.
technique log [click to open]
Ability Name: Immortality
Gilgamesh cannot die. If he takes fatal damage from any source, he 'stops' for the remainder of that thread. his body can be freely manipulated by the remaining people in that thread. If, out of character, permission is received, Gilgamesh can resurrect in that thread; otherwise, he simply gets up off-screen. Additionally, due to being a Human, his memory is not that of a Shinigami; despite his age, he can only accurately recall the past 80 years of his life; anything over that and Gilgamesh only has vague recollection; however, he does remember every death in vivid detail.

Name: [|DG-X|] - [Dual Guns Mark Ten]
The DG-X are a pair of guns that never run out of ammunition. They are semi-automatic, and fire every time the trigger is pulled but do not need to be cocked back. The guns absorb trace amounts of reishi and reiatsu from their surroundings and form their bullets out of that, but once fired the bullets are completely physical. Additionally, the guns can each form a large golden blade, around one-foot in length, which curves downward, and are as durable as a Zanpakutou.

Name: [|ES-I|] - [Energy Sword Mark One] [Gilgamesh has 2 of these]
The ES-I ais a sword that functions vaguely similar to a Quincy's [Seele Schneider], by forming an energy blade by absorbing reishi and reiatsu from the local area. Once the blade is formed, however, it separates from a Seele Schneider in that it is compact energy and doesn't function like a chainsaw, but is of zanpakutou-durability and won't break. The user can activate and deactivate the ES-I at will. When deactivated, there is a small loop at the bottom which can be attached to the user's belt.

Name: [BC-V] - [Black Choker Mark Five]
The BC-V is a simple matte black choker worn around the user's neck which prevents them from feeling the effects of another being's reiatsu. Developed as a combat to civilians committing suicide over a powerful person's reiatsu at full brunt, the BC-V makes the user able to acknowledge how powerful a person is, but they do not feel the negative effects from overwhelming reiatsu.

Name: [GH-II] - [Grappling Hook Mark Two]
This device is implanted in the user's palm, and functions similarly to a grappling hook. The user can fire this off at will, reaching up to 50 meters, and upon contact with anything will pull the user towards it, or it towards the user, based on which is lighter. This functions at the same speed as Blur/Shunpo.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:12 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Bang. Yami wasn't sure what it was, nor did he care to risk it, as soon as he heard the loud noise he shifted to his right and spun around eye'ing the direction the sound came from only to see some..male? ...He was unsure, but he didn't care. It had challenged him and thus it would be his first battle opponent. "you would shoot at me when I have done you no wrong? Or perhaps that means you are these violent men's ally.. Very well. The Challenge has been made. Fight with Honor."

He then seemed to use Ranzig, despite not being able to, because he moved with the speed one would usually attribute to a human using Blur while quick-drawing his Katana for a Battōjutsu styled single slash at the person's mid section with the intent of cutting them clean in half. He figured this would end as quickly as the previous gang members that he was "currently" believing this male to be a part of and as such had not yet made a plan to follow through after his initial strike.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:58 pm

Princess
Princess

The moment the man disappeared, Gil activated the ES-I in his hand, a single vibrant purple energy sword blocking the Katana from the man. A brief clash of sparks and Gil jumped back, trying to hold his balance on the roof.

"Okay, dick move on my part to just shoot you, I get that. Can we head down to the street though, this is gonna be a pain in the ass for both of us if we try to fight on the roof here." Assuming the man agreed, Gil would hold his gun straight up so it was nowhere near the man, though Gil didn't think he would care, and he'd step down onto the street so he didn't have to worry about balancing. If the man said no, Gil would sigh and just try to get down to the street anyway. Regardless, he'd speak again when he had a chance.

"So what are you anyway? You're not a Hollow, Shinigami, Fullbring, Human, Bount, Arrancar, Vizard... You're nothing I've encountered before. More importantly, who are you?" Gil would introduce himself after the man did, if he did at all. Even if his stance didn't show it, he was ready to return to combat at any time, he just hoped to have some basic civil manners first.
Gilgamesh cannot die. If he takes fatal damage from any source, he 'stops' for the remainder of that thread. his body can be freely manipulated by the remaining people in that thread. If, out of character, permission is received, Gilgamesh can resurrect in that thread; otherwise, he simply gets up off-screen. Additionally, due to being a Human, his memory is not that of a Shinigami; despite his age, he can only accurately recall the past 80 years of his life; anything over that and Gilgamesh only has vague recollection; however, he does remember every death in vivid detail.

The DG-X are a pair of guns that never run out of ammunition. They are semi-automatic, and fire every time the trigger is pulled but do not need to be cocked back. The guns absorb trace amounts of reishi and reiatsu from their surroundings and form their bullets out of that, but once fired the bullets are completely physical. Additionally, the guns can each form a large golden blade, around one-foot in length, which curves downward, and are as durable as a Zanpakutou.

The ES-I ais a sword that functions vaguely similar to a Quincy's [Seele Schneider], by forming an energy blade by absorbing reishi and reiatsu from the local area. Once the blade is formed, however, it separates from a Seele Schneider in that it is compact energy and doesn't function like a chainsaw, but is of zanpakutou-durability and won't break. The user can activate and deactivate the ES-I at will. When deactivated, there is a small loop at the bottom which can be attached to the user's belt.

The BC-V is a simple matte black choker worn around the user's neck which prevents them from feeling the effects of another being's reiatsu. Developed as a combat to civilians committing suicide over a powerful person's reiatsu at full brunt, the BC-V makes the user able to acknowledge how powerful a person is, but they do not feel the negative effects from overwhelming reiatsu.

This device is implanted in the user's palm, and functions similarly to a grappling hook. The user can fire this off at will, reaching up to 50 meters, and upon contact with anything will pull the user towards it, or it towards the user, based on which is lighter. This functions at the same speed as Blur/Shunpo.

View user profile

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:45 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Yami was blocked by a weapon of light, interesting, and he relaxed as the person made a half-apology and asked for a change of battlefield scenery. Yami didn't mind being on the roof but didn't want things to be boring simply because they "stayed" on the rooftops. So he merely nodded and fell backwards into a flip landing on his feet on the street. As the other man did he seemed to want to talk more, sighing but allowing it Yami listened, paying more attention to the thing in the man's hand. it had a similar shape to the gun he had poached from his more recent victories, was that what made that loud noise? Perhaps he was right to believe it was a weapon since he recalled the man saying "shoot you" earlier.

he glanced back at the man's face as he finished talking and spoke calmly, "I am a Sinner, though what the means I don't care, I will fight and fight and fight and keep on fighting.. up until the very end.. I am a warrior.. Whatever body I possess whatever label is given to me shall never change that. I am and always have been a master among masters.. If I do not continue to hone.. then there is no meaning" He slid his katana back into it's sheathe and pulled the gun from his hip that had three barrels on it, looking at it and looking at thew one the man had in his hand. He seemed to have come to a realization of how to use the weapon but put it back where he had it before dropping his arms limp as he leaned forward slightly almost in a predatory manner.

"The time for talk has ended.. Know that I am Yami Zetsuken.. King of Fighters.. and you shall be the first challenger.."

He rushed forward again, still leaned forward with his arms just dangling limp, only for his arms to shoot behind him for a moment, gripping the twin daggers housed there, and pulling them out as he cross cut at the man in reverse grip style, a defensive style to use knives in.

View user profile

on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:54 pm

Princess
Princess

Here's the thing about being immortal... you're not afraid anymore. Spiders, the dark, fire, drowning, monsters in the ocean, dying, suicide... you're not afraid because you know you'll come back.

Gil was at a point in his life where nothing made him scared... because he'd always come back. Nothing put true fear in him.

...Except for Yami Zetsuken.

There was something wrong about him. Something that shouldn't be there. There was something fundamentally off about Yami.

"Gil Jones..." he said quietly, not that Tami had asked for his name, but reacted as quickly as he could; the twin daggers came out in a cross cut style, and Gil responded by activating the sword on his gun, curving downward and catching both of them as he pointed the gun at Yami and pulled the trigger four times quickly, hoping at least one of them would hit Yami in the face and stop terrifying Gil.

View user profile

on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:44 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Yami let go of his daggers and dipped backwards into a flip, kicking his own daggers up in the process which turned into a half spin as he made it to his hands and he gripped the ground to force his legs to swivel back, down, and back around to Gil's left trying to kick the man to the side before using the momentum of his attack to land on his feet to Gil's right and lunge forward to catch his twin daggers and once again bring them to bare against Gil's gun's this time making sure to position them so that he could force the barrels upwards and out of danger zones of Yami's body. After a second of this clash Yami heaved his daggers up, trying to force Gil's arms up in the process, before sheathing both daggers rapidly and quick drawing his katana for a slash at the guy's mid section again.

Assuming this worked, or even if it failed, Yami would jump back for some distance and start thinking of what else he could do to push himself and this man to the very limits and beyond. Deciding to test his latest acquisition at this point he drew his three barreled long pistol and fired it three times at Gil causing nine bullets to go for the man before it clicked signifying it needed to be reloaded. Yami was confused as Gil's had fired four times, but quickly figured it was because his was different and put it back on his hip rather than try to figure it out at the moment.

View user profile

on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:07 am

Princess
Princess

Gil had been around for a while, and even though he could only remember about a century of it accurately, he knew the instincts of fighting and trusted his experiences, even those he didn't recall. He wasn't anything special when it came to fighting on his own, aside from his gear, and despite his best efforts and instincts, Yami Zetsuken had far more speed and strength in his attacks.

As Gil tried to follow along with the attack, he felt a kick at his side and grabbed the daggers again, pushing the gun up and away as he was suddenly slashing with a Katana. Gil instinctively activated the Energy Sword Mark One in his other hand, blocking the attack but the concussive force of it knocking him back. As Yami jumped away to pull out his gun, Gil had just barely gotten to his feet, all three bullets from the first shot hitting him in his gut, though the other six were able to be dodged.

"King of Fighters, huh? That suits you." Gil laughed lightly as he sat down, the pain from the three bullets in his gut making him wince with every movement. "I feel we're at an impassse here, Zetsuken. I can't beat you, you can't kill me." This would, hopefully, spark interest in Yami. However he decided to go about testing that theory was on him. Gil knew that none of the equipment he was carrying would work for anyone else, and he knew about his condition. The best he could hope for was making the fight boring by showing there could be no victor. "Feel free to test that theory."

View user profile
#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum