Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

They Eat People Tho.. [Enzo/saria]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:25 pm

Espada
Espada
To be honest, it is servitude. The only way to get any freedom is to have a proper position as to where you could be in charge of yourself. So with your current explanation in place, I already know what I'm looking forward to being. The only question is, what I would have to do in order to get it if I'm being tested. "

Calmly resting his hand on the hilt of his sword, Enzo would continue to keep up with the pace of following behind Saria. "I'm guessing that Legion is one of those hollows that eats anyone he comes across? Gotcha, I'll try to stay clear of him then.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:30 am

Princess
Princess

Saria stopped moving and let out a sigh as Enzo stated that it is servitude. Was he not listening to her? He then commented about the test and Legion, so it seemed that Saria had a chance to speak next.

Turning around to face him, her eyes immediately returned to staring through him, as though she was looking at his soul and not him, which given her sensing abilities wasn't exactly an incorrect statement. Inhaling lightly and exhaling slowly, Saria closed her eyes.

"It is only servitude when you act against the Cero Queen's orders. Graven Fel ruled with an iron fist. He was demanding, tyrannical, and unpleasant to be around. Alicia Nores is none of those things. She is the Cero Queen; she does have power over you. Provided you do not purposefully attempt to undermine her power, stage a rebellion, disobey direct orders from a higher ranked Numeros or the Cero Queen herself, you will not be bound by soul chains. Individuality is praised, because that is where your powers shine through." Opening her eyes, she hoped he would understand this time as Saria continued. "I cannot proclaim you as a Fraccion or a Numerous myself. The test will simply be you and I fighting as I gauge your abilities and your proficiency with them. When we return to Los Noches and I introduce you to the Cero Queen herself, my report will help her judge whether you are potent enough to be a Numeros or not. There is no passing or failing the test, it is at its' core a gauge of where you are on the power scale."

Looking around, Saria realized that there were no other Hollows or Arrancar within 5 kilometers of the two Arrancar, so she nodded.

"In fact, if you would prefer it, we can do that test right here, Enzo Audotorae."
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:52 am

Espada
Espada
I don't have any sort of desire of undermining anyone power, the same thing happens all the time. For kings, queens, rulers, it's all the same. They reach too far, someone gets hurt. After that, everything falls apart like building blocks, and we all spread apart. Then there would be one person who has enough balls to pick the pieces up and start all over again. It's a brand new rotation with the same result, and yet, no one wants to admit it. It's like a bad dream, all you can ever do when you wake up...is remember the pain. But what do I know? "

It was a bit out there, but Enzo had a reason for saying that. Or maybe he didn't? It was really hard to tell these days, being an Arrancar simply meant that you were a being of pure memories and emotions. "So this is an evaluation that's based on your word huh?" Even if that was the case, how was she to be trusted to tell the truth? In the end, it was nothing but an opinion to go on.

As Enzo stepped back a few paces, he would reaffirm his posture after taking out his sword. "It would be a bit unsatisfying for both of us if we didn't do it now. You might feel like you're wasting your time in the presence of las Noches if I wasn't up to your standards, whatever they are. As for me, I'm curious about how strong a member of the queen's guard is? The kind of strength to protect royalty, i'm not even expecting you to have a number for a special rank like that.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:59 am

Princess
Princess

Enzo commented regarding power and leadership, how it always falls apart eventually. To a degree, he wasn't wrong. Things did, eventually, always change. It was bound to happen. Alicia was different from Graven though, and Saria knew that on a fundamental level. Enzo's comment about the evaluation being based on her word caused Saria to raise her left eyebrow, though as he took a few steps back and took out his sword, Saria took her hands out of her pockets and took a hand to hand stance that Enzo wouldn't recognize.

"If I have done anything thus far to give you the impression I am biased, please tell me so I may correct it in the future. Other than that, take your first strike when you are ready, Enzo Audotorae. I will show you the power you crave to see." If he was observant, Enzo might realize that Saria had nothing on her person that resembled a weapon. It was just her body. Sure, Arrancar could be good with Hakuda, but had he ever seen an Arrancar who didn't have a Zanpakutou?

That was a lie, of course. All Arrancar had a Zanpakutou. Saria's was simply in an alternate dimension waiting to be drawn. It wasn't on her person, though, which could raise suspicion. Her unwavering dead gaze was transfixed on Enzo's body and eyes simultaneously as she awaited him to make the first move. This was his test, after all.
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:54 am

Espada
Espada
"You know, if you were any other person, i'd probably raise any eyebrow in confusion as to you being an unarmed Espada. Then again, it's not uncommon to be blasted to death. "Enzo wasn't too sure what to expect, so one of the main assumptions was the fact that they were going to feel each other out first. She was the tester, but Enzo was a bit of a slow starter before being brought to that point. With a twinkle in his eye bring up a dowsing point from the entire time he was staring and paying attention to her, Enzo would Sonido closely to the side of Saria and attempt to wing his sword sideways into the waist of Saria.

The only thing that could be heard was the screaming soundwave that was caused by the powerful step of the Arrancar applicant, bearing the full reishi pressure of aggressive intent.

Used
Spoiler:
Name: Marks The Spot
Effect: The use of this technique is actually quite peculiar, and it involves Enzo "marking" the opponent just by sight alone. With the use of Enzo's unique eye, he basically marks what he sees with spiritual energy in the sense of spiritual dowsing. What this does is act as an assisted reiatsu perception technique, making up for his weakness. Enzo can perceive the marked target, being able to keep up with extreme speeds or locating the individual, even without being able to sense them naturally in order to be aware of them. In higher levels, Enzo can mark multiple things.

View user profile

on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:09 am

Princess
Princess

Idle chatter and irrelevant comments were made on Enzo's part as he looked her peculiarly before using Sonido to get to her side and swung his sword at her waist.  Moving swiftly, Saria caught the blade in her hand, a brief flash of red to signal her advanced Hierro. Wasting no time, Saria immediately let go, used Sonido to get around and behind Enzo, thrusting at his back with an open palm.

If the attack connected, it wouldn't be hard enough to injure the man regardless of whether or not he had a Hierro, but it would be enough to let him know he got hit. If he dodged it or countered it, Saria would simply use Sonido again to put some distance between them, returning to her battle stance with unfaltering dead eyes staring through him, almost as though she were bored. Given her personality, it was difficult to say if she ever had fun.
Lisola Blood [Passive]
As a Lisola, she has access to massive amounts of spiritual energy and spiritual power. Enough that she can use it to overcome most, if not all, physical deficiencies, if any, by supplementing it with her spiritual abilities. Her body is harder to injure because of that but once you bypass this "heirro" like defense she has nothing else protecting her. Saria's hierro is invisible, but when struck will flash in the nearby area with her reiatsu to signal that it's there so it doesn't just look like nothing stopped it.

Arrancar Prodigy [Passive]
Saria is gifted with many of the natural Arrancar abilities being taken to the extreme. Saria's Sonido is advanced, to where she can make two movements where anyone else would make one, giving her much greater control of her speed; Saria's Regeneration is advanced, to the extent that minor scratches are healed instantly, deep wounds require one full post to heal, and missing limbs require only two posts; finally, Saria's Pesquisa is unique insofar as it is constantly active, when coupled with her natural sensing abilities makes it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to hide from her in any form.

View user profile

on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:48 am

Espada
Espada
Catching the blade was one thing that Enzo wasn't expecting. However, it didn't mean that he was going to simply give up because of him being outclassed by the Espada in front of him. Due to the marking, Enzo was fully capable of keeping up with her movements, and the instance of letting go was brought around with Enzo bringing his sword around in order to meet the palm with the lower end of his blade., Due to it connecting, he followed up by using Sonido to go after Saria, not betting on the fact that connecting with his blade would do anything to the woman Even if she was slightly faster, Saria would soon learn that Enzo's reach was a lot longer than it could of been originally anticipated, Creating a long bladed arc of light to cut into the shoulder of the Arrancar opponent.

Spoiler:
Name: Light of Temias
Effect: : The one who would part the works of Heaven
Description: This ability is a passive with which Enzo is able to extend the reach of his blade using his own spirit energy, though visually the blade doesn't change, allowing him to "cut" objects even though his physical sword didn't make contact. This only works in a straight line following the sword swings path however so if the victim moved left or right instead of straight up, forwards, or backwards this ability would still miss (This situation assumes the attack was an overhead downward chop though and results will obviously vary).

It also has a second function of a more controlled sort which causes swings by this sword to leave an "Arc" of spiritual energy, aka Light, that lasts for an entire post or until Enzo cancels it himself. The arcs cannot hurt him because it is his own energy and only deals damage to things that make contact with the arc equal in power to that of Enzo's swing in regards to physical objects but can cleave spiritual energy attacks into ribbons as long as Enzo's spiritual output is higher than his opponents (even if it is a temporary moment of superiority). Though the ability is passive it does not need to be used. Enzo is able to turn it off and all at will. It should be noted Enzo can only have four arcs active at any given time. If a fifth were to be made the first created would instantly vanish. If a sixth then the second would vanish and so on.

View user profile

on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:06 am

Princess
Princess

He had caught on to her movements and met her palm with the handle of his blade, and followed up her Sonido with one of his own. Saria's gaze narrowed as she felt the energy from the blade extending past the weapon's length, and as he made a slash towards her shoulder, the redhead responded by ducking to the side and slapping the blade with an open hand to distract him, using Sonido to close in and thrusting her palm straight at his chest once again. This time, however, she would also fire off a Bala while thrusting, so if he simply blocked it again he would be met with the explosion.

Using Sonido immediately after hitting him, missing him, or being blocked, Saria would go a few feet away and fire off a Cero at him. Saria's Ceros and Balas were stronger than a normal Hollow or Arrancar's, even if he was at her level of strength he would notice that. If he was hit by the bala, he would not want to be hit by the cero as well. However he would respond, Saria was ready.

"Show me everything you are capable of, Enzo Audotorae." If he held back, she would kill him.
Lisola Blood [Passive]
As a Lisola, she has access to massive amounts of spiritual energy and spiritual power. Enough that she can use it to overcome most, if not all, physical deficiencies, if any, by supplementing it with her spiritual abilities. Her body is harder to injure because of that but once you bypass this "heirro" like defense she has nothing else protecting her. Saria's hierro is invisible, but when struck will flash in the nearby area with her reiatsu to signal that it's there so it doesn't just look like nothing stopped it.

Saria is gifted with many of the natural Arrancar abilities being taken to the extreme. Saria's Sonido is advanced, to where she can make two movements where anyone else would make one, giving her much greater control of her speed; Saria's Regeneration is advanced, to the extent that minor scratches are healed instantly, deep wounds require one full post to heal, and missing limbs require only two posts; finally, Saria's Pesquisa is unique insofar as it is constantly active, when coupled with her natural sensing abilities makes it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to hide from her in any form.

View user profile

on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:54 am

Espada
Espada
Slapping the blade with the open hand was something that Enzo expected. However, it didn't mean that he would get lucky all the time with the movements of Saria. She was a little bit more flexible in the sense of using Haduka, but Enzo was just as resourceful in the sense of using his sheath. Quickly pulling it free Enzo would bring about the sheath to meet the palm thrust head on in order to take the full brunt of the impending damage, something akin to an unorthodox block. However, the explosion would ignite and push Enzo back a bit, burning a bit his clothes and giving him a small degree of first degree burns on one of his arm. However, his Hierro was protecting him from most of the damage.

Gathering his footing, Enzo would take notice of the rising spiritual energy from the incoming cero. Enzo knew that he couldn't necessarily beat it out. However, By bringing Down another Arc with a downward Swing, Enzo would cut the cery on half in order to make space in the middle, giving a clear line of travel by moving through the arc and taking advantage of the fact that it wouldn't hurt him. Even if an attack was made towards him or any contact, it would have to register through the arc first before even getting a chance to reach Enzo.

With that being said, Enzo made two more light arcs with a left and right thrusting motion with his blade, coming at Saria at the left and right sides, while Enzo moved and hid behind the light. It could be a given that her reiatsu perception was incredible, But the arcs of light was a representation of Enzo's reiatsu signature, and in an attempt to trick Saria, he could be in any one of the three arcs of light.

View user profile

on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:14 am

Princess
Princess

It was a clever trick, and it showed that he was paying attention to her sensing abilities. Unfortunately, since Saria's Pesquisa was always active, additional reiatsu signatures did not confuse her by their nature. It only served to make her focus a little bit more, and since he had avoided the Cero through his own methods, it knew how to fight. So far, he was doing fairly well. If he managed to land a true hit on her, she'd probably call the fight there since there was nothing else to know that Alicia wouldn't know simply by looking at him. Since Saria could tell the arcs of light apart from Enzo himself, she simply used her Sonido, taking two movements to go farther than he could follow in just one, and watched to see what he would do next, given her plan.

"Reina Flamígera." Drawing a sword from thin air, the ribbon black while the blade was pure red, Saria let loose her reiatsu in a minor explosion, topping a tree that was particularly close to her while the sands scattered as she went into her Ressurrecion. Now that she was in her Ressurrecion, it would be how he handled this that would determine his grade. Saria, being who she was in combat, simply awaited him to come once more.
Lisola Blood [Passive]

Armadura Flameante [Flaming Armor] [Passive]
In addition to her normal Hierro and her [Lisola Blood] ability, Saria's Hierro is also pure heat. Although it actually produces no heat itself, anything which touches it immediately suffers First Degree Burns. Saria can empower the Armadura Flameante to make her impervious to all physical damage OR energy-based damage for one post, excluding Final-level abilities, as well as dealing Second Degree Burns, but this elimintates Armadura Flameante for 3 posts.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum