Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:40 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-5]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori did all he could to get Desmond's attention away from Devola. Boy did he succeed in that endeavor as Shingen had never seen anyone else in his life turn around as fast as Desmond did...nor as with the amount of anger that now pulsated and burned in those veins that bulged forth from the layers of skin. Anyone witnessing this event would even now claim, at this point, that Desmond's footsteps now even burning footprints into the floor itself. At the same time, Shingen was both impressed and satisfied that he accomplished his goal at that moment..however, on the other side, he won't be able to finish a lot of other things he wants to finish in his existence. He just closes his eyes as he awaits the end.

Suddenly, a shot rang out. It wasn't something he expected to hear, especially considering he last remembered seeing Desmond dropping the gun before starting to make his way over. So what is going on at this moment. He opens his eyes to find Desmond standing before him still and nothing else..until he took a better look at Desmond, now sporting a large hole. Devola is on the other side of that hole as she was the one who put it through him using the gun. That was totally unexpected but will definitely accept it. Just as he started to tap into his wall of defense to pull them back so that he could relax again, Desmond had one last play up his sleeve. It would seem this not only thew off Devola but Shingen as well as the red-haired Sinner disappeared before them both within an instant. Only to reappear as he grabbed Shingen by the throat from behind as he claimed victory in his own unique way before disappearing yet again, this time with Shingen in hand.

As the a red and blue light danced around during their disappearance, Devola questioned what was going on to herself. Nothing was making any sense in any possible way. The light had died down completely before a new light became abrupt and cut its way into the exact spot Shingen and Desmond were both last seen in. Only now...the person being seen isn't by physical description of Shingen or Desmond. The man standing before everyone, particularly Devola, now is wearing black ninja warrior tabis on his feet, black swordsman pants, forest green top with cut off sleeves, black sleeves made specifically made for both arms, a long black scarf, and a black katana on the left side of his waist. He also is nicely tan skin toned colored, deep red hair, bright blue eyes, a heavy scar crosses his face and a few more scars in other places but they will all be explained in due time. The question right now is...who is this guy? He now stares Devola in the face as they lock eyes after his arrival is complete.

View user profile

on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:48 am

Princess
Princess

"...Shingen?" Her voice quivered. It was a combination of fear, excitement, nervousness, anxiety, and fear... in that order. Through some sort of cosmic interference, or more accurately her sadistic psycopathic ex-husband's doing, Shingen and Desmond were both... one person, it seemed. Was it Shingen, with Desmond inside him? Was it Desmond, with Shingen inside him? Was it some combination of the two, and a completely new person? The possibilities were, while only those 3 at the core, seemingly endless to Devola.

Taking two steps forward, Devola tried to sense the reiatsu coming from the man, to see if she could pinpoint which of the three endless possibilities was accurate... but she couldn't get a gauge on it. Shingen was definitely there, but so was Desmond... whether that would stay, once it settled down, it was impossible to know at the moment. Devola took another step forward, now directly in front of the man, tears in her eyes.

"Who... who are you? Which one are you?" Placing her hands gently on the man's face, she knew there were 3 possibilities, conciding with the three choices: If it were Shingen, he'd probably just smile; if it were Desmond, he'd kill her; if it were someone else, he'd back away. She could be wrong about any of them except for the Desmond once, but she needed to know. "Which one... which one has control..." Eyes wavering and watering, voice quivering... for a two millenia old Vampire, Devola sure seemed really fucking Human right now.

She didn't care if it was Desmond and he killed her. She hoped it was Shingen and Desmond was gone forever. Regardless.... she needed to know, even if it meant her death. She needed to know.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:30 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-5]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Shingen Minamori's body is no longer the same. Shingen's soul is no longer the same. The very air around him is no longer the same. Nothing related to him is as it used to be. Desmond made sure of that...or was Devola truly the one to blame as she pulled him from his mission to drink with him when Desmond finally caught up to her. What's done is done now. All that matters at this point, is getting answers. What does truly stand before everyone in this new body, especially face to face with Devola? She is currently in tears as she awaits the answer because she is entangled in the entire situation. As her hands touches his cheek, his bright blue eyes shift toward her hand as the first sign of movement since his arrival. He reaches up with his up with his hands to meet hers. The man closes his eyes for a brief second while holding her hands...

"Gotcha!! IIIIII'm stiiiiiiiiiill heeeeeeeeeere!!!" exclaims Desmond as he opens his eyes very widely while putting her hands together using one hand and raises them above their heads. "You were reaaaaaaaaally hoping I was gone 'fer good...didn't you? Well, you shit outta luck because I told you that, I, am getting the last word here. You are never getting outta my sight and I will always be able to see what you and your new boytoy will be up to. So if I feel I need to, have something to say, I will." explains Desmond with a wide ass smile on his face. "But in the mean time, I'm tired and wanna rest so you can play with your boytoy...for now. See you later Devola and remember, I'm still watching." says Desmond as he exits with a laugh to himself.

The bright blue eyes go into a blank stare for a moment before regaining movement and the man releases Devola's hands when he realizes he's holding them. "Well, that certainly wasn't planned. Sorry for his actions. I had no control at the time but I'm back now...for now." explains Shingen as he rolls his eyes off to the side as he forces himself to accept the situation he had now been placed in with Desmond. What a day this turned out to be for the 9th Division Captain and he certainly will have to come up with some way to explain this to everyone once he returned to them. In the meantime, he was still with Devola and that was enough for the time being. If anything...he definitely NEEDED a drink at this moment. "Devola, are you alright? I'm sorry you went through so much today....and even much more with Desmond. I wish I could've done more to prevent a lot that has transpired today." says Shingen as he turns and walks over to the bar. He then pulls out the seat that Devola was sitting in and offers her the seat. If anything, they both need some time to cope with what happened today.

View user profile

on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:56 am

Princess
Princess

Desmond. Of course he would win. Why did she ever think otherwise? Desmond was clever, powerful, and ruthless. There'd be no room for that sweet boy she was having a drink with if Desmond was in that body. He was holding her hands above both of their heads, restricting her from doing much of anything. She wasn't even really listening to him, recognizing the Desmond aspect of it, and just fighting the tears. He'd had his way with her before, that wasn't going to change it seemed...

Then there was a blank stare, and he released her hands. Wait... Shingen? The voice was different, subtle but different, and even the energy was slightly different... were they both in control? Did they take turns, could Desmond take over at any time? Devola's eyes began to shake lightly as she fell to her knees, breathing heavily while gathering her thoughts and deciding what to do.

This was her fault. She found Shingen by chance, brought him here against his will, and got him taken over by Desmond. This was her fault. She knew Desmond would crawl back from Hell one day and try to kill her, but she took the chance anyway. Today was the first day she'd been outside of her hideout. How long had Desmond been looking for her? This was her fault... and that meant it was her responbility.

"You did nothing wrong, Shingen. This is my fault, my burden to bear, and through my actions it became yours as well. You had no place in any of this, and my ignorance... no, my arrogance got you hurt in the process. I cannot express how sorry I am, how much regret I feel right now, or how hard I'm going to work to both fix this and make it up to you." Standing up and looking at Shingen, what he became, and looking at Desmond inside of him. "I killed you once, Desmond. Do not, for a fucking second, think that I will not do it again. You will not survive forever, even if it's the death of me. I will split the world in half if it means your death."

Sighing lightly, and looking at the real Shingen, she smiled.

"How about a drink first, though?"

After all that had transpired, a drink sounded fucking amazing right now.
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:08 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-4]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
The new Captain Minamori listened as she took her seat and he politely pushed the seat closer to the bar and reclaimed the seat he was originally sitting in himself. He drew in a quick breath only to just as quickly release it in a sigh. The events of this day, thus far at least, were already tiring just as they were mind-blowing. One could only imagine how any of this looked to an outsider of the entire situation...but who could ever envy being in any of the shoes of those involved from any of their perspectives. Whether that point of view be Devola's, Shingen's, or Desmond's himself? When this story does get told to others, and people who were able to live through it to tell it will, who will believe those people? Hell...who will even believe those who were directly involved in it? The only evidence to prove this all happened at this point are the dead bodies, which definitely won't be saved to just say 'hey, see, it happened' and Shingen himself but everyone knows he isn't from there. Once he leaves, there goes the largest and most believeable piece of evidence to the entire thing!

Shingen's mind is actually at a pure blank at the moment as the bartender approaches just replaces the drinks they last had, free of charge and free of words. The less he knows, the better off he is of the entire situation...for himself and his bar. He understands no one person can control every moment of every situation and this man....what's left of this man anyways, did what he could to save the lives of those in his bar. He did lose a few a long the way but that proves that you can't do perform an action to prevent everything in the world and he lost a few versus losing all but a few. Technically....this man sacrificed himself to save everyone there. If anything, this man and this woman put a stop to an evil and they can drink as long and on whatever they want as far as he could see. The bartender nods his head toward the two and goes off to tend toward other customers, particularly any that may still be dealing with injuries.

The man with the red hair sees the drink arrive and it makes he smile. He doesn't just smile any regular smile. He smiles a large, devilish smile as he turns his head toward Devola while maintaining that smile. After making sure she sees that smile, he speaks. "Devola! Pardon me for just one second would you?! I saw this lovely drink here and I just haaaaaad partake of it!! I mean, hey, I'm exhausted and need something to relax myself after my rough day today. Wouldn't you agree?" finishing with a loud, obnoxious laugh. Desmond picks up the glass and kills the drink. "Now that's...a good drink. Don't know what it was but it's hella good. I hope that bartender comes back around to refill this glass for Shingen, otherwise.." as he glances back over toward Devola. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hang around too much longer but appreciate the opportunity to have a nice drink with you!! Later Devola." says Desmond as he laughs before swapping places with Shingen again.

Shaking his head a bit, Shingen now sees before him..an empty drink glass. He could only surmise that one thing happened that makes any sense to him. It brought his spirits down a touch and his emotions was telling him to look over at Devola while his pride was telling him not to. Which did he listen to? Damn did he want a drink right now!!! Well, something had to happen at the moment as silence between people is always more annoying. Shingen didn't look over toward Devola yet but he spoke as he still stared at his now empty drink glass, "He came back again, didn't he?" If they were outside somewhere, there was sure to be a chilly wind passing through and over them at that very moment. Either way, a change had happened within Shingen and he still wasn't comfortable with it. "What did he do this time..besides kill my drink?" asks Shingen as he continues to fight with his emotions and pride. Finally, he made a decision and turned toward Devola and looked at her, eye to eye.

View user profile

on Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:41 am

Princess
Princess

He was still a gentlemen, pushing in her seat as he sat down and went over what happened in his own head. Devola sighed lightly, trying to figure out how she was going to handle this situation... she had a few options available, from erasing all memory of it from the Bartender and hiding the bodies, leaving nothing but a bunch of missing persons... but even that wouldn't bring them closure.

Fuck it, they don't need closure. I'll just wipe their memories and let them move on with their lives. Especially that guy in the back. Glancing over to him, Devola saw him still just sitting there over the other people who were dead, his own guilt quite apparent. The Bartender replaced the drinks as Devola sighed again, focusing on it and glancing at Shingen just in time to see the smile. Her vision narrowed as she realized what it was, and stayed quiet as he downed the drink and laughed before Shingen came back.

"Yeah, he did." She sighed lightly, looking up at the ceiling. "Just the drink. I don't know what to do just yet, Shingen. Is there anyone in Soul Society who can help? I've never been there directly, but I've heard of it from other Shinigami... you aren't exactly the first one I've drank with, but you are the first that's had this happen in any capacity."

What Devola didn't mention was her other thoughts; she liked Shingen, more than she liked the usual Shinigami, but with Desmond a constant presence and his apparent ability to take over whenever he wanted, how could she ever trust him? He would always have to be at an arm's length, she'd never be able to get close or open herself up to him with the risk of Desmond being there... what even were her options?

"Look, Shingen..." Downing her drink, she would grab the bottle and pour them both another one, looking directly at him. "I am so sorry this happened. None of this was intentional. I just wanted to have a drink, I saw you and, being a Shinigami, figured you could hold your liquor as well as I could, so I dragged you along. I've been living in hiding for centuries so Desmond couldn't find me, and the one time he finally does..." Downing her drink again, she stared into the empty glass as she finished her thought.

"Thank you, Shingen, for saving my life. I'll spend the rest of it saving yours."
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:37 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-4]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori sat there staring at his empty glass as Devola spoke. She confirmed that his suspicions were true. As she continued to speak, she went on to suggest getting help from other Shinigami in the situation. That thought woke him up a bit as faces and names of other Shinigami that he fought with, drank with, laughed with, gave orders to, took orders from, and even ran away from at different periods of his life began to flood his memory. Then the word of 'help' echoed again as two faces resurfaced in his mind. Those two might be able to provide him some help in this situation if he can find them fast enough...of course, the help will still have to wait until they reclaim the Soul Society so they have their labs to work from.

Shingen glanced over toward Devola and nodded proudly. As he did this, he could see her facial expression while speaking wasn't of the happiest and wore a lot of worry on it. During this moment, she began to speak again while pouring fresh drinks for them both. At this point, his attention was fully on her and didn't let it slip. So they are now looking at each other and not taking their eyes off of each other for a moment while she was speaking. Once she got most of her thought out, she downed her drink at once and finished what was on her mind. He nodded once again as he placed a hand upon his drink and downed his, slow and surely but all at once. When he was done, he put his full attention back upon Devola and spoke. "You have nothing to apologize for. It was an event that spun out of control for everyone involved. Especially these unsuspecting humans. They had nothing to do with the entire situation at all and yet, some of them had to sacrifice their lives. It's things like this that make no sense to me when I see it but when I have to explain it to others, I must use whatever is necessary to make it sound like it did make sense."

Taking a pause after speaking on sacrifices and losses, it crossed his mind at that moment that Devola was just speaking of making a sacrifice herself...for him! He took her hand and kissed it really quickly. "Devola, I understand how you may feel guilt behind this but for my sake, don't feel that way. I could've just sat here at the bar and watched everything play out the way they were for you and everyone else here. Desmond wouldn't have bothered me one bit as long as he got what he wanted when he stormed in here. However, that's not the type of person I am so I acted, by pure choice. I made the decision to stand between Desmond and you, though it didn't seem to have too much of an effect at first...glad it did work out in the end." He drew a breath and let it go to finish his thought. "If this day and event were to ever be repeated for me, I would perform the exact same actions all over again. Do you understand?" asks Shingen as he replaces her hand. It was now his turn to refill the drinks and he did so for both of them. This time...he sipped as he wanted to enjoy his drink, for once.

View user profile

on Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:47 am

Princess
Princess

The man confirmed that she had nothing to apologize for, reassured her that things happen for reasons beyond their control, and then took her hand and kissed it while he stated that he made his choices and stood by them, willing to make them again if the entire encounter were reset. Finally he refilled the drinks once more and sipped at his.

As soon as Shingen Minamori placed his drink back down on the counter, Devola placed both hands on his face as to turn him towards her, and kissed him squarely on the lips. She then rested her forehead against his, and whispered softly.

"Thank you... but you do know Desmond was telling the truth, right? I am a Vampire, probably several centuries older than you and most other Shinigami. Desmond was a careless mistake I made only a few centuries ago, so I can't even pass it off to young misguidance... I knew what I was doing, I just failed to see his literal lust for blood. I am a Vampire, Shingen."

Pulling away from him, Devola turned from the bar and walked over to the three Humans, the Bartender included, who survived Desmond's intrusion. Placing her hand on their shoulder, one by one they fell unconscious, and would never remember what happened here today. She began to methodically pick up the bodies, bite into their necks, drain them dry, then stack them on the table. When she was finished, Devola sighed lightly as she tried to figure out what to do with them. For all his assinine deeds, Desmond's Fire would be really good here. Luckily there was little to no blood due to how he killed them, so there wouldn't be much in that vein to clean up.

"What do you think, should we bury them or make a bonfire to burn them? I don't want any of them found, or the survivors might remember what happened- Obfuscate isn't flawless, after all." Glancing towards him, her red eyes and raven-black hair swayed in a light breeze as the door was still missing, destroyed by Desmond in his show of force. This was going to be a long night...
Ability Name: Obfuscate
Devola can deceive the mind of others, allowing her to be completely invisible to all five senses as long as she stands still. This ability has a 3 post cooldown, but can last indefinitely. On Non-Player Characters, this ability can also be used to manipulate their memories. This requires physical contact, lasts for approximately 1 hour, and the affected NPC will have no memory of their actions during the memory manipulation.

View user profile

on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:46 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-4]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori received the kiss and listened as Devola firmly explained that she was, indeed, a Vampire. A Vampire that lived a very long life already. A life that included many, many things...good, bad, and in-between. Desmond happened to be on the list with the bad and stood out on top of that. When any person has to go into hiding from another, it's pretty serious. When you have a Vampire in hiding from another person...that's beyond serious. Shingen took all of this in as she continued to delve even further into the fact that she is a Vampire as if she wanted to be sure if Shingen knew what he was with her.

Devola's next actions were mixed with made sense but didn't make sense to Shingen on a couple of levels but the Shinigami Captain decided not to ask anything and let things progress as they were. After all, with the way he was feeling currently..what's going to be more outstanding to hear when trying to explain it...the Vampire that drains and eviscerates the bodies of the survivors of the situation that happened or the Shinigami got essentially became a different person when his soul was merged with a Sinner's? He definitely believes that his situation would be harder to explain on many different levels. As Devola stands there awaiting the answer to her question, Shingen comes back to from thinking so deeply about everything as a whole by shaking his head then looking at face.

Shingen stands up from his seat and overlooks the situation that Devola has presented to him. "Well, for some reason, I have a strong feeling that I can do something about it actually." responds Shingen as he now goes to stand on the seat he was just sitting on. He then pulls his zanpaktou out and begins to focus innerly and upon his blade as he closes his eyes. At this juncture, he wants clear communication between his soul and his sword so that he gets the answers he is looking for. Shingen suddenly opens his eyes after a couple of minutes pass and speaks out, "Freeze their heart's flames as you burn away their frozen emotions, Kōtta Honō!" His blade splits into two black blades, one with a red outline on the tip and its twin having a blue outline on the tip. Shingen then utilizes the flame blade to ignite the bodies and burn them. "Will that do Devola?" asks Shingen as gives her a look to learn if he needs to do more.

View user profile
#20Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum