Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Titanic Clash (non-canon)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:45 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Naruko had been ordered to deal with ika after his shenanigans in usurping Gotei 13 of it's shinigami by forcing them to retreat to the world of the living. She wasn't entirely sure why she was being told to do so by herself, but figured Maki thought she could handle it or at the very least was too busy to handle matters herself due to the sudden influx of all the shinigami.

Either way, she was now standing in bogota leaving as many tell-tale signs that she was looking for Ika to murder him as she could while telling members of the city to evacuate to escape the coming destruction that was to occur.

"This will be difficult"
"We'll manage. We always do"
"Just don't drop your guard."
"That's why I have you around"

Now she just had to stand around and wait since a good portion of the city had heeded her advice to leave after she showed them her committee badge.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:52 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika rolled his eyes and approached the twat at his door-step, bemused and otherwise curious as to why the hell she was disturbing him at this hour. "Oi, why are you here, and why am I supposed to care. Last I checked I told Maki to fuck off or make reservations first. So unless this is important, and I mean important to ME, I would like to hear why I'm supposed to care about your presence at the moment." Ika cracked his neck and placed a hand on the hilt of his Zanpakuto awaiting the Humans response.. Somehow, he had a feeling this was going to be a pain in the fucking ass..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:00 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"I have evacuated the city.." Naruko said mostly to herself as she ignored the target showing himself and being an arrogant prick, "Ah at least I don't have to find you inside that base. God good. I am here, and it is important to you, because this is now your grave as ordered by Maki Kesshou of the Committee for crimes against the Balance of this world, which the committee is sworn to protect and uphold for the safety of humanity." She stopped and looked at him before sighing softly, but then she got tense and wore a serious look on her face as she took a combat stance, "Let's get this over with. it's going to take long enough as is without either of us stalling for time."

However she did wait, not to stall for time, but to play the defensive, her strong point, as she only knew what information Maki knew regarding him, and without seeing any of it for herself she was going on mere assumptions of knowledge. Within a few minutes of combat she should know which bits, if any, were not relevant to the man before her, "Since I'm the one being selfish enough to state this is your final battle. you can have the first move."

View user profile

on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:04 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika rolled his eyes as she gave him the first move, he wasn't stupid enough to bite the bait too hard lest he risk fucking himself over entirely. He entered Bankai almost immediately and donned his mask. He threw a ball of acid up into the atmosphere, and launched a dozen Bala towards the girls position. He wasn't in the mood for her shit, he wasn't in the mood for her period. There was only one part of her silly fucking monologue Ika could agree with, and that was the fact that one way or another, this would end up being someones grave.

on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:11 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Naruko looked at the ball of acid he formed and didn't assume it was simply going to go away, figuring she'd just have to deal with it later, instead she breathed in then out creating many air currents that collided into each other creating vacuum pockets that slashed the bala's and possibly even Ika, multiple times in the process, with enough power to equal a hadou 60. She put her hands together at that point and created two clones of herself though they, while as fast and strong, were incredibly non-durable, each one taking a run at either side of Ika before tossing a shuriken at him and making each's left fist glow red like fire as they tried to land a hit against him.

Naruko however simply kept her eyes on him and stayed defensive, she had a huge amount of ground to use for the battlefield since she had evacuated everyone, this made the fight against the Acid user much more manageable than if they had fought in an enclosed space like inside his base.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:22 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika saw the wind blades cut through his Bala like butter and knew well enough to Shunpo out of the way as best he could. At that moment however his Bala would all split apart and the acid within them would disperse throughout the area. She formed two clones of herself and Ika smiled, pointing up to the sky as rain would begin to fall. He was in Bankai at this point, fancy that. Moving on past that formality she would probably be shocked to see that the acid within the Bala's she had destroyed the post before were now flying back towards her and the clones, hoping to splatter their bodies. However tiny that detail might be, it was still something Ika did out of habit. As the the two clones each launched a shuriken at him he rolled his eyes, ducking and weaving to avoid them before catching both punches with the hand blades on his armor. The blades would cut the clones open and hopefully put them down if the acid hadn't already.. He noticed her playing back and he smiled in her general direction, "Sooo.. Anything else?"

#7Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum