Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Once away in her room, which was up a flight of stairs off of the room she had left the shop into, she releases the breath she was holding. "Hot damn... They were so cute I wanted to pinch their cheeks!" She says to herself, sure that they couldn't hear her. It was summer, so these clothes she wore for her shop wouldn't do. She'd sweat way too much and embarrass herself.

She opens ul her bedroom closet and carefully goes over her options. The sun hasn't set yet, so it was bound to still be pretty warm out. A summer dress would feel nice, but that was an outfit more for around noon.

"Hmm... Maybe a skirt?"

She grabs out the one dark red skirt that she owns, as well as a thin long sleeved shirt of the same color. "This will look nice!"

Once changed, she slips on a pair of brown flip flops and steps back into the shop. "Alright, I'm ready to go." She walks up to him, the same friendly smile on her lips from before, and offers her habd for a hand-shake. "We never exchanged names yet, my name is Seralin, nice to meet you cutie."

View user profile

"Gil Jones." He said with a smile, shaking her hand as he tried to not-so-obviously check her out now that she wasn't behind the counter. She was definitely his type, and her height was perfect since Gil himself wasn't particularly tall, but there were people at the Committee who were insanely short, though not detrimentally so. One of them was like 4 feet tall. How do they even function?

(Granted, that 4 foot tall girl can turn into a Dragon to do things, and can fly. So, I think she'd got it pretty figured out. The rest, though? No idea.)

"Well, after you, ma'am. You're the one who invited me out, remember?" There wasn't much more to do to one-up each other, but Gil wanted Seralin to feel in control. He would, of course, pay for everything given that he had the Committee Vacation card, and she was running a simple book store. "I assure you that anything you wish to do, I can afford, provided they accept Credit." Shrugging his shoulders lightly, he knew how weird that sounded. "I only ever have so much cash on me, but my Employers are funding my Vacation here, so they'll pay for it."
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile
"Don't you worry about paying, Gil." She replies politely. She was calm and relaxed, on the outside anyway. "Today was just an off day, I'm pretty well off myself." This person clearly got paid when THEY went on vacation. But when she asks for paid leave? He talks her around with that silver tongue of his into going on her trip without any pay. There will be words!

She walks over to the door of her shop and opens it for Gil to walk through. She waits for them to leave before stepping out as well. She takes the time to lock the door behind her turning to her date for the afternoon and offers her arm. "Let us go, there is delicious tea to be had while we talk about books!" This seemed like a dream come true: Someone she found cute to talk about books with at her favorite cafe!

View user profile

Gil was surprised; not in a bad way, mind you, but quite simply surprised that she was so willing to pay. Was that something that was considered romantic? He needed to learn these things. Simply nodding, he didn't want to upset her by insisting, so he decided to keep his mouth shut.

Since she opened the door, too, Gil was suddenly unsure of what was going on. Was she wooing him? He was flattered, and definitely into her either way, but it was something he felt like he needed to know so he knew how to act. Simply stepping out with a smile, he heard her lock the door and closed his eyes. He was overthinking everything because he was nervous. Taking a breath to calm himself down, Gil took her arm with a smile and headed towards the cafe, given that Seralin directed him towards it.

Once they arrived, he smiled as he took in the scents and the aroma and the lingering taste of the air, books and coffee... glancing around, several customers were reading books, though whether they'd bought them from Seralin's stoore was indetermined. Sitting down as a waitress came over, Gil smiled again to Seralin, admiring her, as he spoke to the waitress.

"Coffee, bla- wait... sorry, old habit." Motioning to Seralin, he left the choice of the order up to her beautiful mind.
N/A

View user profile
She had indeed guided Gil to the cafe, where upon arriving takes a seat across from the person she still couldn't identify the gender of. It would be rude to ask, and thankfully she avoided pronoun use, and knows their name. "It's alright, Gil." She looks up at their waitress. "I will take my usual, and we will take a dark cherry herbal tea with a pastry of Gil's choosing." The waitress writes all this down and patiently awaits Gil's choice.

Seralin passes him a small menu that had previously been on the table in front kf her seat so he could view the choices. It had pretty common cafe items, from small sandwiches to simple cakes, coffee cake, pinwheels, bear claws, ect. Upon making his choice or deciding on nothing else with his drink the waitress would walk away, stating their order would be ready within a few minutes.

Seralin rests her arms on the table, leaning a bit forward as her gaze becomes fixed on Gil. "So you said you're on vacation, yes? How do you like Karakura so far?"

View user profile

Gil scanned the menu quickly, and chose the double chocolate cake, handing it to the waitress if she wanted it, otherwise placing it back to the side. As the waitress walked away, Gil looked back to the pretty girl in front of him, a light smile coming to his face as she asked her question.

"It's a beautiful little town, and if I didn't have to work I'd probably live here. Heck I may even ask to be posted here. Gorgeous scenery, relative peace, and a beautiful girl like you... what more could a guy want?" In case she still hadn't picked up that he was a he, Gil figured he'd go ahead and let her know subtly, never breaking eye contact.

"What about you there, Ms. Seralin? What drew you to Karakura Town, since you don't seem at all like a Native... there's no way a girl as beautiful as you is from a place like this. God only puts so much beauty in a given area, and definitely spent the whole budget on scenery for Karakura Town. Nah, there's no way you're from here naturally. So where are you from, and what drew you to Karakura Town?"

Leaning forward in his seat a bit, Gil propped his elbows on the table and crossed his fingers in a bridge, resting his chin on said bridge as he stared into Seralin's eyes, awaiting an answer.
N/A

View user profile
She could not help but feel flattered. "Easy there, Gil, I might get the impression that you're interested." She says teasingly. "You are right, I am not from around here. I am from Greece, and have travelled all over to learn what I can about the world." She was purposefully being vague. Even she did not remember where she was truly from, just that it was closest to Greece. "When I came to Karakura I found myself... Comfortable, at home. Before long I found myself running that shop. With the variety I have people stop in at the least to view the daily newspaper." The waitress arrives then and first serves rheir tea, then their selected choice of food. For Seralin it was an herbal lemon tea sweetened with honey and a large cinnamon bun.

She takes a sip of tea, being the only moment she broke eye contact other then to blink. "So what do you do for a living? You know what I do, I think it's okay fair if you share."

View user profile

As the drinks and food arrived, Gil smiled at Seralin. He'd been right about her not being from Karakura Town, and it turned out she was from Greece. He'd spent a few decades there if he was remembering correctly, though it was mostly fairly boring, although the scenery was beautiful. Not quite as beautiful as her, though given their mythology it seemed that she'd been almost a descendent of Aphrodite herself.

"Me? I'm a member of an Organization tasked with keeping Humanity safe from threats." He picked up his tea and took a sip, savoring the taste and nodding satisfactorily. "I don't normally drink tea, but I may have to make an exception for this, and probably everything else you recommend. You've got some good tastes, Seralin." Winking lightly, Gil smiled and leaned back, ignoring his cake for now.

"So, insofar as my job, the Committee keeps Humanity safe as best we can. In particular, I'm sort of a scout; if we don't have enough information on something, they send me for specific information and reasons, usually falling down to how strong are they. I'm a pretty good judge of strength, I've died enough times to know how hard someone hits me, y'know?" Sipping at his tea again, he didn't even realize what he'd just said.

How would she react to that?
N/A

View user profile
Seralin kept her cool even in the most drastic of situations. It was part of what made her a great strategist. This was no exception. "Died? I'm glad that doctors were able to bring you back fast enough." It was common knowledge what someone can die, their heart stops, and is able to be brought back if doctors work quick enough.

She was beginning to doubt Gil's motive though. She wanted to believe that he was interested in her, she really did, but she knew about the Committee from Ika. Anyone who knew of Chaos knew that an alliance with Ika was a shaky one at best. This could potentially be the Commmittee scouting her out for what she was capable of. Gil admitted that he was a scout, it wasn't too much of an impossibility. She will have to keep calm and not reveal anything about herself. For all she knew, Gil only onew that she was a person who ran a book shop. "If you're going to take me up on recommendations we can start talking about my favorite books."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum