Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:07 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-5]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
After the uneventful eviction from Soul Society, Captain Minamori did his best to help his Ninth Division make due in the World of the Living until a return strike would be made to take back what was theirs...and yes, that strike would be made in blunt force. Regardless of that, the heart of the matter is what's going on at the moment and Shingen has experience in the World of the Living due to the time he spent here during his hiatus in his tenure as a shinigami. The reasoning behind the hiatus maybe questionable to some but he still feels pretty strongly about why he left at that time. Not for that particular person but just the reason behind it and due to this time he spent here, he gained valuable experience that he is able to use and share with his Division and the rest of the Gotei....should they wish to come to him for it. His personal history truly isn't the most known throughout but it isn't by far the most colorful either. Shingen is probably one of the most least known Captains among those listed for various reasons. Sometimes he gets a good laugh from his status while others he simply drinks away his days, which is what he usually does.

On this particular day, due to the circumstances that not only is his Division under but the rest of the Gotei...he figured that he would venture out and try to find something (or someone) they could possibly use to their advantage in any way possible. It is his job after all and he has to take care of his ppl. Besides all of that, he would lose his mind again if he must stay in the World of the Living for an unbeknownst amount of time again. Shingen reports what his plans are and scurries off before anyone questions where he is going and what he is looking for. Mainly because he himself has no clue what either of them truly are. The only thing that matters to him at this time is that he finds both of them in a decent amount of time with little to no damage to himself and them when they are reached. In the meantime, the journey itself should prove entertaining and maybe even a little enlightening for him. So this trip is something Shingen is vividly looking for as he trudges forward in the open lands.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:17 am

Princess
Princess

Ireland. Home of the Brave, home of the Drunk. Right now, the raven-haired woman skipped along the cobblestone paths, being brave and trying to get drunk. It'd been a few years since she was really drunk, anyway, drunk enough that she didn't remember the past decade. That was her goal tonight, forget the past decade. If Michael were here, he'd say she's being retarded. He wasn't, though, so she was going to get drunk.

As she trotted along the paths, she spotted a brunnet male wandering nearby and stopped as she looked him over. He wasn't a Human, but wasn't a regular Soul either... he was a powerful one, but she wasn't scared of him. Maybe he wanted to get drunk, too? Lazily running over to him, the woman shouted.

"Heyyyyyyy!" As she neared him, she smiled and settled down a bit. "What's a guy like you doin' in a place like this? The Tavern's that way, let's go!" Giving him no time to respond, she would attempt to grab his hand and return to skipping along the field as she headed towards the Tavern, only a few minutes away from them.

"Two of your strongest shite." She stated in a perfect Irish accent, very unlike the accent she had when she first met the man which was vaguely English, but with a smile on her face she turned to him and kept up the Irish Accent. "So where you from anyway, bloke? You look like you're straight out of a movie set or somethin' with that get up.

"Oh, and me name's Devola. Pleasure to meet ya."

technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:22 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-5]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori was practically snatched off of his feet by a stranger. However, to his credit in this situation, this stranger was beautiful and leading him to alcohol. The two things he loves more than anything else in existence. Those two thoughts put together are really the only reason he didn't fight back at all giving this unique looker the free will to guide him to where they were going.

Once they arrived, she made the order for both of them. It was the type of order he would need for everything going on at the moment! But there were other things on his mind that he needed to drink for as well...and he hasn't had a drop of alcohol for days since either. So this is warranted on many different levels. This 'Devola' is really doing Shingen a lot of different favors at once. Is she a blessing in disguise? The last thing he needs right now is a cursing punishment just to show his humanities to him. Salt in the still open wounds from war wouldn't be a great feeling right now. As the many different thoughts about the situation and the woman involved revolve around in his mind, Shingen glances over toward Devola and smiles. "A toast. I propose we toast to our meeting on this fine day so that we didn't have to drink alone." suggests Shingen as he puts his cup toward Devola. Saying with a smile on his face, "By the way, my name is Shingen...Shingen Minamori."

View user profile

on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:40 am

Princess
Princess

Devola liked him already. He didn't fight with her about coming to the Tavern, and he didn't seem to have any idea that she wasn't particularly human, though since she'd seen others like herself with no spiritual pressure whatsoever, she figured that this Shinigami would assume she was a Bount. Regardless, he seemed cheery enough right now, so there was no reason to press the issue and see if he could tell she was different at all.

Cheering against his cup, Devola repeated his toast in her accent, downing her drink and holding up two fingers to the Bartender who nodded and refilled their drinks.

"Y'know lad, the two of's are gon' be here awhile, mayhaps ye should leave the bottle aye?" Nodding with a smirk, the bartender left the bottle near them and returned to dealing with other customers, and Devola winked at her new friend Shingen. "So what's a fine lad like ye doin here anyway? Yer accent ain't Irish that's fa cer'ain, are ya jus' tourin' the area?"
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:50 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-5]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori completed the toast that was offered and began to take in the situation more. He was trying to figure out if he truly walked into something straight of fate or if something is watching the spirit and coordinating this little event. If this is some kind of coup, what part would this spirited woman play in it he wonders. Is she a mere innocent who doesn't realize she's being manipulated as a tool by someone in the middle of a warfare between forces on a spiritual level? Is she someone who does have some understanding but have a stake in it that's being used against her in some way? Or perhaps, she truly is one on the other side of the tracks altogether and is on the side doing the manipulating...the questions begin to truly build within Shingen's mind as he look at her face as she doesn't have a direct look of dark intent about her that he can detect off first glance. Not to say that his first glance is all he's going by but it's certainly something worth noting, especially the way she seems to glow under any light.

"Bah. What am I thinking? This woman is a total stranger and I only know her name at this very moment. Yet, there is...just..something here. I can't tell what it is about her that I can't describe or figure out and read. More talk may allow me to learn what it is." Shingen thinks to himself. He turns up the cup to take another swallow to play off that he was reading her with his eyes. As he sets his cup down for the moment, he glances around the room for a second in order to get a better feel for the environment in order to gain the vibe of the people and place as a whole. In mind though, he couldn't take his attention away from Devola for too long of a period. It would be rude and inconsiderate of him to pay attention to other things and people with him being her guest in this place after she invited him in the first place."Well, when you crossed paths with me, you could say I was touring...in some ways. I was certainly on search for something. To be perfectly honest, my people and I have been evicted from our home by a strong power that we WERE once allied with. Be it that it was a spaghetti-stringed alliance nevertheless but still it worked as long as it did until the moment those of us had our doubts about it. Now, I am back here in the World of the Living again, this time not by choice, and out searching for anything that will help our cause to reclaim our home." Shingen expelled the exact truth of situation of not only himself but his fellow Gotei Shinigami brethern. It was a belief that he had that the truth will always carry further than lies but it also has other effects in specific types of situations. This was one of those situations he knew it would succeed on at least one level and therefore turn into a success as an overall.Say, Devola, were you expecting someone else to be drinking with you today and they didn't show therefore I'm taking their place?" asked Shingen as he placed his eyes back upon Devola's face. This conversation could truly lead down a lot of roads in the nearby future and answer a few things about what's going on in the World of the Living as whole. Perhaps there are people watching the spirit world..if that really is the case, Shingen needs to learn the heart of the matter and alert his Commander as soon as possible. For now, he will take advantage of the situation he's in and unwind some due to the things he's gone through on a few levels. His stress levels are higher than normal for different reasons.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:33 pm

Princess
Princess

Devola listened to the words the Shinigami spewed, not truly understanding their meaning but understandin the feelings behind 'em, nodding solmenly as he spoke and drinkin when he was done. After he explained, Devola went to toast to betrayals and revenge, but was cut off by Devola asking if she was looking for someone else. Shakin her head lightly, Devola spoke up.

"Not as far as I be awares of it. To be truthful I didn' know I was comin' back to this Tavern tonigh' - I hear you on the betrayed and spaghetti-stringed alliances thou, I cer'ainly do 'ear ya on tha' one. Mus' a been four hundred years since my husband tried to burn me at the stake for bein a witch... but to hell with the past aye? A toast, to bitter betrayals, and the revenge that gets served on 'em!" Laughin lightly, Devola downed her drink and popped it back on the table, filling up hers and, if Shingen drank, his as well.

"Why'd'ya think I was lookin' fer someone else though laddy? Am I not payin' ya enough attention? Are ya lookin for somethin... a little different, than a drinkin' buddy?" As she spoke, her right hand would be gently placed over Shingen's knee, her sly smirk transparent on her face. It was interrupted almost immediately, however, as she brought her legs up, kicked the bar to launch her stool back and pulled out a silver Desert Eagle .50, pointing it at the door.

"Well well well... Have I finally found you?" The voice would echo throughout the building as the music stopped and everyone, now realizing someone had a gun pointed at the door, also sobered up enough to realize something else was going on. As the door suddenly burst into flames and disintegrated almost immediately, a man with shining blue eyes and red hair walked through, clearly looking at everyone until he saw Devola herself.

"It certainly has been a long time, Desmond. I was beginning to question if you were going to make good on your promise after all." She smiled, lowering the gun as she walked closer to him. He walked closer as well, and the two embraced each other in a passionate kiss. Within seconds, Devola fired the gun at him point-blank, but the bullet was immediately frozen solid as she was battered away, being knocked through the wall, the gun spiraling on the floor.

"You naughty little bitch... I'll have to punish you for that." The red-headed, blue-eyed man's reiatsu began to fire up, and anyone who had the know-how would recognize he was a Sinner. He began to walk closer to Devola, her sword and gun both frozen to the ground, the raven-haired woman simply glanced over to Shingen, knowing who and what he was, her eyes begging him to help.
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:45 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-5]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori sat with first interest, then it changed to misplacing confusion, to overwhelming duty on different levels over what he was witnessing. This woman may still be a stranger to him but she is still a woman nonetheless and Shingen can't just sit by as...whoever this person is...have his way. They sure didn't meet under the greatest terms..considering...but they have started to filter as time and drinks passed on but who invited this guy? Shingen would like some questions answered but they would best be asked after the fire dies down.

Shingen stands up as he places his glass back upon the table before he could get a decent drink from it and glances at the stranger before walking toward him. As he approaches, he ensures that he does his best to get the stranger's attention by getting in between that guy and Devola. "Desmond...she says your name is. How about you and I have a chat? Short and simple." says Shingen as he draws his zanpaktou. "Explain, now and fast or I make you stop breathing. Understand?" explains Shingen as he points the tip of the toward Desmond's throat. This was certainly not the type of thing he was looking forward to getting into on his little journey by far but he certainly can't turn his back upon this situation either. With that in mind, he is shooting for the quickest way to solve it.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:37 pm

Princess
Princess

Holding up his hand, the red-haired man froze the raven-haired girl solid. She was still alive, still conscious, but could not move or speak. Turning his attention to the rest of the people in the building, he smiled in a way that could quite honestly only be described as pure sadistic evil. One of those people placed his drink down and then stood up, moving to draw his sword. Without even moving, Desmond watched the hand of the sword freeze solid, preventing the man from drawing it.

"So you're her new fuck toy, is that it?" Glancing over towards Devola, Desmond shook his head. "This pip squeak couldn't even hurt a fly, bitch. What happened to the bloodthirsty Vampire I used to know?" A brief mumble was heard from the ice, but Devola was unable to answer more than that. With a laugh, Desmond ran a hand through his hair and pushed it out of his cold blue eyes, revealing the large scar on his face.

Taking a few steps forward, the man who tried to draw his sword would be pushed to the side with a brief movement of ice, Desmond not even bothering to touch him directly, as he walked towards the nine people huddled into the back of the room. Stepping up onto a table and then squatting, the sadistic bloodthirsty sinner simply laughed in their faces.

"One of you dies. The rest go free. You decide." They seemed confused for a moment, and then all began to look at eachother. Desmond loved this part: if you threatened all of them, they would defiantly resist. If you offered the rest of their lives in exchange for one, they bickered amongst themselves for the honor of being sacrificed. After about six seconds, the one in front stood up and said he volunteers. Immediately the other eight men in the corner burst into flames and died. Standing up, Desmond hopped off the table, then turned around and shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh, fuck, sorry, did I say one of you dies again? I always get the rules mixed up... one of you lives, the rest die. Enjoy the guilt of that one. With the rest of them taken care of, and the one survivor immediately falling to his knees and trying to realize what just happened, Desmond returned his attention to his true target: Devola.

"Nine years, Devola. Nine years we were married, and you always kept telling me you'd make me a Vampire later. I'm done waiting, you fucking bitch." Picking up Devola's own gun, Desmond smiled as he took aim, the iron sights perfectly aligned knowing Devola, aiming directly at her head. He knew her heart was long gone, both on a physical and emotional level, and knew the head would hurt like a bitch though probably not straight-out kill her.

So many options... where should he shoot her first?

View user profile

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:38 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [0-5]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Shingen watched this..Desmond..act with more and more lunacy as that guy thinks he has such control of the situation. Just because he put this ice on Shingen's hand didn't guarantee anything or spell the end for Shingen, yet Desmond is just continuing to act like there was nothing there in the first place. Well...if that's how this guy wishes to see things, then perhaps Shingen truly help him to see just that..nothing...but from a different perspective.

"Hey clown. I know you were here for the ice problem the manager said he was having the ice machine but it's in the back...not out here. Now, if you wanted to start helping out the customers with their drinks, mine right there on the table so you were pretty off with your aim." Shingen started. It would take a bit more but you gotta start somewhere right? "As far as your past is concerned with her..you have GOT to be THE most pathetic excuse for a worm that thinks he's a man, I've ever seen in my life. First, come in here and can't even perform the job you were hired to do correctly. Cause everyone can totally see you are the walking ice maker/toaster combination. You would save people loooads of money..if you did your job right that is." Shingen cleared his throat a little before continuing. "Next is how quick you are to lose your jobs because you kill off customers and/or employers for no reason. With the track record you're building for yourself, you definitely won't have anything resembling a good reputation to get you job, much less paid. Finally, when it comes to you and women...they know what they want and they certainly don't want you. I mean, who could want a 'so-called' guy that claims to want something but can't take it. Some guy that is... Devola there made you wait, like the lame idiot you are, and rightfully so by my scale, trying to teach you something and you still haven't learned that lesson. Psst...here's a hint buddy...you weren't meant to become one and dropped your ass faster than a moldy piece of bread covered with ants even though she was holdin't Death's hand." says Shingen as he looks Desmond in the face and smiles. He then walked back over to the bar and claimed back his drink with his free hand and began drinking again as he waited for everything his said to sink into Desmond.

View user profile

on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:08 pm

Princess
Princess

Who the fuck was talking? Desmond was hearing someone comment about the machine in back, but the only one who could be was... holy shit, he was fucking dead.

Turning to face the stupid-ass Shinigami, Desmond narrowed his vision and threw the gun at the frozen-solid Devola, cracking the ice as it bounced off. Desmond decided to let the deadman finish his statement, giving him his last words and grit his teeth towards the ending. The entire room began to heat up immensely as Desmond released a weakened, emotional pulse of fire energy as he retaliated against the shinigami.

"Do you have ANY idea how fucking dead you are? You fucking childish little worm... I've fucked guys like you in Hell itself, and I promise you that being alive doesn't mean shit. I'll drag your ass to help and rape you until you fucking DIE, and then do it for another few hundred years because you won't be able to fucking ESCAPE. THERE IS NO FUCKING FORCE IN THIS GALAXY THAT WILL SAVE YOUR SORRY LITTLE AS

Bang.

The shot rang out clearly, and Desmond turned to look at Devola, who was panting from being in the ice, holding her gun aimed at Desmond. Almost comically, the redheaded male looked down, seeing a giant hole in his chest.

"Look at that... a force in this galaxy." She stood up slowly, wounded from the ice. The worst part of being a Vampire was that you took bonus damage from energy-based things... like Desmond's ice. As she rose fully, Devola pointed the gun at Desmond's head. "Any last words, Husband?"

"Yeah... just one..." Suddenly, before Devola could even react, Desmond was behind Shingen and held him by the throat. "MINE."

In a flash of red and blue, Desmond disappeared completely, and Shingen...

Well, Shingen was still there... wasn't he?

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum