Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:21 pm

Espada
Espada
Enzo thought he was doing pretty well for himself, but the speed of the sonido that Saria was using was enough to give her a bit of spacing. It wasn't to say that Enzo's range was endless with his arc extensions, he just didn't know exactly how long they needed to be at a time. If Enzo really was to not hold back, much like the name of the technique, it could possibly reach heaven if he tried. However, showing restraint and not needlessly throwing off his powers was one of the things that made Enzo s good as he was.

However, the rise of spiritual energy came once more, bringing it to an even greater height as the woman went into her second form. It was the famed transformation of arrancars, resurrection was something that Enzo didn't even know how to do yet. It was repressive, but it only solidified the idea that Enzo wasn't capable of beating someone at her caliber at this time, not yet anyway. However, Enzo wasn't going to simply let up and make this an easy victory.

Finally using his power, Enzo would fire off two beams from his unique eye. Since he already marked her, Enzo's aim was quite impeccable and set up a unique quality with these particular blasts. One blast was aimed for the solar plexus, and another blast was aimed for the kidneys. Enzo had the ability to make these blasts would follow until they hit something. However, with Saria being marked, they would be elusively avoiding contact until they reached her specifically.

Spoiler:

Name: Eye Of Vivar
Effect: Twice per post Enzo is able to fire a laser beam from his eye that moves like a cero in terms of speed, while it is half the power of one it DOES track the target and chase them until contact is made with something.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:18 am

Princess
Princess

As the two beams came towards Saria, she made no motions until they were within her range, then swatted both of them away in a single swipe. The two beams exploded, and Saria gauged the damage to be close to a Cero, keeping her attention on Enzo. Her left hand was now minorly singed, but immediately the regen kicked in and it was healed. He needed to hit her directly for her to count this as over and return to the trip to Los Noches.

"Is this all the power you have, Enzo Audotorae? Are you truly so weak? With all of your power and your rage, you cannot even land a single hit on me, Enzo Audotorae? I have never seen the Cero Queen be quite so wrong about someone before you showed up. You are truly the pinnacle of disappointment in this Millenia." Her emotionless and apathetic voice as always rang out over the battlefield, and hopefully it was enough to incite Enzo into attacking more fiercely. If anyone could taunt him into attacking, it was likely Saria Lisola.
technique log [click to open]
Lisola Blood [Passive]
As a Lisola, she has access to massive amounts of spiritual energy and spiritual power. Enough that she can use it to overcome most, if not all, physical deficiencies, if any, by supplementing it with her spiritual abilities. Her body is harder to injure because of that but once you bypass this "heirro" like defense she has nothing else protecting her. Saria's hierro is invisible, but when struck will flash in the nearby area with her reiatsu to signal that it's there so it doesn't just look like nothing stopped it.

Arrancar Prodigy [Passive]
Saria is gifted with many of the natural Arrancar abilities being taken to the extreme. Saria's Sonido is advanced, to where she can make two movements where anyone else would make one, giving her much greater control of her speed; Saria's Regeneration is advanced, to the extent that minor scratches are healed instantly, deep wounds require one full post to heal, and missing limbs require only two posts; finally, Saria's Pesquisa is unique insofar as it is constantly active, when coupled with her natural sensing abilities makes it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to hide from her in any form.

Armadura Flameante [Flaming Armor] [Passive]
In addition to her normal Hierro and her [Lisola Blood] ability, Saria's Hierro is also pure heat. Although it actually produces no heat itself, anything which touches it immediately suffers First Degree Burns. Saria can empower the Armadura Flameante to make her impervious to all physical damage OR energy-based damage for one post, excluding Final-level abilities, as well as dealing Second Degree Burns, but this elimintates Armadura Flameante for 3 posts.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:45 am

Espada
Espada
"hmm.... but...i don't know how the queen could send a recommendation towards someo0ne that sh doesn't even know. If i was to make a small guess about the expectations that you probably had for me, the assumption would be that you didn't have any." Taking out his sheathe, Enzo would then take on a dual wielding stance that he hasn't took in a long time. " The only excitement that i really care about is my own, i wonder if this fight could help be be like you eventually. " Resrruecion was the end goal, eating, evolving, getting stronger. Enzo would of loved for such an end result, the kind of power he would kill to have at his disposal.

"Here i come..."

Using sonido forward, Enzo would fire off two beams towards Saria that went off in a Zig Zag pattern towards her. After that, Enzo would bring about his sheathe into a down forward swing to make to light Arcs on the light and left side, all in order to entrap her. Combined with the sonido, it looked like a super fast blade arc was heading straight in her direction.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:08 pm

Princess
Princess

His movements were erratic, seemingly unknown but they made sense to him, like it was natural. Good, he was finally starting to show her what he could do when he tried. Alicia Nores could give him power beyond his wildest expectations, guide him into someone who could rival her in strength, given enough time. Saria herself could not do it, unable to even truly understand her own Resurreccion. There are things she could, of course, do with minimal effort, but she felt there were things her Resurreccion could do that even she herself could not begin to tap into.

As the two cero-like beams zigzagged between each other and moved towards Saria, she watched as five gallons of a silver liquid appeared out of nowhere in front of her and solidified instantly, the two beams having no time to react as it encircled them. While they exploded, the material returned to a liquid state nullifying the blow as it circled around her and then formed into a second katana, identical in length to her primary blade as she gripped it in her left hand.

Enzo wasn't the only one who could dual wield.

While Enzo was approaching her, he created more arcs of light on either side of her, and she simply crossed her weapons in front of her in an X in the direction Enzo was coming from. Did he still not realize that tricks like this did not work on her?
Lisola Blood [Passive]
As a Lisola, she has access to massive amounts of spiritual energy and spiritual power. Enough that she can use it to overcome most, if not all, physical deficiencies, if any, by supplementing it with her spiritual abilities. Her body is harder to injure because of that but once you bypass this "heirro" like defense she has nothing else protecting her. Saria's hierro is invisible, but when struck will flash in the nearby area with her reiatsu to signal that it's there so it doesn't just look like nothing stopped it.

Saria is gifted with many of the natural Arrancar abilities being taken to the extreme. Saria's Sonido is advanced, to where she can make two movements where anyone else would make one, giving her much greater control of her speed; Saria's Regeneration is advanced, to the extent that minor scratches are healed instantly, deep wounds require one full post to heal, and missing limbs require only two posts; finally, Saria's Pesquisa is unique insofar as it is constantly active, when coupled with her natural sensing abilities makes it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to hide from her in any form.

In addition to her normal Hierro and her [Lisola Blood] ability, Saria's Hierro is also pure heat. Although it actually produces no heat itself, anything which touches it immediately suffers First Degree Burns. Saria can empower the Armadura Flameante to make her impervious to all physical damage OR energy-based damage for one post, excluding Final-level abilities, as well as dealing Second Degree Burns, but this elimintates Armadura Flameante for 3 posts.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:47 am

Espada
Espada
" Let's see how good your sword skills is then!" Her hands were full, So enzo wasn't expecting any more kung Fu out of the chick. If she wanted to have a battle with Zanjutsu, it was a possibility that Enzo could anticipate her movements and maybe get a clean hit.  Swing his sword at her with an expert like stance, Enzo would first start off with an overhead swipe, as well as a down spiral swipe. Finishing it all off, He would sonido upwards and bring the sword down in a stabbing motion for an arc.   It was noticeable that even if Enzo took it into a close combat pace, he was still leaving arcs with every stroke, limiting movement and increasing chances of a confirmed hit.

His powers might be weak, but his limitations made him capable on how to use them.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:45 pm

Princess
Princess

From an outside perspective, Saria had made a tactical mistake. She was better at Hakuda than she was at Zanjutsu, and though she was proficient in both it was not wise to fight someone with their preferred style. However, this was the position Saria wanted herself to be in. Her orders were to gauge this Arrancar's power, not to kill him or push him to suicide by Arrancar.

The overhead swipe was casually met with the secondary weapon in Saria's hand, while the spiral was met with her Zanpakutou. As Enzo used Sonido into the air and brought his sword down on her, Saria dropped her secondary weapon as it scattered into liquid, then threw her hand up and caught the blade inches from her skin, though she felt it poking at her Hierro due to the extended range on it. Pushing Enzo off, Saria nodded and sheathed her Zanpakutou into an invisible sheathe, the entire weapon disappearing as she brushed dirt off her uniform.

"Your potential growth is astounding, Enzo Audotorae. As of this moment, I do not predict you being given an Espada slot. I do, however, see you having one within a few months. Congratulations. Let us continue, now." Wasting no time, the spar finished and Enzo's power gauged, Saria immediately began to return to Los Noches. If Enzo did not immediately follow her, she would stop and wait once again.
Lisola Blood [Passive]

View user profile

on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:53 pm

Espada
Espada
Enzo was pretty short at reaching the more skilled Arrancar, but he felt that he wasn;t doing all too terribly in making himself scarce when it came to using the abilities he had at his disposal. However, it was all said and done, Leaving Saria to drop her guard. Enzo didn't know what to expect, but he did the same and sheathed his sword as well. It seemed that the woman wasn;t entirely disappointed with how Enzo performed, which was a great relief to the aspiring Espada. "A few months? It's a bit disappointing if I can't set a goal for myself. So i'll do it in one month. You heard it from me, I'll gain enough power to be considered as an Espada in one month. " With this little goal in mind, Enzo was sure that he wouldn't be bored. "One more thing, how did you get so strong anyway. You said there was power to gain by joining the Queen, does that have something to do with it?"

That statement did stand out to Enzo, was it said in a literal sense? Either way, Enzo continued to follow, leaving a mark on her so he wouldn't get lost

View user profile

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:00 am

Princess
Princess

He was setting a goal for himself. Good, that meant he would push himself. Arrancar who were willing to get better made better soldiers. As they began walking, Saria moving at the same speed she was the first time they were walking, Enzo asked her a question regarding her power. For a moment, Saria wasn't sure how to respond. It wasn't Alicia's doing that she had this power, it was her bloodline. If she wasn't a Lisola, she wouldn't be as strong as she was so quickly. There are others who were far more powerful at even younger ages, but apparently the Lisola bloodline reacted weirdly with Hollow energy, and her growth was slightly stunted. She would get up there soon, though... soon.

"The Cero Queen helped me learn to use my power correctly, but my power is my birthright. I was born into a family known for their absurd levels of power. For a long period of time, I was the black sheep of the family, never knowing how to use my power correctly. The Cero Queen realized my potential and helped me realize it as well. That is where my power comes from, Enzo Audotorae." Saria did not particularly like talking about her past or her family, but she had nothing to hide.

Assuming Enzo had no other questions, she would continue the walk in silence until they arrived.

View user profile
#29Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum