Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
"... Why did I even bother with this?"

That is what Seralin was telling herself while leaning on the counter inside of her very quiet and customer-lacking store. She had even gone through the trouble of advertising this sale, 50% off on all fantasy novels! She was practically gicing them away at yard sale prices!

But no, the only sounds that could be heard inside her comfortable book store was the humming of the air conditioning unit and the rhythmic ticking of a nearby wall clock. Despite it being noon, and having nobody walk in all day, Seralin remained optimistic. If she could just have one customer come in and buy one of the more expensive fantasy books, she could at least break even on the cheap advertising.

Maybe.

View user profile

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

If there was one thing he missed the most about the past, it was the smell of books. You just couldn't find them anywhere in his time, he didn't even learn how to read until a few... well, some time ago, but it was after he was in the past for sure. He certainly didn't know how to read when he was in his own time, because books didnt exist. It was all audio, or direct cornea translations.

Still, now he knew how to read. Now, he loved it. And since he was on a Vacation in Tokyo all this week, he figured he'd stop in Karakura town, having heard interesting things about it, and lo and behold he found a bookstore with half off fantasy novels. Perfect!

His wallet was already in his hand as he stepped into the store and walked up to the counter, smiling at the woman leaning over it. Given his long hair, soft features, lack of any noticeable power beyond maybe the barest hints of it, and the way his armor was fitted to him... he absolutely looked like a chick, and he damn well knew it. He played at that angle more than once when finding a date for the night, but this was a bookstore... get it together!

Right. Books.

The store wasn't particularly massive, but it was big enough to have some separate sections on it, and Gil waved lightly at the woman behind the counter before scanning the books. There were a few that caught his eye immediately, some which he'd heard about but never read, some which he'd never heard of, and exactly one book in the entire section which he had read before. He kind of wanted to buy that one just out of Nostalgia. The Committee paid for basically everything anyway... he had enough money to buy the entire section, and to be quiet honest the thought was intriguing.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
Finally, a customer! Act natural, act natural! This isn't the first customer we've ever had. She straightens up a bit off the counter and gives a polite wave towards the effeminite looking person. She would not judge, not that it really matters since what their life choices are had nothing to do with her. "Welcome to Literature of the Soul, please feel free to take your time looking over my vast collection! If you have any questions please feel free to speak up. If I don't have something your're looking for out here I might have it in back."

Okay, success! Maybe. So long as she didn't say too much and frighten the person off. The wall clock still ticks as each second passes, filling what might have been awkward silence.

Deciding she needed to do something other then watch the customer, like some creep, she bends down below the counter and grabs out some incense. It was incense she had imported from Egypt, a mild scent that she loved ever since smelling it for the first time a couple hundred years ago. She sets the scented stick up in the holder and lights it up before blowing out the flame, letting it slowly burn away and the smoke spread the mellow smell across the store. It was a relaxing smell, used by Egyptian priests when entering meditation or studying their holy texts. She hoped the customer wouldn't mind.

View user profile

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Sniffing as the incense burned, Gil raised an eyebrow and looked over to the shopkeep, recognizing the smell from his time in Egypt... though it felt like it had been a few decades since he'd been around it. While he debated whether or not to bring up that fact, he nodded lightly to himsef, grabbing the entire Lord of the Rings Series, including the Hobbit, having heard good things about them but never having read them. He also grabbed a few other one-off books for when he was on a mission and wanted something to read, and he walked up to the counter with a total of fifteen separate books.

"Hiya! I, uhh.... I haven't read as much as I'd like to. I think these will do for now." Unfortunately, Gil's voice only served to further the androgyny, as it was almost perfectly masculine and effeminate. It was nearly impossible to tell what gender Gil was, and as he eyed the incense again, still debating on bringing it up, he looked over the books in his collection: "1984", "I, Robot", "Brave New World"... oh jeez, those three books alone were forty dollars... aw crap, Gil forgot to check prices on things. He had more cash in his wallet for sure, but... aw crap...

Suddenly, Gil forgot that he recognized the smell of the incense.
N/A

View user profile

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
She felt a bit better seeing as she wasn't the only one feeling nervous. She relaxes a bit and leans back forward on the counter. "Well, hopefully you'll be back for more once you read these. There is plenty to read here, and if you come back I'll show you some of my favorites." She starts looking over the books as well as their prices, and starts scanning them.

As she does she notices the androgynous person's worry. Maybe she hasn't checked their prices before grabbing them off the shelf, and was now a bit worried if they would have enough. She giggles a bit to herself. "How about this, I'll let all fifteen of these go for one hundred fifty, ten dollars each, if you promise to come back." She props her chin in one of her palms and gives a sweet, friendly smile. One of them would have to start relaxing to break this tense atmosphere, and Seralin figured she'd be the one to do it.

View user profile

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

When you've been around a few hundred years, especially around Humans, you started to pick up on things... even subconscious, unintentional ones. The shopkeeper was absolutely hitting on Gil, leaning forward on the counter and offering to show some of her favorites, but Gil would have let those slide until she offered to cut down the total price even with the 50% discount, dropping it from $275 to $150 if Gil promised to come back.

Okay, Gil could play the flirting game too. Leaning on the counter as well, he smiled back at her with his best sweet, innocent smile.

"That definitely sounds like a deal, hun. How quickly do you want me to come back though, so we can go over your favorites? I'll be in Karakura Town all week..." Winking lightly, Gil pulled out the money from his pocket, separating three Fifty-Dollar bills and placing them down, still smiling at her.
N/A

View user profile

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
She takes the cash and puts it into the register, obviously straightening up to do so. As she does though her eyes remain fixated on those of her customer. She couldn't tell what gender they were and frankly, she didn't care. They liked books, they seemed nice, and they looked to be the same height she was. That was a plus in her book, people that were taller then her always mocked her short stature and it annoyed her to no end.

"Depends, are you free this Friday? I'll treat you to some tea at the cafe a block away while we talk." Her eyes remain fixated on theirs, wondering how they would react to her stepping things up like that.

View user profile

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Gil doubled, tripled, and quadrupled down.

As the shopkeep asked him out on Friday, he smiled at her. She was a few inches shorter than him, but he preferred women being a bit shorter because they were more flexible.

When it came to men, he preferred them taller than him, but that was a story for another time and place.

Matching her stare with his own, his purple eyes narrowed ever so slightly as he smirked.

"I'm open Friday... but I'm also open right now. Why wait for so long? I can wait until you're ready to close, at least, but why wait until Friday? Or do you need time to prepare, cutie?" There was absolutely no going back now. "I'm Gilgamesh, by the way."
N/A

View user profile

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
She had to hand it to them, they certainly knew what they were doing. Not that she cared, she liked how they handled themself. "We can go now, I just wanted to give you time, is all." She replies. "I may be small bit I am a lot of woman to handle. Sure you're up to it, dear?"

The question wasn't a serious one, she knew the answer. "If you'd like you can wait here, I'll go change into something more comfortable." She straightens up and, for the first time since this conversation started looks awsy from those adorable purple orbs of theirs. She heads through a door leading to the part of the building she lived in and starts to change her attire.

View user profile

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

As soon as the woman stepped into the other part of the building and Gil was alone, he closed his eyes, looked up, blushed like crazy and tried not to beat himself up.

Honestly, what the hell just happened? He came in here for books and now he had a date. For tonight. For right now. The woman knew what she was doing as much as Gil himself knew what he was doing, and this was just going to get more and more complicated if they kept trying to one-up each other. Stacking his books and placing them on the corner of the counter, Gil removed his chestplate to show a flat chest and placed it over the books, stretching lightly and inhaling while he awaited her to return.

She seemed to be comfortable with him regardless of his gender, which he didn't think had been made fully clear yet, which meant (he assumed, at least) that she was either bisexual or pansexual, the latter of which he himself was. In his original timeline, sex was literally a way to pass the time when you were bored. There was no shame whatsoever with it at all, and that was what he was used to. He was getting accustomed to this timeline's "ways" about it, but he was definitely pansexual.

Leaning against the counter, Gil pulled out his cell phone and sent a text to an old friend he hadn't seen in a while.

[I still miss you sometimes. I wish you'd respond, Kid.] Sighing again, he went back to the home screen and locked the phone, placing it back in his coat pocket and patiently waiting for his date to reappear.
N/A

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum