Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:03 am

Espada
Espada
As usual, there are times where Enzo would go off on a rambling tangent with the human liquors and finds himself taking long and uninterrupted naps somewhere. However, the forest menos was pretty much an excellent contender for being one of the noisiest places to decide to take a nap. In the meantime, there seemed to be a squirrel like hollow that was creeping up in the sleeping Enzo. After it stalked the sleeping Arrancar, it spun forward and took a huge bite out of his butt.

"Oooouchh!!! Hey! What the?!"

Enzo ripped the little thing, enraged that it bit him.

"And there you go!!

He said this as he tossed the hollow squirrel in an unknown direction.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:30 am

Princess
Princess

Pathetic. Even in her own head, the short redheaded Arrancar's voice was monotonous and void of emotion. Stepping through the Menos Forest, she knew where everything was. Sixty-seven Hollows within five hundred meters, three Arrancar. One of those was her target, though she knew not his name.

Sixty-six Hollow, actually. One of them tried to attack Saria and was immediately vaporized with a Bala.

Walking through the Menos Forest towards her target, Saria took note of the surrounding areas in case of anything going awry, though it was extremely unlikely that any such thing would happen. Regardless, she would soon reach her target, based on the signature of his energy. Another Hollow was closing in on his position, and despite her uninterest in this Arrancar's life, she was on a mission to recruit him, so a few Sonido got her into visual range of him.

The smaller hollow took a bite out of the Arrancar and was met with being thrown straight towards Saria Lisola. She quickly fired off a Cero which consumed the Squirrel Hollow utterly and completely, killing it.

Sixty-Five Hollow. Four Arrancar, counting herself.

"Name." Her voice was, much like in her own head, cold and calous, void of all emotion. She stepped in front of the clearly rather tall Arrancar, no Zanpakutou anywhere on her body but her clearly Espada uniform blowing in the breeze, the deep red of the interior a match for both her hair and her eyes.

All of which were void of emotion.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:39 am

Espada
Espada
"Oh? Oh....." Enzo would say as he turned around and rubbed the part of his ass that he got bit. He was happy that the little bastard was unable to draw blood, mostly thanks to Enzo's Hierro. At first, Enzo stared at the woman, wondering who the heck she was. "You know, wildlife should be protected. What if the squirrels started to get extinct because of the one you just killed?" Did he really believe that? Not really, Enzo didn't necessarily know if the ecosystem was based upon that lone squirrel. However, the conversation would probably go off to be a bit uninteresting if he didn't say anything of interest. It's been a while since he ran into someone, so maybe he should try to play nice?

"You said name right? Oh, I don't know your name if that's what you're asking me. Sorry about that, I must have tuned out when we got to the introduction part................ I guess this mean's its time to leave if the hollow-thot police showed up."
Enzo started to back up slowly, not wanting to get into a fight he didn't think he had a chance to win.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:57 am

Princess
Princess

As the man stared at Saria, her eyes never faltered. There was no scanning him, no inspecting him, just the cold, dead stare of someone with no joy in their life. He made a comment regarding wildlife and her act of killing the squirrel hollow, but Saria simply continued to stare at him, never even blinking her eyes. Then he commented about the name, saying that he didn't know hers and suggesting he should leave due to the Thought Police, an antiquated term from the Human World.

"Saria Lisola, Guardian to the Cero Queen of Hueco Mundo and Los Noches. State your name or die." The empty void of her words carried her level of seriousness through the Menos Forest, and Saria sensed two other Hollows scatter away at the mention of the Cero Queen. Her eyes, transfixed on the man in front of hers, never moved even the slightest as she seemed to be staring through him.

If he didn't answer within five seconds, she would slowly charge a Cero in her right hand. If he did answer, she would not or would dismiss it. Saria did not play games.
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:06 am

Espada
Espada
"Saria? Defender of the ......Cero Queen........ I thought it was Graven running things? Did that old guy kick the bucket or something? " That was an open ended question, but he wasn't too sure what was going on. What about the plan to replace the soul king? Was that something that fell through or something? was this "Cero Queen" someone that Enzo was supposed to know? Either way, the hierarchy changed, and this was probably one of those "Fall in line" moments. "Enzo Audotorae.....or...atleast.... I guess that's what I've been going by." Enzo was still on guard, but he tried to relax his posture so he wouldn't come off the wrong way to the Queen's protector.

"So what's someone like you looking for a nobody like me? I haven't caused any trouble as of late...have i?"

View user profile

on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:22 am

Princess
Princess

Saria's eyes narrowed ever so slightly at the mention of Graven and his leadership. During those times, Saria was basically a nobody, a lesser Hollow simply keeping herself alive. Under Alicia's Rule, things were exponentially better for Saria and her kin. In her eyes, at least, they were. Shortly afterward though, the man introduced himself as Enzo Audotorae, and Saria placed her hands in the pockets of her coat, her eyes returning to their dead, blank stare that seemed more like she was looking through him than at him.

"To my knowledge, you have not caused any trouble. My purpose for being here is to recruit you into the Espada, the Arrancar and Hollow which directly serve under the Cero Queen's will." She purposefully ignored his question of what happened to Graven, moving on without skipping a beat. "In truth, you are entirely permitted to decline this offer, Enzo Audotorae. However, should you choose to do so, you will be labeled an enemy of the Cero Queen when I return to Los Noches. It will not result in your immediate termination, but if you should require help in the future, you will be entirely in your own hands. Contrarywise, if you choose to accept, you will be joined by a league of the strongest Arrancar and Hollow in Hueco Mundo, including the Cero Queen herself."
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:45 am

Espada
Espada
"Oh, now that I think about it, I never officially joined the ranks of Espada. Regardless of whether a hollow as officially part of the organization or not, they were called. So I came over, I just so happened to be an Arrancar with no sort of affiliations and loyalties.......or......something."

Yawning, Enzo felt like he should take another nap soon. Diplomatic relations seemed to be stressful, or better yet, this woman's entire aura stressed him out. She felt like some sort of great war survivor who was captured and tortured by the enemy to turn out like this. Maybe he went out on a limb to say something along the lines, but there was something off about this woman. However, how could he judge? Enzo himself was on the verge of madness, and he wasn't the best person when it came to paying attention to trivial matters.

"Alright, I'll join then. No point in taking on the Queen as an enemy, I live here. Makes no sense...."

View user profile

on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:50 am

Princess
Princess

"Intelligent decision." Saria turned on a time and immediately started walking back towards Los Noches. If Enzo did not follow her, she would stop and wait for him to do so. Whenever he did start to follow, she would continue walking along the path, keeping her senses open for other Hollows in case of an emergency... not that she could exactly turn them off, either, though.

"Ask your questions, Enzo Audotorae." New members of the Espada always had questions, and it was going to be a very long walk. While Saria was perfectly capable and quite honestly would prefer the walk to be silent, it was also an efficient use of her time to multitask and answer his questions to the best of her ability. Sometimes questions were defaulted to stronger members of the Espada, Saria herself not being in the top 10, and sometimes it was on Alicia's shoulders entirely for an answer. The questions were usually pretty similar though, and she felt like she could answer the majority of them anyway.

"We have a long walk ahead of us. It is far more efficient to answer your questions now, before the Tests."
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:57 am

Espada
Espada
"Questions? I don't have any, sorry....." There it was, the moment of silence that Enzo gave to the woman without her asking for it. At this point, Enzo came on to his own assumptions of the sort when it came to how things were going to be as a member of the Espada. Because of his weakness, Enzo was more likely to be bullied and bossed around into becoming someone's lackey. He didn't want to be a slave, and he probably had his own plans of running things his own way. But at the same time, Enzo wasn't a super ambitious person, preferring the life that he had right now he would lazy about and do whatever he wanted. This time around, now that he was officially apart of the Espada, Enzo was sure that he would be put to work.

"Tests?" That statement made Enzo change his mind about asking any questions. "What tests?"

View user profile

on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:00 am

Princess
Princess

They always had questions. Some, at least. Saria would have smiled that she was right, if she felt anything.

"Once we reach Los Noches, you will be examined. The Espada need to know how powerful you are, whether you're to be a Numeros or a Fraccion. I will be performing your examination." A few minutes later, Saria continued speaking, assuming Enzo hadn't said anything else. "Numeros are the 10 ranked members of the Espada, under direct control of the Cero Queen. Fraccion are, to an extent, members of a Numeros' group. They still obey the Cero Queen, but they are also under control of a given Numeros. On a technical level, a Numeros can give orders to any Numeros below them in rank, though it is not always obeyed."

She would continue on for another mile, listening for any other questions he may have had and answering them in kind, before she'd offer up another piece of information unwarranted.

"It may sound like Servitude. I do acknowledge that. Provided you stay away from Legion, it is more like a family or close-knit group of friends, Enzo Audotorae."
N/A

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum