Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Will of Fire on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:41 am

Rena

Human
Human
Ninja's Way
Sitting down at the edge of the Grand Canyon, one leg hung over and dangled off into the abyss, while the other leg was bent at the knee and kept her stable, while her eyes stayed closed, remembering how that woman was just like this when she first got here last time. She wondered if she'd be able to get a hold of that woman again and spar some more. She seemed really nice, and had left Naruko with many questions which she had failed to answer so far. Who was Rena Lisola? Did Naruko have family she didn't know? Where were they?

She had not kept a lid on her reiryoku, letting it flow freely, as a beacon to anyone who would care to poke their heads around, she figured if this didn't get that woman's attention soon then she would pack up and move on for now, but a large part of her hoped she was still around the area.

Worst case scenario Naruko got the wrong kind of attention and dealt with it, but for now she'd just let the wind blow through her hair as she looked --> different compared to last time, at least fashion wise, <-- whcih might have surprised the woman, or might not have, people change cloths all the time after all... except Shinigami, who apparently wore mostly black robes 90% of the time.. thinking of that made her giggle a bit.

View user profile

#2 Re: Will of Fire on Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:08 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

"You're different." If she wasn't paying attention before, Naruko certainly would be now. As the raven-haired woman landed on the ground behind her with a soft thud, she smiled. "Having a fight with your boyfriend?" Sakura was, of course, teasing Naruko. She realized that Naruko was in exactly the same position and stance that Sakura herself was in when they first met at this very location.

Cracking her neck, Sakura stretched out her shoulders and legs, knowing full well why she was here. She cracked each knuckle on both fists, and sighed contentedly as she plopped down next to Naruko. Glancing at her, Naruko might realize that Sakura was still in her "disguise", though the reasons wouldn't be clear. Glancing over the canyon, Sakura spoke again.

"We don't have to talk if you don't want to. I'm ready when you are, Kiddo." Granted Sakura was somewhere in the Eight Hundred Years range, she felt comfortable calling most Humans 'Kiddo', and most other Shinigami. It did sting, a little, because it was also her nickname for Yorui... hopefully she was okay. Sakura wasn't finished yet, she couldn't go back yet. "I'm stronger than I was last time though. I'm not entirely sure whether or not you are." Winking at Naruko, Sakura smiled again.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

#3 Re: Will of Fire on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:17 am

Rena

Human
Human
Ninja's Way
"heh.. I do change clothes ya know.." she shook her head when poked about her boyfriend, she wasn't entirely sure he was that yet, so she didn't know what to think on that matter however the subject was changed soon after and she went with the change, "What I have lost in abilities I have gained in wisdom.. I would think it is a good trade off," Naruko said without looking surprised or glancing at the woman, "I need to know more about that woman.. I'm the only one I know.. and you seem to know more about me than I do.. That doesn't seem very fair.."

She hopped up and turn her stance facing Sakura, "Of course it'd be silly to ask that for nothing.. Let's get started then shall we?" She took in a deep breath and smiled, shrugging off the worries she had and focusing on the fight itself that was to start, before tossing a shuriken from her pocket at Sakura and rushing at her while making blurred hand motions and creating three clones of herself which also rushed at Sakura, each of them going through a punch at her head, chest, left shoulder and the fourth ducked down into a slide trying to slam her elbow into Sakura's right knee.

View user profile

#4 Re: Will of Fire on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:49 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

"Well if you're happy with it, that's what matters." Sakura smiled, regarding Naruko's comment about her trade-off. "You want to know more about your family history, then? I can manage some details... provided you can satisfy me with a fight." Naruko calmed herself at her core before throwing a Shuriken and creating clones of herself, the new four Narukos all going in for a barrage of attacks.

"Getting right into it then, are we? Alright then." Sakura's eyes flared with reiatsu as she used a variant of Shunpo, making two movements in half the time to get out of the incoming barrage, the sound of a thunderbolt cracking down as she moved away from Naruko. Dancing where she now stood, Sakura activated Shunkou as her reiatsu turned yellow, her coat still being worn this time and completely unaffected from the burst of reiatsu as it was fed back through a loop. Her speed now much higher, Sakura took a split second to crack her neck and hold her palm out to the sky. "Storm Clouds." Immediately, the air in the area tensed up, though nothing else seemed to happen. Since it was a sunny day before that, Sakura needed to prepare.

"Well come on then, Naruko Lisola. Show me what you're capable of now." Holding out the Shuriken in her other hand, Sakura smiled to show Naruko that it wasn't fast enough to get to her, as she took her Sendo Genkotsu stance. It was somewhat similar to her stance from the last fight, though this time it was more refined. There was no opening whatsoever in the stance; everything was defended. How would Naruko do in this fight?
[完璧な調和]Perfect Harmony [Passive]
Ability Description: Although this could be taken as a constantly released Shikai, Perfect Harmony is truly just a level of Harmony between Inazuma Kettou and Sakura herself which allows Sakura to access her Shikai techniques even without her Zanpakutou on her person. While she does not get the boosts from actually using Shikai, Sakura does have the harmony with Inazuma Kettou required to use any of the Shikai techniques at any time.

[雷の速度]Lightning Speed
A variant of Shunpo, this technique channels lightning-element reiatsu through the standard Shunpo and allows Sakura to make two Shunpo movements in the time anyone else would use one, with the sound of a thunderbolt. This has a 2 post cooldown.

[瞬閧]Shunkou
Ability Description: An advanced battle technique which combines the physical techniques of Hakuda and the spell-based techniques of Kidou, Shunkou is the peak of Hakuda and Hohou techniques. Shunkou comes in natural elements such as lightning or wind, based on the user's personality and reiatsu. When active, the technique rips apart the fabric on the user's back and arms as they're flooded with Kidou. Sakura's active element can be changed once every post, but is always activated in Lightning-Element. Sakura's mastery of this ability is instantly shown, as it will not destroy any of her clothing when used.

[RAITON] - Lightning
x4 Speed - While this is active, Shunko has a feint yellow color.

KIDOU
[嵐の雲]Storm Clouds
Unassigned #33, Restricted | "Guided by my touch, the weather responds in kind."
Description: This Kidou creates a natural thunderstorm in the immediate vicinity, but is slow to react. Upon use, the air will begin to tense up; three posts after use, it will begin to rain lightly; three posts after that, it will begin to rain heavily; three posts after that, it will begin to strike down with lightning once every post.

View user profile

#5 Re: Will of Fire on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:27 am

Rena

Human
Human
Ninja's Way
Naruko heard Sakura say storm clouds, but seeing nothing decided it would be something big she'd have to worry about in the near future, then Sakura blurred her movement as her speed increased drastically, Naruko's eyes could follow her but the attacks her and her clones tried to land could not. Causing them all to miss horribly. However instead of looking surprised or discouraged each of the clones turned to face Sakura and tossed two shuriken each at her before running towards her again.

However the real Naruko smiled innocently and didn't rush forward. Only to literally disappear from all traces a moment later in a poof of smoke. The same poof of smoke happening in Sakura's hand as Naruko body replaced herself with the shuriken and tried to grip her hand twisting and judo hurling her towards the direction the shuriken were coming from. She doubted two things, one that the shuriken would be enough to seriously wound the woman, and two, that the woman would even allow them to hit deep enough to be serious anyways. Unlike Kunai, Shuriken did less damage, but were more accurate..

As the clones caught up to the action they each formed basic cero level rasengan's and jump rushed Sakura, trying to hit her with any one of the three rasengan's, though the clone version were actually 1/4th of the power, so unless she got hit by all 3 she wouldn't even feel anything near a cero worth of damage. The real Naruko kept her eyes on Sakura trying to notice if any opening was made during the combo attempt.

View user profile

#6 Re: Will of Fire on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:46 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

The clones had their own versions of her tools as well? Interesting. As the Shuriken closed in on her, she went to through the Kunai in a way which would deflect most of the Shuriken, only for it to suddenly by much heavier and be Naruko herself. That was an interesting technique, and something Sakura herself needed to learn how to do. As she was flipped towards the incoming Shuriken, Sakura airwalked to regain her balance and backflipped over the Shuriken, all of them now going at Naruko herself, and while in midair fired off several balls of lightning energy at bala speeds towards each of the clones, hoping to eliminate them for now.

Landing, Sakura would smile at Naruko and strike a pose with a wink as she was coated in lightning. On top of her advanced speed, anything at all which touched her would be electrocuted, and the feint yellow energy surrounding her shifted to green, and thought the Lightning Armor may have hidden that, the breeze that blew away from Sakura in all directions would, to an observant eye, betray it.

Regardless, Sakura returned to her normal stance, using Shunpo to get within melee range of Naruko, thrusting towards her gut, where that strange seal was the last time they fought, with an optn palm. She didn't want to hurt the blonde, but she did want to show that she was stronger than the last time. If the palm connected without any sort of defense, it would be at significantly less strength and force than if Naruko tried to defend it.
Ability Description: Although this could be taken as a constantly released Shikai, Perfect Harmony is truly just a level of Harmony between Inazuma Kettou and Sakura herself which allows Sakura to access her Shikai techniques even without her Zanpakutou on her person. While she does not get the boosts from actually using Shikai, Sakura does have the harmony with Inazuma Kettou required to use any of the Shikai techniques at any time.

[瞬閧]Shunkou
Ability Description: An advanced battle technique which combines the physical techniques of Hakuda and the spell-based techniques of Kidou, Shunkou is the peak of Hakuda and Hohou techniques. Shunkou comes in natural elements such as lightning or wind, based on the user's personality and reiatsu. When active, the technique rips apart the fabric on the user's back and arms as they're flooded with Kidou. Sakura's active element can be changed once every post, but is always activated in Lightning-Element. Sakura's mastery of this ability is instantly shown, as it will not destroy any of her clothing when used.

[FUUTON] - Wind
x3 Speed, x3 Strength - While this is active, Shunko has a feint green color.

[雷玉]Lightning Ball [9 Used]
By compressing her reiatsu in her fists, Sakura can unleash a ball of pure lightning with the destructive force and speed of a Bala, released by throwing a punch. While this is normally used for ranged combat, Sakura can also use this in melee to augment her punching. This technique has no cooldown, but can only be fired a maximum of 20 times per post.

[雷撃の鎧]Lightning Strike Armor [3 Posts Remain]
This technique allows Sakura to cover her body in lightning. While this provides no explicit defense, it does increase her offensive capabilities dramatically, with everything she touches being electrocuted as though struck by lightning. This technique lasts for 3 posts with a 5 post cooldown.

KIDOU
[嵐の雲]Storm Clouds
Unassigned #33, Restricted | "Guided by my touch, the weather responds in kind."
Description: This Kidou creates a natural thunderstorm in the immediate vicinity, but is slow to react. Upon use, the air will begin to tense up; three posts after use, it will begin to rain lightly; three posts after that, it will begin to rain heavily; three posts after that, it will begin to strike down with lightning once every post.

COOLDOWNS
Lightning Speed [2]

View user profile

#7 Re: Will of Fire on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:08 am

Rena

Human
Human
Ninja's Way
Naruko blinked as her shuriken was avoided so easily, it was actually beginning to annoy her how often those never seemed to do anything meaningful lately, before she caught them herself and re-tossed them at Sakura who had begun to be coated in lightning after having dealt with Naruko's clones. Naruko simply created three more and the team of Naruko rushed forward to engage Sakura once again. Only for one clone to pull back the other two all of a sudden and Naruko to throw up her adamantine energy chains as a guard as Sakura moved so fast that she had no other choice but to defend against the incoming attack.

The chains blocked the punch easily enough, but the electric current still flowed through them and while they were diminished some by Naruko's energy being between it and her, she was still electrocuted and caused to cry out in pain a bit. While she was shivering from the aftershocks of being..shocked.. her clone that had grabbed the other two backwards was spinning and tossing them in the air to come down on top of Sakura with a basic cero rasengan per clone to crash down against her apparent lightning armor.

The clones would be defeated by the armor sure, but would the two rasengan? That was the point of the attack. Information gathering.

View user profile

#8 Re: Will of Fire on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:56 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

The chains blocked the punch, though Sakura smirked as she saw Naruko get electrocuted albeit not as bad as directly hitting her. The two clones who each had that Rasengan attack in their hands came barreling down towards her and were each met with a lightning ball directly into the Rasengan, Sakura's hands getting lightly burnt from the energy and stinging from the attack though she didn't let that show, as she kept her hands in the air and closed her eyes for a moment, casting a strong Bakudou which would create an arena 50ft around her and 200ft into the air, completely enclosing Naruko and herself.

"This Arena will allow us to go all-out this time. No risk of danger towards the Civilians. With that in mind, Naruko.... show me everything you're capable of." Taking her stance once more, Sakura would ascend to Perfect Shunkou, the energy flaring briefly and changing to blue in color as the burns and pain in her hands would subside. Her eyes glowing with their reiatsu as Sakura was at the point she wasn't going to lose, the least she could do was see what Naruko was capable of... talking about Rena wouldn't be easy, but she was curious what Rena would say if she were here now.

Is it my place to say anything? I've only met Rena Lisola, Kaze Lisola... Nicole doesn't count... What can I even tell her? Kettou, can you figure out what Rena would say in this situation?
I can attempt to do so, though I know not of the success rate of such an attempt in my own ways.
Thanks for trying, regardless of whether it works.

Cracking her neck, the barrier surrounding them in all directions, Sakura placed an invisible seal where she was currently standing, ready for whatever the youngest Lisola would have up her sleeve for this.

[完璧瞬閧]Perfect Shunkou
Ability Description: A perfected version of Shunkou which brings Sakura to the peak ability of her tier. Essentially, this means that the elements do not give direct boosts, as simply being in Perfect Shunkou gives a set boost. The elements give different effects. This cannot be activated in the same post as Shunkou itself, and is activated in the same element as Shunkou currently is. Sakura can change her active element once per post. Much like Shunkou, Sakura's mastery of this ability is shown vividly as it does not affect her clothing at all.

[HUTON] - Water
Sakura is coated in Water, and has High-Speed Regeneration. While this is active, Shunkou has a feint blue color.

[雷玉]Lightning Ball [02 Used]
By compressing her reiatsu in her fists, Sakura can unleash a ball of pure lightning with the destructive force and speed of a Bala, released by throwing a punch. While this is normally used for ranged combat, Sakura can also use this in melee to augment her punching. This technique has no cooldown, but can only be fired a maximum of 20 times per post.

[雷撃の鎧]Lightning Strike Armor [2 Posts Remain]
This technique allows Sakura to cover her body in lightning. While this provides no explicit defense, it does increase her offensive capabilities dramatically, with everything she touches being electrocuted as though struck by lightning. This technique lasts for 3 posts with a 5 post cooldown.

[飛雷神]Flying Thunder
Ability Description: By placing a trace amount of reiatsu on any flat surface, Sakura can create a seal which only she can see. Sakura can place 1 seal per post, and when a seal is exactly 10, 20, or 30 yards away from two other seals, all three seals (being equidistant) can be teleported to. The seals last forever, and the user can teleport to a seal which meets the requirements once every 3 posts, but can place more seals in the mean time. The distance the seals are apart is unaffected by verticality, and only horizontal distance matters.

KIDOU
[嵐の雲]Storm Clouds [Post #2 Since Activation][Status: Air Tensing Up]

[多彩な檻]Versatile Cage
Bakudo #89, Restricted | No Incantation
Effect: Creates a dome, 50ft in radius and up to 200ft tall, centered on the caster's location. This dome is unbreakable through any means, and nothing can pass through the walls in any direction, including the caster themselves. This Bakudo remains until the caster either chooses to take it down, or is otherwise unable to continue fighting (whether the caster is fatigued, unconscious, or dead.)

COOLDOWNS
Lightning Speed [1]

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum